• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GreenGlen Laboratories (Plotting and Chat Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alan is an intern, he'd be shadowing a doctor methinks. is someone willing to be shadowed?

Aaaaah, finals really suck. I also got sick twice but I'm here. I actually trashed Dr. Kuga-Nightingale because I just didn't like their character enough to RP ot so I'm working on a different doctor instead.

LavenderRain LavenderRain Dr. Bell can come interview Emmitt. She has a softer spot for kids and because of her condition, smaller patients are easier for her to deal with.

Dr. Bell Headcannons
  • She loves ocean creatures and has lots of pictures of them in her office.
  • Since she used to be an OB/GYN, she usually works better with female patients or children.
  • Sometimes she uses a cane when her right side is particularly weak. It's decorated in jellyfish stickers.
  • She makes origami when she is deep in thought. Usually little frogs or turtles.
  • Her fondness for the children patients is pretty obvious as she always brings them stickers or knitted stuffed animals she made.
  • Stubbornly tries to runaway from Dr. Dreadnought but usually loses and begrudgingly accepts her care.
  • She sometimes seems to talk outloud to nobody and it confuses patients that don't know her condition causes hallucinations.
  • Her pre-fainting symptoms are smelling cotton candy and spotty vision. She usually has between one to eight minutes to sit or lay down before it happens.
  • Strongly dislikes coffee to the point the scent makes her nauseous.
  • Will always brew tea for Dr. Ling when she comes to her office.
  • Avoids Dr. Fenton and Dr. Norton like the plague.
  • Forgot certain English words and ends up saying them in German until she remembers.
  • Can and will completely switch to German to avoid conversations.

sdhsjgjdhs i didn't get any notifs for like the last while of replies on the main ;/ I hate when that happens

WolfStar12 WolfStar12 Were you still interested in continuing this roleplay? We haven't heard from you in a while.
Hello! Very sorry not only to you but to everyone for not responding for a long time. I sort of lost a bit of muse for a while, and finals have been kicking my ass a bit but now that they’re over I fully intend to continue the roleplay if everyone is still interested. I’m contemplating doing a mini time skip to breakfast so that way people are more free to interact with whomever they want without the restrictions that the interviews have, especially since the roleplay just started off basically, but I’m unsure. Also I haven’t getting notifications for new replies either so I have no clue what’s up with that. Once again, I’m honestly really sorry about not saying anything and leaving. I’ll try to be more vocal to you guys next time.

A skip would be good because i think a lot of peoples chars weren't getting interactions, which meant it maybe got a little slow?? and maybe you could also advertise that the rp is still open??? The notif thing happens all the time to me and I HATE it

A skip would be good because i think a lot of peoples chars weren't getting interactions, which meant it maybe got a little slow?? and maybe you could also advertise that the rp is still open??? The notif thing happens all the time to me and I HATE it
That’s a good idea. I’m not sure if I can post anything tonight as I do have a flight to catch but I’ll see if I can do something tomorrow.

i think that's fine!!! I mean this rp has been dead this long we can wait another day :]

JSAJGFHJKDFGKJG I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THATTTTT YOU WERENT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS DEADNESS ;0
Nah it’s cool you’re fine man! Although I will admit I still do feel sorry for leaving you all in the dark, but that’s not your fault obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back