• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Gods Reincarnated

Another person's voice spoke in Warren's head. It sounded older if identical to his own. One of them. He jolted and glanced at his classmates. For a moment Warren understood what it was like to be claustrophobic. He grasped his chest and breathed heavy in and out. Warren turned his back on the statue of Ares--looking valiant and terrible--clutching a spear in his hands. He gritted his teeth. The others looked magnificent. The only word his mind could supply to his classmates embracing their true selves. Warren watched them with varying degrees of disgust and grudging admiration.

Warren put his hand over his mouth. He watched Brooke with a new found respect. Reynardine was someone he suddenly felt a connection to.

"There's a lot of baggage between all of us, isn't there?" Warren wrung his hand through his hair. He knew what he meant by that but wouldn't admit it. Warren couldn't put his screaming instincts into words (he was Ares and Amu was Aphrodite and Lexi was Artemis and). That would make him crazy. "Is anyone else feeling kind of... sick?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Brooke turned her head slightly to look at him, her usual blue eyes seemed to be swirling and mixing with some greens like the sea. "Of course... Always some new feud or pity argument started by one another... A bother if you ask me..." She said while the trident in her hand flickered between being visible and not.

Sonny looked toward the others, and saw them clearly through his eyes and smiled, "It has been too long my friends." His bow was along over his right shoulder. He walked toward Lexi and kissed her cheeks, "Arty, it's been too long sister." Sonny smiled, his eyes were golden

Lexi smacked his arm." Apollo. You haven't changed much over the years have you."She says her eye's were silver like the moon.She had her bow on her left shoulder and a gold head dress lay on her head lightly. She smiled. " still have hot air for a brain."She said and stood slowly.

Lexi fixed her hair and turned to her brother. Yeah he acted older, nutshell wqs older not by very much.She hugged him and smiles. "Man it is good to be back."Lexi said and checked herself over gently, at least she hadn't reincarnated as a guy.

Irish Ice Queen

(I believe that Artemis is actually older but since she is usually in child form, Apollo teases her by saying he's older.)

Brooke rolled her eyes half heartedly. "Oh here we go again..." She said as she shook her head slightly a golden headdress adorning her long dark brown locks shimmered slightly as it was laced with pearls. "You two never seem to stop do you?" She asked while putting the blunt end of her trident on the ground.

Sonny looked at Lexi, "Posiden?" He looked over Brooke's body, "I must admit, I do like this shell of yours." He smiled and walked over to hug Brooke, "and why would we ever stop?" He laughed a little, "where are the others?"

Brooke huffs slightly in fake annoyance as she lets him hug her. "It's Poseida while in this body, Apollo. And they are probably still learn of who they are... I believe Ares... Knows but doesn't want to believe it... My stubborn nephew." She said while scrunching her nose up a bit. "Also why are you asking me if I know? I'm not the King or Queen of the Gods..." She said while blowing her bangs out of her eyes as she put a hand on her hip.

Lexi looked at Brooke and Laughed. She sat down laughing, she shook her head."your Poseidon? Oh this is to good."She says and keeps laughing. When she was glared at Lexi stopped laughing. She stifled a giggle. Her brother hadn't made a joke, but she knew he wanted to. She cleared her throat and said sorry. She turned to her brother he had said if course they wouldn't change. She smacked his arm."of course we won't change really?"She asked

Irish Ice Queen

"Not at all Arty." Sonny smiled at Lexi then back at Brooke, "Poseida? I ask you because it's your brother who should have arrived us all." He frowned, "or is my stubborn father frolicking with another?"

Hades is now in control, having be awakened. He inspected the body, and he was satisfied with it. He headed over to Apollo, Artemis and Poseida, who appears to have regained their consciousness as well. As he walked over to them, his appearance changed as well. His clothes turned into a black toga, embroidered with silver skulls instead of the usual bronze wreath. The cloth seemed to shift every time he moved, as if it was weaved using the souls of the dead. His helmet, the Helm of Darkness, also appeared. It appeared to be a normal bronze helmet, but it was made of some sort of black metal. His pitchfork, which looks more intimidating than it sounded, appeared in his hand. "It would appear that only a few of us have been awakened as for now." He said, his voice that of his host but it had a certain tone to it, a tone of someone proud and powerful. "My niece and nephew, you look very much like you did before, which means you two still look good. But you brother, or is it sister this time, look really dashing and gorgeous in your new body." He said, half mocking her.

Sonny stifled a laugh, and looked at Hades, "you look just as intimidating as ever, how is Cerberus?" He stood close to Artemis, he was comfortable next to his sister. "And I do agree Poseida, your new incarnation is fairly attractive."

Brooke gave a dark glare in Lexi's direction. "I know not of what my brother does in his spare time because I care not of him... And it's good to see you as well.. Brother." She said as she turned her head slightly in the direction of Reynardine. "And honestly, please do not try to woo my hostess, I'd rather not have to feel that, Apollo, Hades." She said while her eyes shifted to a stormy grey.

Artemis had now fully taken over Lexi's body she heard her uncle and smiled. With a smirk he made a Joke about her other Uncle's new form. She bit her lip so as she wouldn't laugh or say anything. Artemis smiles and wrapped her arms around Hades."More then happy to have you here."She said and went to stand back by her brother. She slapped his arm again and shook her head at his comment a frown formed on her lips.She saw the glare she had gotten and went silent her silver eye's alight with playful jokes.

Irish Ice Queen

He grinned as Apollo mentioned Cerberus, although his grin was hidden under the helm, which he appreciated. "I believe that he awakened as well, although he have not changed form yet. Woe to those who have the misfortune to be there when he change into his true form." He said, the malicious smile still present on his face. He looked at Poseidon, well Poseida now, and smirked. "Do not worry, sister." He said the word in a mocking tone. "Wooing my sibling is not my thing, it is Zeus's." He said, pointing at the direction of Zeus's host.

Brooke grinned in amusement as she held back a snort. "Ah yes... The sister fucker... How could I forget..." She said her voice laced with venom slightly as she glared slightly.

Apollo looked at Artemis and smiled, "dear sister, do not think I do not find your body just as attractive." He laughed and then looked at Poseida as she spat her words about Zeus. "How exactly did my father gather enough of you to fight the titans? He certainly does not command anyone's respect now, lightning bolts or not."

He laughed, an ominous and malicious one. "Oh yes indeed, but not only sisters. Even our aunts, the titans, such as the mother of these two, even Athena's mother." He said, pointing at those he mentioned. "And let's not forget, also mortals. And not just mortals, they should be married as well." He said, still grinning under his helm. 
He looked at Apollo as he asked that question. "Actually, believe it or not, it was only Me, Poseidon, or Poseida, and Zeus who fought. Well, we did not fight all of them, but we were the ones who killed their leader and our father, Kronus. The other titans have been slayed by us and the younger gods." He said, looking at his nephew.

Artemis barely could hold it together after that. She started laughing and couldn't stop.This was all a bit crazy and Hilarious.She rolled her eye's at her brother.When he asked the question she gave him a look they were there when the titans were slayin. She finally composed herself and looked around. The world has definitely changed and I mean for God's sake could they do a better job on a statue to memorialize me. Oh no I sound worse then Aphrodite today."She says. "Speaking of which where is she?"She asked

Irish Ice Queen

Brooke nodded slightly before giving Apollo a grossed out look. "Ew... Control your sexual thoughts please... I rather not vomit... And I believe... It's a he... Not a her." She said while blowing at her bangs and leans against her Trident slightly. "I can't say that your human form is quite attractive brother, but not my type." She said and stuck her tongue out at him slightly.

"I am controlling my sexual thoughts Poseida, I'm just letting my sister know she has a good eye in women." Apollo winked and looked around, "I do hope the others join us soon. I am getting antsy"

Poseida rolled her eyes once more as she held her trident. "Well I know for a fact Hera should be joining us as well... Her hostess also hates Zeus because he's a sister fucker..." She said while wishing her throne was there so she could lean on the arm.

Britney gained conciousness once again. She slowly got up, the heavy golden jewelry holding her down. She also saw that she was now accompanied by a peacock. Hera picked up the peacock and strolled over to the others. She caught on to their complaints about Zeus.

"I can't believe I'm stuck with the oath, there has to be a way to break it," she muttered loud enough for the others to hear.

"If the humans leave the ones they bind themselves too, shouldn't you be allowed to leave? I must say Hera, you also picked an amazing shell. I am jealous of you three."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back