• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Gods Reincarnated

Lexi had been sleeping. Her blonde hair hung around her shoulders. Her alarm went off and yelled at her. She hit the alarm and rolled over. She sighed. She was late for school. She went to shower. When she got out she thought her reflection was off. She shook her head. She looked again dressed and packed up her dance clothes. She grabbed her bag and car key's. She drove to school and hurries inside the building she ran down the hall and slid to her locker. She opened it quickly and went for the class room.

Irish Ice Queen

Almost to class I ran into my good friend Lexi and the moment we touched something strange happened. Flashes of a wild forest and animal laughter and a bow as it headed to an unknown destination flashed in my mind. Shocked I stumbled back into the wall. She smiled and past me seemingly not having had the same reaction.

I shook my head and continued on my way.

'I just have to make it to the end of the day.' I thought. 'just until the end of the day.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Britney walked out the class gathering her thoughts. She saw Lexi, a friend, who missed a period.

"Hey, Lexi. You missed somethings," that was all she could say.

Lexi might not have had visions during class if she were there. But if she would've, Britney couldn't guess what god she would've had visions from. You could only have visions of yourself.

"Today we were supposed to chose a god and skim trough stories about them," Britney said as if nothing happened.

Lexi looked at them both. She smiled. "Thanks I guess I will take Artemis if she is still open. She has always been one of my favorite goddesses. "Lexi says.

Lexi grabbed her books and closed her locker."so thats all I missed thank god thought I was really late today.I have to go to bed earlier I keep sleeping in." She says and yawns into her hand."so why are you two out of class isn't it still going on?"she asked and put her blonde hair behind her ear.

Irish Ice Queen

"I'm ditching to the museum 'cause................... something happened in class," Britney couldn't exactly explain what happened.

Britney didn't know who would come with her. She may be the only one actually ditching. She thought Alexander might be interested. A little company would be fine, I mean, Britney wouldn't mind at all.

"Lexi, Amu wanna come to the museum with me?"

Brooke already driving, heading to the museum on her own, grabbed a pair of blue sunglasses to match her outfit as she headed into the museum, getting a ticket. Starts to look around while walking, not paying attention as she slips into the Greek section.

Lexi shrugged and nods." Sure why not, I am technically late any way, why not just ditch. She put the books back and closed the door. " give me time to learn more about Artemis. "Lexi says

She put her sunglasses on her head. Lexi didn't care much school wasn't her first choice and she was still tired.maybe she could catch up on sleep.

Irish Ice Queen

"Sure. I really want to know what happend." Amu said shrugging glad she brought it up." We should probably get the others though since it involves us all."

Without waiting for an answer I took out my phone and sent a mass message out to every one.

Dudes and dudets

Meet Britt, Lexi and I at museam. We're ditching.

Amu

I clicked send and nodded satisfied with myself as I looked up to the girls.

Tabitha is late to school.

This has been happening more and more often, and her parents are angry at the phone calls they've started getting. Her father is threatening to drop her off at the office and make her wait there after class until he can pick her up. As he's a lawyer with a busy practice, this interference with his schedule would make him even more short-tempered.

So she comes in cautiously, scurrying down the hall like a plump brown mouse, hoping she can get to her locker and slip into the back of the classroom without disrupting the lesson too much and earning a dressing-down from an irate teacher.

Probably a forlorn hope.

She's wearing a black-turtleneck-and-plaid-skirt combo:

il_340x270.603988704_2t30.jpg

Danica left the classroom, following the others. She had already stashed her stuff, so she simply grabbed Yasmine, left the school, and began walking, dragging Yasmine along with, to the museum. This was a curious situation, and it seemed like that others were confused about something as well.

Opening her locker, Tabitha hastily grabs books and crams them into her backpack.

I already missed Western Civ...and we were supposed to start a new project today!

She looks around, wondering if she has the nerve to ask someone from her class. She hates starting conversations. But if she misses another project, she's toast. And not the good kind of toast, with peanut butter and strawberry jam, or butter and cinnamon sugar, or...

Not good.

Spotting Lexi, Tab swallows several times, takes a deep breath, and says, "Um, mm, excuse me, Lexi?"

Warren watched his classmates filter out from the school. He closed his eyes. They were lucky the hall monitor didn't catch them. He agreed to go to the museum earlier but wasn't so sure anymore. After a moment, Warren broke from the wall and strode toward in the direction of those girls. Amu would probably be there if nothing else.

Lexi was walking with Britney when she hear her name.She flipped her hair and turned on her heals to the soft voice calling out her name.Lexi stood holding her bag slightly. "Yes?" She said. Was this girl really speaking to her. She didn't care, but she hell a wasn't going to be caught in the halls by a hall monitor.

"Your Tabitha right?"She asks she didn't want to be rude. She felt as if. She should try and be polite. Lexi waited patiently for the girls reply. She had a small reassuring smile on her lips.

Irish Ice Queen

Amu perked up as he heard the familiar steps that belonged to Warren approach were him Lexi Britt and Tabitha were. Turning he smiled at him nodding to him in greeting as he felt a strange happiness flood him.

"Yeah, that's right, thanks for remembering," Tabitha blushes. "Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could tell me what our Western Civ project was today? I, umm, missed the bus," she lies. "It was something about the Greeks, wasn't it?"

Britney stopped when a girl called out to Lexi.

"There was no project. We were just supposed to read about a god of our choice," Britney explained.

Britney was getting impatient, she wanted to know what the visions really meant.

"Hey, Lexi, Amu, do you think we should get going now?" Britney asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back