• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Gods Reincarnated

His legs started to get tired from all the waiting. Using his powers, he summoned a throne from below the earth. The throne burst out from the floor, spraying rock and dirt all over the place. It was a grand throne, beautifully made, the only problem was the material used. It was made of ebony, obsidian, and skull. Yeah, skull, bleached, white, grinning skulls. Hades sat on it, looking regal and intimidating on it. "What? I got tired okay." He said to the others.

Poseida leaned against Hades' throne slightly. "I don't even think her human hostess is even with Zeus' despite them being in the same group... At least she is try to get along with mine... I don't believe yours has actually interacted with ours yet Hades." She said while glancing at her dark brother, slightly admiring him for a moment before focusing on Hera. "Sister. Good to see you joined our talk."

He smirked as he heard Poseida's comment. How easily they forget, especially their own mistakes, the offences they have made to him. "Don't worry, I am quite used to it after all." He said, intentionally leaving it vague.

Warren raked a hand through his hair. That voice was still there but muted. Like his mind had split into two different spheres that occasionally overlapped. Ares hadn't possessed him, but inserted his memories into Warren's. If they weren't actually the same person, he would think he was having the world's worst identity crisis. Warren glanced from Brooke (uncle Brooke?) to Hades (he hadn't changed much...). "How did you summon that stuff? I want to do that." Warren took a step toward them.

Poseida gives him a look. "I haven't done anything wrong to you, besides she hasn't done anything either. She isn't much of a talker... Talks to Apollo's host sometimes but ignores the populars... She hasn't run into yours yet." As she glanced at Warren. "I'm surprised that Ares hasn't taken over yet... He always liked a good arguement... And we can summon whatever we chose because... Well were gods."

He grinned at Ares, or was it still his host that was speaking? It was quite hard to tell, as if Ares is still not fully in control. Oh well, better him than me. "Too bad boy, only I get to do this. Have this instead." He said, summoning a stool for him, smirking as he did. "Not exactly. You can only summon those in your sphere of influence." He said to his gender bent brother. (It's midnight here, going to sleep now.)

Apollo laughed at the stool, and looked at Poseida, "of course everyone talks to my host, why wouldn't they? He is my descendant after all, where do you think these rugged good looks? And this Hair!" He ran his fingers through it, "amazing."

"My throne was cooler than yours Hades. Skulls are cliche. Mine was human skin." Warren huffed at him. He wouldn't have put up with Hades so much if they didn't have such a symbiotic relationship going. The god of war and the god of death. Warren looked on at the manifestation of superhuman powers. He suspected the reason Ares chose to filter things through Warren's personality was because he didn't really like his family.

"Oh, Apollo. Long time no see. I don't think I hated you." Warren made a 'what's up' gesture in his direction. "Good times."

Poseida rolled her eyes and slammed the blunt end of her trident on the floor before a magnificent throne Rose from the ground, it was painted with rolling waves and was a lovely cobalt blue colour, it was laced with pearls as well. "I try not to pick favourites..." She said and grinned while leaning back in her throne.

Apollo shot a golden arrow into the ground, then grabbed the end sticking out and pulled up a golden throne for himself. Along the edges, running down the arms of the throne were various images of art and inscriptions of poems

"Pray do not quarrel, brother, nephews," says a soft voice from behind them. "It has been too long since we were all together like this."

It is Hestia, eldest of the Olympians, a goddess so quiet that she is largely forgotten by mythographers and artists of this latter age. A shimmering veil has coalesced around her, half-concealing the features that now regard them with mild reproach. In one hand she bears a flowering branch of chaste-tree, which stills desire and calms passion, and in the other is a small firepot, for Hestia is never without her element.

$%28KGrHqFHJC8E-msrnIZ4BP%29mR3uppw~~60_35.JPG

Poseida dips her head. "Hello sister... And Apollo please, he's your host not your descendant..." She said while leaning back in her throne while holding her trident.

( okay my work like loves me have to go back in an hour what's going on )

Irish Ice Queen

Amu slowly awoke and saw his family gathered as Aphrodite's memories filtered through his head over running him with his old memories and personality. Slowly he stood and stalked over intent on surprising them with a teasing smile on his face. Stepping behind Ares he winds his arms around his waist and laid his head between his shoulder blades. "Miss me?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Artemis watched from wherever stood. She was quite as per her usual. She become more herself and reserved. With a flick of her hand a Silver cloud like throne appeared. It was delicate yet interact like her.She new her host wouldn't mind. Her night owl ways had been keeping up her host.

She looked around her throne wasn't as out there as hades, her brother's, or even Posidas. Her throne was small and fit her yet at the same time was filled with more detail.She saw Amu come up behind ares and say miss me. She scoffed and looked away with the roll of her eye's.

Irish Ice Queen

(Sorry guys phones broke I get on when I can.) 
Gilmoregirl12 u think u can take over my character if I can't get here soon enough I'll take over when I get here

Same here, I'm really busy and I got a dance tonight. Anyone mind taking my character for a bit. I need someone active and that knows my character. @Soul OMU @Gilmoregirl12 you guys mind?

Thanks 
fixed old laptop so ill be on a lot more have to share with little brother though so sorry if i get here late. 
stepping back when there's no response Amu pouted. sighing he turned waved his hand and began walking to a throne made of the same shell he grew up in done in white and light red with a large cushion that had a dove on it and on the sides colored pearls sat creating pictures of magnificent places like italy and france that appeared with a flash. as he walked to it his appearance changed. his hair grew longer until it touched his knees and little braids appeared through out. his outfit changed as well becoming a long white silk toga with one strap that seemed to flow like water. it was embroidered with small silver lines through out and his shoes changed to white sandals with silver straps going up his legs to tie at his knees. on his head appeared a silver circlet with a clear mirror pendant shaped like a heart on it and a similar band appeared on both his biceps. sitting down he relished in the feel of his old thrown that he had helped make and smiled as his senses came back to him.

he was home. 
btw Aphrodite is the oldest olympian not Hestia.

( Actually to be exact the oldest gods and goddesses are Zeus, Hera, Hades, Hestia, Demeter and Poseidon. They are all siblings. All other Olympians (with the exception of foam-born Aphrodite) are usually considered the children of Zeus by various mothers (except for Athena, who was possibly born of Zeus alone). Additionally, it is also possible that Hephaestus was born of Hera alone as Hera's revenge for Zeus's solo birth of Athena. )

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back