• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Gods Reincarnated

Keira Winston

Golden State of Mind

THE PLOT

Stereotypical highschoolers attend an average highschool. They eventually find out that they are greek gods, reincarnated. How do you take this? You find out that there is a great power within you. How do you take this? You don't just continue your regular life. You figure out your destiny. You figure out who are supposedly your enemies, friends, and lover.

Rules

1. Stick to the plot! I don't want you to get way off track.

2. Drama is encouraged, but please don't let it start an actually argument.

3. Cussing is allowed

4. I want at least 3 lines per post.

5. Be active, if you would be absent, please PM me.

6. Use proper grammar.

7. Please respect others.

If you violate any rules, I may ask you to leave the role play.

Roles

Zeus~ (taken by @Soul OMU )

Hades~ (taken by @Gilmoregirl12 )

Ares~ (taken by @R4 C9 )

If you reserved a spot, you have one day to do the character sheet. If you don't do it in 24 hours, the spot will be become open*

Last edited by a moderator:

Britney woke up as the sun shined through her window. She slowly got up and yawned stretching her toned arms. She walked onto the balcony of her mansion and leaned over the edge watching the sun slowly rise into the Los Angeles skyline. Britney smiled and walked back into her room.

The blonde changed into a black top, white lace skirt, and a casual brown sweater. Then her chauffeur drove her to school. The streets of the city were already filled with cars.

Her chauffeur dropped her off in front of the school. Britney walked into the hallway of her school stopping by at her locker.

belt-fashion-girl-outfit-skirt-Favim.com-62502.jpg

outfit

Brooke had been up at the crack of dawn, she had stuffed her clothes for school into her bag as she grabbed her surfboard from the garage before heading to her blue BMW M3 which was parked in front of her large Mansion, she quickly tied her board to the roof of her car before tossing her bag and iphone in the passenger seat as she quickly slid into the front and started the car. Once she was on the road, she made her way towards the coast, to find a good spot to surf.

After about 2 hours of surfing, she finally made her way back to her car to change clothes for school, which she was starting at a new one again. This time, her parents had enrolled her into some high school in L.A. which wasn't what she disliked, but it was the populars that made her cringe. After pulling on her dry board shorts and her light blue tank top with white flipflops she started making her way towards the school

Outfit:

TriBlueRacerbackTank.jpg

fast-dry-fashion-thin-and-light-font-b-ladies-b-font-font-b-board-b-font.jpg

Car:

baby-blue-bmw-e92-m3-spotted-in-china-57032_1.jpg

Amu woke up to the usual morning rush as his sister got ready for school and his mothers got ready for work. Getting up he stretched than began heading to his in suit bathroom. He stopped halfway there seeing something outside. He walked out to his balcony and leaned against the railing closing his eyes as he soaked in the cool morning air and the first rays of the sun on his skin.

Opening his eyes he looked out at the sun rise with a feeling of contentment and smiled. Today was going to be a good day he could feel it.

After watching the sun rise amu went back inside and took a shower before getting ready for the day and putting on his make up.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...7ihitIY1dVgdf7HUDMckGqH5Ga_lp1s9C_lQMx_MSjc3K

After finishing he grabbed his bag and a packet of smore pop tarts kissed his mothers bye ruffled his sisters hair than jumped into his red Chevrolet camaro. Getting to school he was greeted by his usual gang.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...=X&ei=3-QVVLXUKZeuyAT9pIHoDQ&ved=0CIgBEMQNMBQ

Yasmine woke up, rolling over and slamming down on her alarm clock. When it shut off, she sat up, stretching out her arms and yawning. Her cat, Drizzit, jumped up onto the bed, laying on top of her legs. "Silly cat, move."She mumbled, moving him to the side and sliding her feet to the floor. She continued to stretch, going to her closet. Filing through her shirts, she pulled out a red t-shirt with a sparkly silver music note on her front. She put it on as she moved to her dresser, opening the middle drawer and pulling out a pair of black jeans. Shutting the drawer, she put the jeans on then grabbed her white jacket and slipping that on. Lastly, she pulled on her black sandals and grabbed her bag.

Fully dressed, she brushed out her hair, grabbed her ear-buds and mp3, turned on music, and opened her bedroom door. She ran down the stairs and to the kitchen grabbing toast from the the and hugging her sister. "Be good, okay?" She said, looking to her sister. As Leia nodded, Yasmine left the kitchen, opening the front door and exiting the house. She shut the door, then turned and began walking to school. She didn`t want to drive, seeing as it`s more fun for her to walk. She ummed along with her music as she walked.

Outfit

((Not gonna put pictures. Y`all can use your imagination right? Good))

Alexander got to school early, since his dad let's him borrow any of the multitude of cars his family owns. He was still half asleep and tired from partying last night. Even though, he was ready for anything life might throw at him, or so he thought.

Alexander was hanging out by his locker talking to some of his friends when Britney walked by.

"Hey guuuuurl!" He said jokingly and turned away from the guys he was talking to.

"How's it going B?" Alexander and Britney were old friends, seeing as they were both from wealthy families and some of the most popular kids in school.

41nDmw5YyVL._SX342_.jpg

black-skinny-jeans-men5.jpg

Outfit

"Hey Britt hey Alex." Amu greeted them by their lockers as he grabbed his books for the day. These two were some of the top populers and his friends since middle school."so what are the plans today."

Danica blinked, taking out her phone and taking a look at the time. She sighed, and grabbed her bag, then began walking to the school. She had on a green tie-dye shirt and a pair of brown pants. Along with that were black tennis shoes and her usual bracelet. Her hair was up in a ponytail and tied with a green tie.

Nearing the school, she stopped, bracing herself to be entering the 'prison' once again. After a few minutes, she continued going, entering the school. She avoided the more popular kids and went straight to her locker, grabbing her stuff and putting her bag inside.

Pants

Shirt

Shoes

Sonny woke up, and threw on his favorite T-Shirt and shorts, grabbed his guitar, and walked out the door heading for the school. He had a yellow BMW, but he chose to walk, it was too beautiful outside not to. He looked up at the sun and smiled, embracing the feel of the wonderful rays cooking his skin.

As he walked in he made sure to say hello the people he passed, he saw Danica, "Whoa Dani, Im digging that shirt." He smiled to her, and kept walking toward the band hall.

dont_worry_be_happy_t_shirt_smiley_face-p235688603765473631qtdg_400.jpg

Brooke got out of her car after having parked near the exit, she didn't mind how far the walk was, she'd rather be this far then close to the front where everyone could see her expensive car. So once she reached the front of the school, she sighed and headed in, avoiding Brittany and Alexander, mostly Brittany since that girl could hold a grudge and she never liked Alexander that much. Yeah she may have had a crush on him when they were kids but that had died a long time ago. She quickly made her way to her locker and opened it, hiding behind it slightly so not to be seen.

Britney smirked and looked up at Alexander.

"I'm fine, like usually. What's up with you?" Britney asked.

Britney took out her notebooks, textbooks, and pencil bag and hugged it to her chest.

"That party last night, was sick!" she said knowing Alex had been partying.

She slammed her locker shut and slung her purse over her shoulder.

When his question remained unanswered by the two who were to deep in conversation he sighed and closed his locker gently before turning to see who was here. He saw Brook and waved but didn't think she saw him. Rolling his eyes he started walking to class.

Though not before smacking his two friends on the back of the heads. They are crushing on each other so much its stupid now if only they would hurry up and admit it go each other.

Alexander laughed, "Is it that obvious?"

"For real though, the party was amazing, drinks and drinks and tons of drinks, as you can see by my sunny demeanor this morning".

Alexander yawned and put his books in his bag.

A smack on the head woke him up a bit.

"Hey Amu, what's up? I didn't see you at the party last night."

"I had things to do." I said looking at him as I walked backwords."some of us do work for a living you know."

"Hey, Amu," Britney smiled and did a little wave to the male cheerleader.

Britney then turned back to Alexander who was probably still drunk from the drinks they had last night.

"Oh my gawd, everyone took like ten shots. No wonder you're still a bit, drunk," Britney said to Alexander rolling her eyes.

They were underage, and if they got caught they would've been hauled to juvenile detention. She still couldn't believe how wild the people were, including herself.

Yasmine arrived at the school, walking in. She left her ear-bud in and didn`t really talk to the others. She went to her locker, stashed her bag, pulling out her flute, and made her way to the band hall, after quietly closing her locker. She slipped into the hall, and made her way to her usual spot. She opened her flute case and pieced it together, then waited for the other class members to arrive and for the bell.

"Hey, I'm not drunk, I'm just a little buzzzed" He slurred his speech for comedic effect.

"Also, what do we have first period? Because I literally have no idea."

Alexander pulled out his sunglasses and put them on, the bright light reflecting of the walls was making his head hurt.

Brooke closed her locker door as she makes her way to her first class, thinking deeply as she walked through the front door of Greek History and sitting down in the backrow by the window. She sighed softly, wishing she wasn't there but out on the waves.

Sonny finished his practicing in the band room, then headed for his first class which was Greek History. "Why am I even taking this, who cares about Greek History? I can just watch 300 for that." He shrugged and walked in and saw Brooke, "Whats up Brooke?" He smiled and sat next to her. Sonny had always liked Brooke, but was never attracted to her past friendship, "I heard you stayed on the beach the whole summer?"

@Soul OMU

I soon made it to my first class which was Greece history and sat down in the back left corner nodding to Brook and sonny as I passed them. It may shock some people but I don't like being in the spot light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back