• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Gods Reincarnated

"Yeah what Britney said.Sorry wasn't in class I was late."Lexi said and gave the girl a half smile to say sorry. Lexi put her hair behind her ears and nods to Britney. "Yup ready to go learn about my goddess of the night."Lexi said jokingly. She was not even aware of just how accurate that was about to become.

Irish Ice Queen

"Umm, thanks anyway." Tabitha shrinks into herself, hearing the irritation and impatience in their voices, and hurries off. Maybe she can get some reading done in the library.

"Wait!" I call after Tabitha surprising myself as I turned my gaze from the still silent Warren. "You want to come with? I have a feeling you might have more in common with us than any of us realize."

Warren titled his head and nodded after a beat. He didn't see anything wrong with hitching a ride with Amu. "Does anyone know what we're actually doing at the museum? I don't usually study when I ditch." He smiled a moment and then let it fall. "Yeah, sure I'll go with you." He said.

Tabitha stops dead, turns around slowly. "Come..come with you?" Her eyes are wide, both hopefuly and a little scared, as if she's afraid she misunderstood.

I felt my happy bubble over flow at warrans agreement to come with us and beamed at him before turning back to Tank. I nodded speaking."Sure why not it might be fun and u seem like a cool girl."

After answering Tabis question I turned back to Warren." We're searching for clues about what happened in class."

Last edited by a moderator:
Unexpectedly, Tabitha smiles, and for a moment she doesn't look at all plain or mousey. She has the kind of smile than can change the temperature of a room. "I'd love to!"

I beamed brighter at Tanks answer. Skipping over to her I looped my arm threw hers and began pulling her back to the others."Come on then."

"Look at you, doing good deeds." Warren grumbled at Amu. He placed his hands in his pockets and scouted the parking lot. "So which one is yous? I'm calling shot-gun." He vaguely recognized Tabatha from somewhere. Maybe around the hallways? Warren probably hadn't spoken to her before. He nodded at her in acknowledgement.

I giggled at Warrens words rolling my eyes as I pointed to my car. "The red Chevrolet camaro over there's mine."

I began walking letting go of Tabis arm. Opening the drivers side door I looked back at them.

"You coming?"

"Thanks." I said pleased that someone was praising my baby. "I worked a lot of hours until I could afford her so I like to keep her looking good."

I winked smiling mischievously as I waved them over. "Come on, your riding with Warren and I." 
( we should stop sometime at the museum we need to wait for sonny Alex and Sean to catch up. Maybe we should try to feel up the other spots to. I could take on another character if needed. I know we're missing Hades but are we missing others.)

Warren pursed his lips. He tried not to feel too envious of Amu. Having a car must have been nice. He followed them to that side of the parking lot. "So where exactly do you work?" He asked. Warren drew up against the passenger side. He couldn't remember ever talking to Amu or Tabatha that much before. Warren didn't have many classes with one and the other had the biggest case of social anxiety he had ever seen.

"How's your ratio?" Warren asked, gaze automatically going there.

"I work at my families pet shop though I take odd jobs in the summer." I shrugged getting in. "The ratio depends on the day really. It took me a year of long hours and loads of odd jobs to be able to get this." 
Good night Warren talk to u tomorrow

Sonny walked into the Museum and headed toward the Greek History section. He had walked home to get his Yellow Hyundai Accent, and driven himself. He saw Brooke, but kept walking toward a statue of Apollo with Daphne. He smiled a little to himself, "My favorite." He kept walking around, his mind disagreeing with certain "facts" about the gods. He found a small section dedicated to the Trojan, and frowned, he wasn't sure why he felt offended when he read Agamemnon's name. He read more into the Trojan War, fascinated with his own involvement.

"No... Apollo's involvement"

Sonny shook his head again when an imagine of him standing next to Paris pulling the bowstring back and releasing the arrow toward Achilles' ankle appeared. Then looked back at the statue of Apollo and Daphne.

images

Brooke walking through the museum, gives a slight nod to Sonny before continuing through the museum, stopping slightly at the Statue of the Big Three which shows, Zeus, Hades and Poseida/Poseidon standing with their own element.

Sorry bout last night.. I fell asleep on ya`ll just way too busy irl to be staying up till midnight then having to be getting up a 3 o clock again the next day.))

Danica arrived at the museum entering. She continued to pull yasmine along with her, finally stopping near the Greek gods and letting gof of her hand.

-Shorrt-

I walked away from the others and walked to a giant statue of Aphrodite I saw. A feeling of wrongness came over me as I looked at it like it was missing something. Shaking my head at my strange thoughts I knelt and began to read the story of Aphrodite. As i did though a strong wind swept past and memories that were unfamiliar but felt like mine crashed through me. my heart beat increased along with my breathing and i frantically clutched my throat as i tried to breath. 'whats happening?' i thought frantically before darkness took over.

is

Last edited by a moderator:
Tabitha trails along behind her new friends, or at least acquaintances. She is not surprised to see the more famous and popular gods like Zeus, Apollo and Athena are already "taken". It's all right, though. Her favorite goddess is one that nobody but herself ever picks, probably because she's rarely represented in art and myth.

Tab stops to gaze at an ancient vase painting: Hestia is unveiled, unusually for her, and instead of a torch or a fire-pot she holds up a flowering branch, symbol of her purity and beauty, whose blooms could almost be mistaken for flames.

K13.2Hestia.jpg

Britney met the others at the museum. She didn't plan to invite others. Any was just asking everyone to tag along. She wanted this to be a quiet thing. Maybe only asking a few to come so she wouldn't be lonely.

Britney walked over to the statue of Hera. She admired the statue of the. Beautiful immortal, Olympus's queen.

"That's a gorgeous crown," she said to herself.

She went over to look at the slight discription. She cringed when it came to the part where Zeus raped Hera.

"That motherfucking bitch," she cursed, not knowing why.

Britney read on and then backed up to admire the statue. Then, she felt something heavy fall onto place into her head. She quickly took out a mirror. A 14 carat gold crown sat on top of her head. Many jewels were embedded into the crown. She wore a long white, nearly sheer dress that draped on her shoulders. They hung from the sides of her arms.

"What's happening?" She asked nervously.

As always, Reynardine had been the first one to go to class. He was always there 30 minutes before classes started. Most would think that he would be the first person you'd notice, but on the contrary, it's actually the opposite. No matter how early he arrives, he's always ignored, nobody even seems to notice him except the teacher. He's wearing his usual threads, a black hoodie while wearing skullcandy headphones. He listened to them argue and chatter with each other, finding no reason to join in.

When the teacher announced that they should read about the god of their choice, he immediately opened it at Hades. He had always been fascinated by Greek mythology, but he was mesmerized by Hades. To him, he was the perfect god. He's faithful, kind, and peaceful, although most person would disagree. He's also one of the gods who keeps his end of the deal, and yet he's the most under appreciated. While reading, he heard whispering and mourning, as if he was at a funeral service. He looked around, but he can't find the source of the sounds. Shrugging it off as his imagination, he closed the book and followed the others to the museum for he too was curious.

Upon arriving at the museum, he was amazed by the sculptures and artifacts. He was enthralled by them, feeling a connection to them. He stood in front of a statue of Hades, completely amazed by it.

Brooke was standing a little ways away from Reynardine, currently looking at the statue of Poseida in amazement. "...they really could never get the true beauty of my facial features..." She said before blinking. "...why did I say that?" She said and shook her head not noticing the sudden weight in her hand of a beautifully crafted Trident.

Lexi drove to the museum after Britney. She parked and sighed. She got out heading inside. She was tired and hoped the stupid museum wouldn't put her to sleep.

Once inside Lexi looked around everyone was doing there thing. She passed the Hades statue and went to look at the one of Artemis and the one next to it was Apollo here brother.

Wait Apollo was her brother. She shook her head. And read about Artemis, as she read. She felt dizzy and light headed. Lexi sat down on the bench and breathed her brother was such a smartass and hot head.She said he was full of Hot air. Lexi was confused at why she was referring to Apollo as her brother. She shook her head confused maybe she had fallen asleep.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back