• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gread Eibrian war OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Arrogant Menace

This ain't it chief
32c.gif

Question, if I make a male sniper... do I still recieve a sexy booty?

Asking for a friend..

damn.gif

Damn.. well, now i'm beginning to question my sexuality..​

Send help...

It might be just me but the 'view attachment' button leading to the continent of Eibran appears to not be working?

Correcto!

Just a little heads up I'm gonna be at a basketball game and I won't be able to make any bug fixes or changes. I'll still be around to answer questions.

I can't seem to decide between doing a german or uk faction...hmm, maybe ill do a British Faction.

Last edited:
Hmmm, maybe Ill go through with making both factions, but for now I'll play as the Brits. Alright if I take the Aphasis and Maze to make my Brit Nation?

phew.. almost there with my character.. xD

I do have a question btw Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace i'm currently making a 'Lancer' character and I was wondering if it would be okay for his ammunition to be exchangeable? In the game, you could only have a 'Anti-tank' or Anti-Infantry' primary weapon. I would like to know your thoughts about if a lancer could choose whether to load a 'HE' warhead or a 'AP' shell, depending on the target? I guess a real-world version would be something like the RPG-7, where it can be loaded with a variety of ammunition.

I do have a question btw Arrogant Menace Arrogant Menace i'm currently making a 'Lancer' character and I was wondering if it would be okay for his ammunition to be exchangeable? In the game, you could only have a 'Anti-tank' or Anti-Infantry' primary weapon. I would like to know your thoughts about if a lancer could choose whether to load a 'HE' warhead or a 'AP' shell, depending on the target? I guess a real-world version would be something like the RPG, where it can be loaded with a variety of ammunition.
I'd say we going semi-realistic, and I'd think that be okay, but keep it reasonable. If you want to make it interesting, maybe tie the ammo changeability to resupplying with an engineer? Or have it interchangable in and out of battle.

I'd say we going semi-realistic, and I'd think that be okay, but keep it reasonable. If you want to make it interesting, maybe tie the ammo changeability to resupplying with an engineer? Or have it interchangable in and out of battle.
Of course, I wouldn't have him waltzing around with 10,000 rounds of ammunition to play with. My line of thought is what Finnish soldiers did during the second world war, they usually just used leather cords to attach magazines, mines and other bits of equipment to their webbing. Simple to use and can be set up in before a battle. I.e, "Hmm.. i'll likely to be engaging alot of infantry and very few tanks so i'll take a majority of HE shells and maybe one or two AP warheads." He would then arrange the ammunition via the cords to his webbing which would make him bulky but tbh.. the Lancers hardly look 'user friendly' :P

Of course, I wouldn't have him waltzing around with 10,000 rounds of ammunition to play with. My line of thought is what Finnish soldiers did during the second world war, they usually just used leather cords to attach magazines, mines and other bits of equipment to their webbing. Simple to use and can be set up in before a battle. I.e, "Hmm.. i'll likely to be engaging alot of infantry and very few tanks so i'll take a majority of HE shells and maybe one or two AP warheads." He would then arrange the ammunition via the cords to his webbing which would make him bulky but tbh.. the Lancers hardly look 'user friendly' :P
I'd think go with it for now and if there's an issue with the CS we'll deal with it then.

Right, i've posted up but his history & personality, I have yet to finish. Will probably be finished either later tonight or tomorrow as I am currently rather ill.

Right, i've posted up but his history & personality, I have yet to finish. Will probably be finished either later tonight or tomorrow as I am currently rather ill.
So far he's accepted, I don't want to be a Hardass on personality and history unless it's Mary Sue-ish. So I wouldn't worry to much about it, hope you're feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back