• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gread Eibrian war OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Whereabouts is the camp located? Elekta Kount Elekta Kount You haven't mentioned which country the group is currently in :P

Western Warlia
Appreciated, perhaps with the world being so vast. It would be a idea to add in where-ever the characters are at a certain moment in time, such as a marker on the map? Western Warlia is a decent-sized country so it would be grand to know 'exactly' where we are. ^_^

Appreciated, perhaps with the world being so vast. It would be a idea to add in where-ever the characters are at a certain moment in time, such as a marker on the map? Western Warlia is a decent-sized country so it would be grand to know 'exactly' where we are. ^_^
I will be better at referencing it a bit later on, but for now just assume we are somewhere North of the capital.

I would give Peter Jackson's 'They shall not grow old' a peek if that's your sort of thing.

Alright, I'm finished with mine, I think. Let me know if you're okay with it. Thanks for letting me in ! :)

Alright, I'm finished with mine, I think. Let me know if you're okay with it. Thanks for letting me in ! :)
Wow this is really good, every new character we get just gets me more hype. Though one very, very small nitpick would he Vinland. This takes place in an alternate universe where the original nations don't exist. But it should be an easy fix, you could just change Vinland to some other name and it should all be good.

Wow this is really good, every new character we get just gets me more hype. Though one very, very small nitpick would he Vinland. This takes place in an alternate universe where the original nations don't exist. But it should be an easy fix, you could just change Vinland to some other name and it should all be good.

Oh okay. Is there a neutral country I can use instead? Is the geography the same as Earth?

Oh okay. Is there a neutral country I can use instead? Is the geography the same as Earth?
I'd say it's as similar as we want it to be, while there's no natural country in Eibrian there can deffinetly be countries or whole other continents not shown on the map.

So like I guess do whatever you want to man xD I really like what you're doing in your cs

I'd say it's as similar as we want it to be, while there's no natural country in Eibrian there can deffinetly be countries or whole other continents not shown on the map.

So like I guess do whatever you want to man xD I really like what you're doing in your cs

Okay, thanks!

Well, would it be alright if Vinland remained then? Vinland wouldn't impose and would only provide some soldiers and technological assistance. Just like Riley in the actual universe.

When you need a certain tune to be playing whilst you write up on the main thread ^_^

Welcome to the Squad new folks, I hope ya'll enjoy your time here! ^_^

Yo, BirbSqueezer is helping me move houses today, so she and I won't have a reply up until tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience. We we're supposed to be finished yesterday but bad weather slowed the trip

Righty-o, i'll likely have my new post done tomorrow as I have had a massively filled week so far. Rather looking forward to sitting down and relaxing for a change :P

Well, it has come to this, after several attempts to conjure up some ideas and enough text to satisfy my posting standards, I have come to a complete stop (damn you writer's block!). I would've liked to write up my character's exit (in character) but I just don't perticuarly as my interest in this RP has up'd and left. Although I have noticed that some folk here are feeling somewhat fatigued as well, cannot be helped I suppose.

I wish you all the very best but this is as far as I go, just not feeling all that enthusiastic anymore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back