• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gravity Falls & Steven Universe

Wishes

Hey there Gravity Falls and Steven Universe fans! Here are some pairings from each fandom I would like to do, if you don't want to do any pairings we can just discuss a regular plot. The ones in italics is the ones that I would like to play. If one has no italics then I don't mind role playing as either one.

Steven Universe

Steven x OC

Steven x Gem!OC

Connie x Steven

Gem!OC x OC

If there's any pairings that you have no interest in, we can just discuss a plot.

Gravity Falls

Dipper x Pacifica

I currently don't have any extra pairings that I can think of that I'm interested in, so we can just discuss a plot together.

Please have some grammar and good spelling, though I understand if you can't achieve perfect grammar and good spelling, no ones perfect. I want you to be active, at least three replies a day. I usually write up to a paragraph depending on what's going on in the roleplay, so please don't go ahead and write 3 huge paragraphs. I also don't have a plot in mind for the pairings, so we can just come up with one together. If you're interested, please PM me or reply to this thread.

If you want to drop out, PLEASE tell me. I won't get mad, I just hate it when people stop replying and not say anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I would like to do a Steven universe rp, but I have an idea for a Pearl and Oc rp if you're interested.

Glad someone else likes these two fandoms and has about the same requirements, I would like Gem OC x OC for Steven Universe since I haven't seen every single episode but I know most of the plot. For Gravity Falls, I have ideas of something like OC x OC since I don't really believe someone can roleplay a canon character since we don't fully understand their ideas.

Would you consider an Oc X Oc Steven Universe? I am pretty flexible when it come to roleplaying so I am open to any ideas and suggestions you may have. I'd love to come up with a plot and pairing with you! Please send me a PM if you're interested!

Spectra0110 said:
Hey, I would like to do a Steven universe rp, but I have an idea for a Pearl and Oc rp if you're interested.
Sure, PM me the idea you have.

[QUOTE="Wastes Storyteller]Glad someone else likes these two fandoms and has about the same requirements, I would like Gem OC x OC for Steven Universe since I haven't seen every single episode but I know most of the plot. For Gravity Falls, I have ideas of something like OC x OC since I don't really believe someone can roleplay a canon character since we don't fully understand their ideas.

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and PM me the ideas for Gravity Falls OC x OC, we'll talk about Steven Universe.

Oenanthe said:
Would you consider an Oc X Oc Steven Universe? I am pretty flexible when it come to roleplaying so I am open to any ideas and suggestions you may have. I'd love to come up with a plot and pairing with you! Please send me a PM if you're interested!
I'd be fine with that! Pm will be sent!

I woudn't mind doing something with Dipper and Pacifica with you if you had a plot in mind but I also had an idea dealing with high school Stan if you are all caught up with the series :)

EternalFlameBaby said:
I woudn't mind doing something with Dipper and Pacifica with you if you had a plot in mind but I also had an idea dealing with high school Stan if you are all caught up with the series :)
I'm up for some high school Stan, PM me about it and I'll brainstorm some ideas for Dipper and Pacifica.

Wishes said:
I'm up for some high school Stan, PM me about it and I'll brainstorm some ideas for Dipper and Pacifica.
Ah I would love to but it won't let me send pms cause of the whole new thing, Im not new to role playing though so don't worry about that! But if you could drop me one I could actually reply haha sorry

EternalFlameBaby said:
Ah I would love to but it won't let me send pms cause of the whole new thing, Im not new to role playing though so don't worry about that! But if you could drop me one I could actually reply haha sorry
Oh it's fine, I keep on forgetting about that. Sending PM in a sec. xD

[QUOTE="xX AeRo Girl Xx]I like the idea of Gem!OC x OC but would the other OC be human?

[/QUOTE]
I can do both Gem!OC x Gem!OC , OC x OC , and Gem!OC x OC. So, I don't really mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back