• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Chip.py

ᵖʳᵒᶠᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵈʳⁱⁿᵏᵉʳ
Gravity falls RP:
• Bill-taken
• Mabel-taken
• Dipper-taken
• Gideon-open
• Wendy-open
• Stan-open
• Will-open
• Pacifica-open

Put down below who you want!

Last edited:
Srale-Name: James Jameson
Unknown, Just seems to do work for several businesses whenever they are available.
Description:A taller human man with dark brown hair and bright green eyes, he always pushes his hair to the left side of his head and seems to do it more when it conversations with others or preparing to do something involving social interaction. He usually wears dark clothing as well as thick dark rimmed square glasses. He has a strange pair of shoes that are grey with white bottoms and yellow and black laces... the only vibrant color on his person. He talks quietly most of the time, and when he does start to speak loudly he catches himself and awkwardly quiets himself back down to where you really have to pay attention to hear him.
Notable characteristics other than what listed: Seems to appear at scenes where something big is or has happened. No one knows why. He simply is a very frequent attendant of these scenes. Seems to have minor back pains.

Hi!! I don't know if this is still open or whatever, but I'm interested...

If still available, I could take Wendy or Pacifica... (or both, if allowed).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back