• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Grave Digger

BlueOwle

One Time Luck
Okay so. I was listening to the song painkiller by pendulum for the first time today, and at first, ill be honest, I thought he was saying 'grave digger', not 'pain killer.'

EITHER WAY. I had an interesting role play idea that might be fun based on the word grave digger. It just sort of came to me so I still need to work out some details.

Girl POV:

You just attended an afternoon funeral of a kid who died in your class. Though most of the people there cried and wept for the popular girl who met a quick demise, you hardly knew her, and found it hard to look sad enough. It wasnt your fault, you don't really have friends, or know what it's like to have them. People probably wouldn't have even noticed if you walk away right now.

But you stay, because deep down you know you would feel guilty if you left. The funeral ended, people leaving with tears fresh in their eyes. You had come alone, of course, so feeling in no hurry you become distracted by a head stone in the distance. It draws your attention and you become curious.

While you're walking through the grave yard you step over a small bush, and plummet into a freshly dug grave. With no one around to hear your screams, you are left there, day quickly turning it night. You thought you would be there all night, until someone came during the graveyard shift, and just happened to be 'working' on the said hole you have fallen in. The grave digger.

Boy(grave digger) POV

Your job is to monitor the graveyard at night, and dig graves for the new dead coming in. It is not a normal job though. Your title as grave digger means something a little more than implied. At night, the dead walk, and creatures of the dark lurked. And it was your job to put them back in the graves in which they have crawled out of. It was not an exceptional job, but you enjoy killing the dead, a hate bread deep in your heart considering a creature of the night killed your parents when you were a child. After that your screwy uncle brought you under his wing and introduced you to your new job as a grave digger. You had an exceptional ability for this job too, driven by hatred. Most of your days are spent drinking, or screwing around until the night came.

However tonight was not as 'usual' as you had first thought. As you arrived at the grave you had started digging the night before, you find a girl looking close to your age staring back at you. Your hand goes for your gun as she startles you. You almost kill her before realizing that she was still among the living. Her pleads to have him help her out of the hole helping you to realize she wasnt undead. As you stare at her you realize that there was a dangerous creature closing in on your location. What happens next?

@Coin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back