• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Grace's Literate Search Thread [Updated 4.16.2020]

GLS904

In the bleak mid-winter
GLiW.gif

Hello!

I'm Grace, I'm newer to this site -but like many not new to role-playing/writing. I'm looking for a few people to pull me out of my hiatus I've been stuck in since the craziness of my wedding in September and my busy hairdresser schedule that was the holidays, and now currently lack of work due to the pandemic. With a bit more time I want to find someone who can plan and think of fun things to write about together. My requirements I'll hope to keep brief and will be below! Thanks for reading! Help me keep busy!​

Requirements:

- I consider myself literate, my posts ranging between 4-10 paragraphs, I’d like my partners to be somewhere also in that range, please
- Be 18+, unfortunately, I'm getting older, not younger. I'm 25

- Rolling on from the last point, I do enjoy darker themes which is why I prefer my partners being over 18
- Communication is key, I'll admit I haven't been the best at that in the past, because I was busy. But I do try to keep my partners updated with anything of the sort, I've got nothing but time now!
- Finally, I do prefer OC characters, now there are a few canons I feel comfortable at taking on but feel free to ask if you have anything specific in mind. For the most part, I use fandoms as loose ideas/settings or character ideas.
-Be prepared to include romance. I like all types of romance, usually, I stick to MXF or FXF. Just keep in mind, I only have a few FxF rps under my belt.
-I almost always double, because I like playing both males and females because I'm indecisive and why not have both? Double the fun.

On to genres:

TV/Movies/Books:

- Peaky Blinders (Or OC gang specific)
- Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices/Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare
- Throne of Glass Series or ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas
- Star Wars (I have a few different ideas)
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Black Sails (Both pirate ideas would most likely AU/OC based)
- Harry Potter
- Killing Eve
- Murder Mystery (I've been watching a lot of the remake mini series of Agatha Christie adaptations so that could be fun to base something off of!)
- Outer Banks**

General :

- Anything related to Vampires (I’m currently feeling a little spooky and craving some sort of Victorian vampires*)
- Gifted vs Government (I can’t be the only one that remembers all the old school RPs like this back in the day, something involving hiding out and being on the run)
- High Fantasy (Faerie*, Dragon Hunters, royalty GOT-esque, etc)
-Bonnie and Clyde based (something similar to the Robbers music video by The 1975, perhaps in a different time period)
-Time Travel
-Ragtag heist situation (Similar to the Oceans movies, or that Ryan Renolds Netflix movie)
-Band related (I'm a huge live music person, so maybe some sort of slice of life involving a band)
-Post-Apocolypse (No zombies, sorry. More like a survival between different factions, or some type of angelic overthrow of earth)

Specific:

Star Wars*: I've been thinking about some sort of plot that revolves around Kylo's Knights of Ren, I think it could be fun interesting and action-packed, but I would need someone to develop a pretty solid idea/plot since there is no flesh to it at all.

General Pairings:

Royalty x Rebel Assassin
Royalty x Commoner/Worker
Assassin x Rival Assassin
Vampire x Human hunter
Vampire x Blood slave
Country folk x City slicker
Pirate King x Pirate rival
Reunited Exes

If you’ve made it this far, amazing, let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a full-time hairstylist, dog mom, and first responder wife, which leaves most of my free time later at night (PST) or earlier in the week my days off, Sunday-Tuesday, as I am now temporarily jobless it varies, but I have so much more time to commit. I reply sometimes of the time on my phone, whether it’s 4 or 10+ paragraphs I most likely will be doing it in my notes, so excuse a few random autocorrected words that I miss in my final comb through before posting in advance. I am looking for a few more active RPs to fill my time, so either post here or message me. Looking forward to it!

**Added new genres and pairings 5/17

Thank you!🖤

Last edited:
Hi! I absolutely loved your little partner search- I'm a dog mum myself so , thats something we already have in common ;) .

Anyway! Here are some of the pairings/plots that I'm interested in;

-Harry potter (Or the world of harry potter at leas so this can probably include Fantastic beasts
-Heist situation
- Gifted Vs Govertnment**** (I kind of have a rp idea for this? ish? needs work)
-High fantasy

Hi! If you're still looking for other partners to weave together an ACOTAR roleplay I'd love to be considered for that! :) On the off-chance that you still are interested in this roleplay (please oh please) I'd be happy to tell you a bit about myself:
- I'm a female roleplayer with about 12 years of experience (I'm 26) and I like to double with my partners. :) I write OCs and like to do OCxCanon pairings.
- I love some solid romance in my roleplays, but I'm also biiiig on angst. BRING ALL THE DRAMA!
- I tend to match what my partner puts out, but my usual length for replies is 2-5 paragraphs per character (700-2,500 words per character to give an idea).
- My cat Sushi likes belly rubs, butt scratches and cheddar cheese. She's the ish and I'm a shameless cat mom.

Hi Grace. If you’re still looking for Shadowhunters or ACITAR stories, I’d love to write something with you. I can write for a variety of characters, and I’m familiar with the entire series in both cases. Hopefully we can write something awesome! Just drop me a DM if you’d like!

If by some chance you're still looking for partners I'd love to write with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back