• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Grace Pack {WEREWOLF PACK RP}

Harley Quinley

Just try me. I'm worse than Mr. J
Grace Pack is a pack for werewolves and you can shift between your human and wolf form, but need to transform into a wolf one night of the cycle. There really isn't much rules except for no godmodding. And the writing style says casual, but you can write the most detailed essay as long as it makes sense. Grace Pack is located in the woods with a river to the east, a town to the weest and another werewolf pack to the north. You can be any age wolf, and the best part?

YOU CAN BE THE ALPHA MALE OR FEMALE! That's right, we have roles open rof leadership. Wanna know what? Well come on over to Grace Pack! Always opening to new pack members!

And on top of that, we have a medic. He seems like a chill medic, but we really need an alpha male or female to take charge of the pack.

I will post the link once more people start replying and feel free to ask any questions...

I'm fairly interested!

Although, I want to discern the existence of a storyline, or are we simply roleplaying for the heck of it? :)

If another pack is roleplayed as our rival, then there will be a plot, but other than that, we just roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back