• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gotham City, Dawn of a New Night (Batman RP, Always Open! OC and canon characters)

rebirth

vltra
Howdy! So basically we (Tali Rose and I) are looking for some people to participate in a group roleplay with us. The story starts with Bruce donning the Batman cowl for the very first time. He will go up against crime bosses mostly, but we're open to ideas. With corruption inside the police department flourishing, and crime at elevated levels, it seems like the Batman is only a minor inconvenience to the criminals of Gotham. It's early December, and the night just got colder. What happens is up to you.
For characters like Commissioner Gordon and Black Mask, they control the factions that they stand for. For Gordon, it will be the police force, and for Black Mask, it would be his criminal underlings.

You may have a maximum of 2 characters at any given time, with very specific exceptions. This list is not final, and if you want to rp as someone not included and have an idea on how to incorporate them into the story this early, then pm me.
Characters included (but not limited to) are...
Bruce Wayne/Batman (TAKEN)
Alfred Pennyworth (TAKEN)
Kate Kane/Batwoman (TAKEN)
Dick Grayson/Robin (TAKEN)
Black Mask (TAKEN)
Oswald Cobblepot (TAKEN)
Jim Gordon (TAKEN)
Jack Napier/Red Hood/Eventually the Joker (TAKEN)
Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn (TAKEN)
Pamela Isley (TAKEN)

We will be hosting a Discord for it, however the roleplaying itself will be on RPNation. Joining the Discord is totally optional.
If you want to join or are interested in this, either PM me or reply to this thread.
OCs are allowed. PM me for the CS outline.
Have a nice day!
uwu

Last edited:
If you have room for a Poison Ivy, I could be interested. Or a Pamela Isley pre/just post transformation I suppose.

Is Cassandra Cain free?
May make some alterations to backstory characters but keep the feel of the original with some influence from Orphan. Had idea of maybe even mixing in some of Jason's in how she meets batman (Since trying to steal wheels of bat mobile was element I always liked)

Last edited:
It looks like someone else had the same idea I did about Cassandra Cain. In the same vein, would Stephanie Brown be viable at this point in time?

Otherwise, I'd like to pick up Clayface.

I think introducing Stephanie would be a bit of a stretch, and I dont want to introduce too many characters at once. I'll put Stephanie down as reserved for you for later, and you can have Clayface.

That's more than fair. I'll shoot you a PM for the CS later.

I just now realized all of the spots listed are taken. If you want to join, you'll have to either make an OC, or PM me about a character in the canon that you want. rest in pepparonis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back