• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GoT/Witcher Crossover!

paiyu

Stardust
Geralt x Arya or Geralt x Sansa?

I know that these crossover pairings are a bit out there, but I think that Game of Thrones and The Witcher would crossover nicely! Now, I think that crossing Arya over into the world of The Witcher would be my preferred route. Would be based off of the end of Game of Thrones, with Arya traveling across the sea to see what awaits West of Westeros. However, this could go any number of ways!

Geralt could end up in Westeros somehow even, or somehow, Sansa is the one who ends up on The Continent. Either way, I’m just DYING to play as one of the Stark girls!

Not so much into The Witcher series? No issue!

I'm willing and able to play as either of the Stark ladies in various other scenarios as well! Just hmu if you have other ideas, or if you just want to brainstorm something else!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back