• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Got some plots! (Post count doesn't matter)

Heather

Dreamer
Hi, I am Heather. I have been roleplaying for about 5 years now and all not necessarily on this site since recently I have joined. I live in the Eastern time zone, east coast of the US. Not sure you needed to know that but I think its always good to know the other persons time zone since you can somewhat figure out times where we both are on, though its not a need of mine to know. There not much more to say about my self so I'm going to get on with it.

• I don't have much to say in this but I do have a few things.

• First off, obviously all site rules apply.
    • I tend to play the females in the plot since they are much more developed than my male characters but I am willing to double up if you like. Depending on what you want to do we can potentially do two plots at a time and just switch gender playing in them.
    • The pairing I do is MxF since I have never done others and I would fail miserably at it.
    • I like paragraph style, text talk in a roleplay is a bit annoying since sometimes I don't necessarily understand all of it if that happens.
    • I like decent grammar and punctuation. I understand mistakes and that's fine with me. It happens! Heck were all human, so I don't mind.
    • The replies can be up to 1-5 paragraphs, I just don't like one liners but if your having block or its dialogue or its a casual roleplay then that's fine by me.
    • I DISLIKE when people god model. I like to have characters be realistic and like to be in charge of my own.
    • We can roleplay on PM or a thread. Whichever you'd prefer works out for me.
    • I like to chat with who I roleplay sometimes. Just to get to know them better.
    • I love having romance in my roleplays just to add some spice up. It doesn't have to be the main thing though.
    • I love to get some brainstormed ideas from you on what could happen in it and if you want to change anything just let me know!

I think that is enough. Now on to the part where you were waiting for!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! My name's Alee, and I'm in the NZT timezone. I participate in both casual and literate roleplays, though I honestly prefer the latter.

Anyhow I'm very interested in your third plot. I like how it's reminiscent of the Maximum Ride series, books I loved as a child growing up.

Though my favorite plot would have to be the Gift. I've always loved anything to do with shapeshifters, and that seems like it could be a refreshing, calm roleplay!

I can help you brainstorm on plots if you'd like. I also have a balance between male and female characters, though lately I've been trying to develop my male characters as I've favored females in the past before too, haha!

Alee said:
Hello! My name's Alee, and I'm in the NZT timezone. I participate in both casual and literate roleplays, though I honestly prefer the latter.
Anyhow I'm very interested in your third plot. I like how it's reminiscent of the Maximum Ride series, books I loved as a child growing up.

Though my favorite plot would have to be the Gift. I've always loved anything to do with shapeshifters, and that seems like it could be a refreshing, calm roleplay!

I can help you brainstorm on plots if you'd like. I also have a balance between male and female characters, though lately I've been trying to develop my male characters as I've favored females in the past before too, haha!
I certainly love the Maximum Ride series too! As well PM me so we can discus it all. Also we can defiantly do the Gift. Which ever you wanna do the most works for me!

Obverse said:
I'm interested in The Experiment or Shift.
Pm so we can pick one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I'm interested in your "Dont forget me" plot and would love to discuss it with you! Should I send you a PM?

Hello. I am in the GMT +2 time zone but would love to RP with you, either as Detailed or Casual. I'm interested in your plots Shift, The Gifts, and The Bodyguard. According to the site's rules, I can not send a PM until I reach the 24 hour, 10 post requirement. I believe I can still receive and reply to them though.

I'd be interested in plotting with you. PST time zone here, I sleep very little. I have similar taste in play style as yourself and I love to plot and create. I'm into a little bit of everything, so I'm sure we could settle on something. PM me if you're down.

I'm interested in the Intertwinded Souls, with the second option, Don't forget me or Reservations and Revelations. I really don't have a preference, so whichever you haven't started yet. I would love to double up also~

Asylumnated said:
I'm interested in the Intertwinded Souls, with the second option, Don't forget me or Reservations and Revelations. I really don't have a preference, so whichever you haven't started yet. I would love to double up also~
I am defiantly up for the Intertwined Souls, and doubling up would be perfect for that one. PM so we can discuss it more. :D

I am very interested in the two kingdoms plot! Though I can't PM at the moment - need to make a few more posts.

I'm really interested, I'm just sorry to say that I don't do much of any kind of romance roleplaying. Also the fact that I suck at playing guy characters.

RedLikeRoses said:
I'm really interested, I'm just sorry to say that I don't do much of any kind of romance roleplaying. Also the fact that I suck at playing guy characters.
Well depends on the plot, I can try to take on the male character.

Heather said:
Well depends on the plot, I can try to take on the male character.
Oh, I can try to take on male character's too, it just isn't the best roleplaying in the world. I'm really interested in The Experiment, The Gifts, and Shift.

I'm quite taken by Showmance, The Gift, and the Shift! Do you mind if we role-play one or two of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back