• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Got some pairings? Meh.

NekoQueen49

女王の猫
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hiya. Welp, since I've been trying to find a partner that won't bow out on me and willing to work with me. I only ask for five sentence paragraph per reply and to reply regularly (meaning once a day if possible) but also open OOC chat. Not the IC thread of course, but... Well, you know. Please keep good grammar above all. Some mistakes are fine, we're all human, but at least try your best. I'd rather slow replies than one riddled with errors, you know?

*Ahem* Back on track. I promised pairings. First before I type them up, I would like to say that I have been getting really into astrology lately, so that had an influence. I only do MxF or FxF, no MxM, sorry. Bold is my preferred role. Asterisk by cravings.

Capricorn(F) x Scorpio(M)*

Cancer(F) x Scorpio

Pisces x Capricorn(F)

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Human

Yandere x Victim

Neko Girl x Human (Master?)

Royal x Royal

Royal x Civilian

Food Lover x Chef

Fandoms:

I can play the canon characters offered if the OC/other pairing isn't bolded.

Kamisama Hajimemashite/Kamisama Kiss

Nanami x Tomoe

Mizuki x OC

Mikage x OC

Kurama x OC

Supernatural

Dean x OC

Castiel x OC

Naruto

Itachi x OC (AU)

Naruto x Hinata

May do others, just ask. Just keep in mind that I hate Sasuke. Sorry.

Bleach

Toshiro x OC

Gin x OC

Ichigo x OC

Orihime x OC

Orihime x Ulquiorra (AU)

I'm open to almost about anything, so if you have any ideas, go ahead and share them!

Last edited by a moderator:
How do the Astrology ones work exactly? Would those just be based on traditional personality traits associated with those signs?

6shotvoltaire said:
How do the Astrology ones work exactly? Would those just be based on traditional personality traits associated with those signs?
Yes. They'll have different names used for the characters other than 'Capricorn' and 'Pisces' for example. There's freedom allowed for some personality decisions but it will majorly be based off of the zodiac stereotype.

NekoQueen49 said:
Yes. They'll have different names used for the characters other than 'Capricorn' and 'Pisces' for example. There's freedom allowed for some personality decisions but it will majorly be based off of the zodiac stereotype.
Do you have a preferred source outlining those traits? I know they can vary depending on where you look.

6shotvoltaire said:
Do you have a preferred source outlining those traits? I know they can vary depending on where you look.
Not particularly. So long as you put effort into getting some parts right and it resembles the basic form of that personality, you're fine.

I'd love to do the Food Lover x Chef pairing with you. I think it'd be fun at least.

Shoot me a pm and we can discuss things :3

Are you interested in other variants of anime? I do watch a crap load of them and also read a crap load of Manga as well so if you are just let me know cause we might be able to whip up a rp that mirrors one perhaps.

[QUOTE="Mediocritys Muse]Are you interested in other variants of anime? I do watch a crap load of them and also read a crap load of Manga as well so if you are just let me know cause we might be able to whip up a rp that mirrors one perhaps.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, there are others. What do you have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back