• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Got Me in My Feelings | OOC

So, um, how will we know if our characters are accepted?....

I don't mean to rush you into it, I'm just bored and eager to see what you think.

Hey! I’m interested in this and I’m hoping to make a character sheet, but I’ve got a question— is formatting required? I’m almost always on my phone for replies, so idk how easy formatting will be.

Last edited:
PaigeMadison PaigeMadison
No.

But now I feel bad for not having one.
I shouldn’t have said it like that. I apologize— I’ll reword my question. Honestly I didn’t even look at the CS’s for this Roleplay; I just have seen some heavily formatted ones on other threads in the past. Now that I look at the CS thread, everyone’s characters look amazing ♡

Well, hey guys! I like everyone’s characters, actually, just sayin’

So I guess I should go put the finishing touches not on my girl.

Hey guys! Because I’m not on discord, can you post an update here (or message me) every now and then on what is happening with the plot? I already really like being in this group and I want to stay up to date. : )

Also! Everyone’s replies are so good so far I’m so impressed ♡

Guuuuuuys. I realized most of the relationships I have so far are kinda indifferent or good ones. I need some drama. Lissa needs a relationship with someone where they either don't get along, or something like that. ^^

apolla apolla
If Lissa is interested or likes a guy, maybe Vanessa could flirt with or make a move on the guy at a party? That might cause some drama? : )

apolla apolla N NoahtheGuy eeeee I’m excited! Honestly V will flirt with anyone so Jonas can get ready for some extra attention, haha.

Maybe with Lissa and Vanessa sitting close together the two be friendly at first but when Vanessa flirts with Jonas at the party, that will betray Lissa even more because she thought V was friendly?

apolla apolla N NoahtheGuy eeeee I’m excited! Honestly V will flirt with anyone so Jonas can get ready for some extra attention, haha.

Maybe with Lissa and Vanessa sitting close together the two be friendly at first but when Vanessa flirts with Jonas at the party, that will betray Lissa even more because she thought V was friendly?
I'm good for anything, really. Jonas is a no-drama kind of guy, so he probably won't even know whats going on.

I'm down!

I'm good for anything, really. Jonas is a no-drama kind of guy, so he probably won't even know whats going on.

xD Typical guy!

LOL this might be a silly question but is the detention conflicting with the party or separate days? Because Vanessa would totally skip detention for the party, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back