• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom “Got a feeling” Ted Lasso Roleplay Search “we’re not in Kansas anymore.”

Dark Lady of All

Hello hello hello! This isn’t going to be a pretty thread, but I will try to be concise.

I’m looking for roleplays revolving around the Apple TV show, Ted Lasso. I would like you, potential partner, to play Jamie Tartt for my original female character. In return, I’m more than happy to play another canon for your canon or OC. My only request is that we have our four characters able to interact with each other at some point, beyond the two ships. (I do not want two separate roleplays, IE I will not play Jamie for you, nor do I want this taking place at two different points in the story.)

Characters I feel comfortable playing: Roy Kent, Keeley Jones, Rebecca Welton, Sam Obisanya, ask
Characters I can play, but will need practice: Ted Lasso, Dani Rojas, ask
Characters I will not play: Rupert Manion (dickhead), Nathan Shelley (despite his character development)

I’d like my partner to be able to match at least half my enthusiasm and energy for roleplay. I do not want it to feel like I’m pulling teeth trying to get comprehensive answers out of you when I’m just trying to keep a discussion going.

I expect my partners to be friendly, but also to properly communicate with me when something is bothering them. If there is a topic you do not want to write, I want to be told up front or as soon as the topic is brought up in game. I’m not a mind reader, and I don’t want to upset anyone because I repeatedly stepped on toes I didn’t know was there.

I’m alright with Mary Sue-ish, Gary Stu-ish, NB Lou-ish characters, so long as they are not the whole center of the story and they don’t try to steal my characters thunder. This being said, my OC can be a relative of Ted’s, which I’d prefer, but I’m open to making her just an American who moved to England to work with AFC Richmond.

If you’re still around and want to roleplay, wonderful! Send me a message and we can get a’chattin’.

Ted Lasso Im Flattered GIF by Apple TV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back