• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gossip Girl roleplay?

Would you join a Gossip Girl roleplay?

• No lol ur so lame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, it depends on whether it looks interesting or not.

• Yes

• Total voters

frnkieromustdie

Animiero Gerartist
I recently finished watching Gossip Girl and I just figured maybe it would be a good idea for a role-play. Especially since you can make posts onto the thread as Gossip Girl... Is this lame? Please tell me if this is lame lol

You don't even have to have watched Gossip Girl to join it... All you have to know is that it's about a private school called Constance in Manhattan with lots of drama and there's an anonymous blogger who spills all the juicy secrets.

I feel like this is lame but I really need to know...Would you join this?

One more question - Would this go in Fandom or Realistic? Because it is a fandom but I don't want people to think that it's secluded only to members of the fandom.

frankieromustdie said:
One more question - Would this go in Fandom or Realistic? Because it is a fandom but I don't want people to think that it's secluded only to members of the fandom.
Fandom because it's based off of a tv show.

frankieromustdie said:
That's what I thought, I just wouldn't want people to not join only because they haven't watched the show~
Well then you have to present the Rp as being different from the show. You don't exactly have to do gossip girls but do it and add your own spin that will stand out and make people join.

FrontLine said:
Well then you have to present the Rp as being different from the show. You don't exactly have to do gossip girls but do it and add your own spin that will stand out and make people join.
Got it, thanks c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back