• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar

Azirafel couldn’t believe this paper in front of him. It was a letter stating that their daughter was found..and that she was moving to go to school in England and find a family. Azirafel was shaking. He had to call Crowley. He ran to his phone and quickly dialed. This was bad. Really bad..okay technically good but bad. It was just one time during the Renaissance. And Crowley PROMISED to hide her soul well. How did they find her?! “Come on pick up.” Azirafel said worried.

Crowley groaned as he picked up his phone, desperately trying to enjoy the last song on his playlist (of course, this contained Queen and only Queen). Aziraphale. Although he gave his very best effort to ignore it, some part of him longed to hear that adorable angel's voice. Violently punching the answer button, he raised it to his ear. "Hello, Angel!"

Dammit, his voice came out almost cheerful, despite his annoyance. Aziraphale was most certainly not good for him, he was a demon for goodness' sake!

Aziraphale smiled “Oh good you picked up! Listen this might be a dumb question but...” he blushed awkwardly “Do you remember that thing we had in the renaissance?And you promised if anything happened you would put the baby away in another timeline?” He gave a moment of silence for Crowley to connect the dots. “They don’t know about her yet. They just think she’s a chosen one to fix what we..well stopped..for now she’s an orphan moving to England for her temper. I wonder where she gets it from.”

[-Last post for a little bit, I've got to go do some things but I'll be right back-]

Crowley could just hear his blush through the phone, and smiled, amused at his angel. "Yes, in fact I do," He said smirking at Aziraphale's comment about his temper. He considered what he'd just been told for a moment, then sighed. "Well, I suppose we always knew she'd be trouble, Angel, look at her parents. It's not as if we could expect a normal child." He ran his fingers over the soft fabric of the armchair he was currently resting in, deep in thought, before continuing. His daughter, the chosen one? Heaven and Hell were absolutely desperate these days.

"Do you think you could come over for a bit?" The demon requested awkwardly.

Aziraphale nodded “of course! I was actually gonna ask if I could visit and get your permission to adopt her. Her records say she rejected a lot of people as of late. Saying she doesn’t feel the family spark.Ill see you in a moment.” And with that he got in his car and drove as fast as he could. Even if it was raining his Mind was loaded with sunshine. This girl.their daughter was coming home. But how to prepare? Sure they were godparents before but it was for a boy!Well a boy that someone assumed was the Antichrist which turned out to be normal as heck but that doesn’t matter. A girl is a more fragile being.And her being the barrier..even more fragile. When they last saw the barrier it was slightly cracked in places and they would go to it to heal and soothe it in secret. And sure some people don’t want to bring up Crowley’s sister Lilith but he’s sure Crowley is also excited.Well as excited as a demon can be on a Sunday.

Last edited:
[-Okay then lol just clearing things up-]
Crowley found himself nodding despite the fact that Aziraphale obviously couldn't hear his silent motions. After a few moments of considering the angel's request, he found himself unwillingly agreeing. A daughter - not something he'd ever really considered, but perhaps... perhaps. "Angel . . . " He trailed off. "If you want to keep her, and raise her as our own, I'll *tolerate* it. She's our little girl after all, and maybe I've never really thought of it but there's no one I'd rather do it with than you, Aziraphale."

Hanging up the phone, he tried to keep the blush from his cheeks as he started his car and began to drive towards his Angel's home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back