• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Good Old Days [searching for one male]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

So my sister showed me this song tonight, because she knows how much I LOVE Ke$ha. And of course, I fell in love with the song right away. I've been looking for inspiration to make a small group RP (4-6 people, myself included) for a while, and this song was it! First and foremost, there are a few things I want to discuss first.

Rules
1. I would love for whoever joined to have discord so we can chat ooc and plan stuff there. Yeah we can have an ooc thread, but this is the first time I'm really really wanting us to do discord (usually I can do either here or discord and have no preference).
2. Again, including me, I only want 4-6 people total. I'd like for the gender roles to be even, so two other chicks and three dudes (character wise).
3. Listening to the song isn't necessary, but I feel like it'll help you understand what I'm looking for in this rp.
4. This is probably not first come, first serve.
5. Two paragraph minimum per post.
6. Run ideas by me! I love listening to others ideas!
7. Probably most important, BE RESPECTFUL of me and others!!

Plot
Basically, there was a group of friends back in middle/high school. Always together, did everything with each other, etc. etc. Perhaps towards the end of high school, they started to drift apart, and then possibly lost touch as they graduated and went off to college/joined the military/did whatever they did. But now, it's almost a decade later (so we'll say about five to seven years after hs?) and they're coming together again. I'm thinking one of them invited the others to their beach house for the summer, or they're taking a road trip, whatever. We can decide on that. There will be drama, hookups (no going against RPN's policy, though!), fighting, friendships, and so much more. Let me know if you're interested!

Links
interest check
character sheets

Still searching!

Join the discord as well!

(let me know if the link still works)

apolla apolla i'd be up for a dude depending on what characters you already have

Hey! Did you wanna check out the CS page? There's a list of accepted characters down at the bottom, and you can check out their sheets. (Everyone on the list of accepteds is currently active except for DrBezendrine; I don't think he'll be joining us ><)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back