• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gonna Cut You Down (IC)

JacobLG

Life's Fool
So, I've been debating whether or not I should attempt to develop this idea, but after going back and listening to some Johnny Cash...

[media]

[/media]
...it's official. I've got the idea of having a Western-styled roleplay where three or four US Marshals find that their paths cross as they pursue the reward for taking out the highly dangerous Shag's Gang who have recently hijacked a train.

The roleplay will focus on the social aspects of the rough-riding Marshals and how they will most-likely not enjoy the thought of working with another accomplice. We'll head through towns, discover clues that will lead us closer to the Shag's Gang, all leading up to a firefight or three.

So, a few more things to get straight -

1) I'm planning on this being an intermediate roleplay, meaning that I'd like there to be at least 10-15 lines of good, juicy posts. I'll be lenient when there's nothing to write about though.

2) US Marshals ONLY.

3) There will be horses, and I plan on actually having a CS that a joiner will have the option to fill out about their horses.

4) I plan on this being in the Arizona/Arkansas area.

5) I also plan on having everyone meet during a meeting with a sheriff who had claimed to see the Gang.

Anyway, write below if you are interested, guys! Ideas will also be happily considered!

Interested

Maybe

Actually no my time schedule would hang everyone up

Okay, two people. I was actually just about to call it quits after bumping it once. If a few more people are interested, I'll get to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back