• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings goldleaf's 1x1 search | mxm, mxf, fxf, nb

goldleaf

rotting child, corrupted inside.
intro
hi! i'm goldleaf, or you can call me naia. a little about me:
— i'm twenty-two years old.
— my pronouns are they/them.
— i have been roleplaying on this site for 5 years.
— i'm awkward and have anxiety, so apologies if i'm not the best at starting/carrying conversations.
— that being said, i do like to chat ooc, even if it's just to develop the rp, though i really enjoy getting to know my partners!
— my characters and i are gonna swear.
— my time zone is ct (utc-05:00/06:00). i live in midwest usa, if that helps.

rules
just some info about my preferences:
— i write in third person, past tense.
— i use proper-ish grammar when i rp.
pm > thread > e-mail. i don't like to rp on instant messengers.
— i'd like my partner to be 18+. possibly 16+ at the very least for less mature themes.
— as far as length goes, i always try to mirror. generally, i like about one decent paragraph. but i can do more, and i honestly don't mind one-liners. i just need something to work with.
— i usually do mxm, but i can do mxf, fxf, nb, etc!
— i'm open to characters (and partners) of any gender, sexual orientation, race, or ethnicity.
— i love to make character sheets! the more info the better, but i can do simple ones too!
— i prefer to use face claims rather than descriptions. i typically use realistic face claims, but anime is fine too.
— i'm ditch/ghost friendly. i just assume if someone hasn't responded, they're either busy and will get back to me asap, or they're not interested anymore, and that's fine. i might check in to see if you're okay but i won't bother you about it past that. obviously, i'd prefer if you let me know, but dw i'm not gonna be mad.
— please let me know if you have any triggers, or are uncomfortable with something. personally, i am arachnophobic.
— so, this is a given, but RPN rules apply! fade to black if things get heated.
— i like playing side characters and i'm open to doubling! (though i'll admit i'm not 100% sure what that entails lmao)

pairings + tropes
i've bolded the roles i would prefer to play, though most, if not all, of them are open to negotiation. and a lot aren't bolded, since i really don't mind either way. there's a mixture of realistic/modern and fantasy, and i imagine quite a few could go either or both ways, whatever we want! let me know if anything inspires you. = things i'm craving i guess?

Original
deaf student x mute student
— teacher x teacher, teacher x parent, teacher x student, etc.
— roommates
— anything with vampires!
— parent x kid's friend
— parent's friend x kid
— online relationship
— student x tutor
— student x exchange student
cool kid x outcast
— brother x sister's bf/ex
— brother's best friend
— boss x employee
married man x younger lover (babysitter?)
single dad
artist x muse
— future groom x best man
— celebrity x non-fan
— band members
— angel x demon, demon x demon, angel/demon x human, etc.
— god/demigod x human
— mermaid x human
— elves!
— warrior x mage
— thief x royal
— best friends
— royal x knight/bodyguard
— king x advisor
— enemies to friends to lovers!
— neighbours
android x human
— love triangle/poly

basically any humanoid x human is 👌

Fandom
— star wars (swtor or clone wars era)
♡ jedi padawan x sith apprentice
♡ force user x non-force user
♡ jedi x jedi, sith x sith, etc.
any combo tbh, preferably of at least one force-sensitive character (though def not required), and any rank

anything else?
if reading this somehow makes you think i'm really serious or something, i assure you i am Not. i am super chill and a huge dork, so don't be afraid to message me or ask questions. now, regarding the pairings:
— we could easily do a combination if you like more than one!
— i'd love to hear your suggestions if you have any! i'm definitely down to try more than just what i have here.
— i'm open to more 'taboo' pairings, which i get isn't everyone's cup of tea (age differences, for instance). just ask if you have something in mind.

p.s. i like roleplaying to be casual and fun. it's a hobby, not a job. also, i am a depressed bitch. i go through periods where i just don't want to do anything, or i want to reply but i don't think i can produce something good. go easy on me pls, i promise i don't always take forever. and i'll let you know if i don't feel up to it atm, but we can always chat in the meantime!

i'll add more if i think of anything. also, i don't rp on discord, but if you'd like to chat on there, just ask for my info! if you're interested, feel free to comment down below* or send me a PM. like i said, i'm really chill, so you don't have to send me a résumé or anything. 'hey i'm interested in [insert pairing or idea here]' is literally good enough, but if you would like to tell me about yourself, by all means, go ahead!

*i'll likely delete comments after some time to keep it clean and also leave the thread open to be deleted if i ever choose to do so.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back