• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Going to try once again. Demigod summer camp(multi-cultures)

Interested?

• yea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheGodSnake

Back in the states
okay so here it is. You know camp half blood? Well in this universe it doesn't exist. Gods from multiple cultures have had kids who are demigods. Monsters from multiple cultures' mythology exist. A group of nearly adult demigods have been drawn together through their strife and helped each other strengthen their abilities and have created a safe haven for new demigods on an island which has been hidden from normal humans with their magic.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls @Dolphan of Lyfe thought you guys might want to see this

Any questions or suggestions, post below, otherwise, answer the poll and like this post to confirm you want to join should this become a thing.

The leader won't for you and they will be in their mid twenties but powerful due to direct intervention from some of their parents, (I'll be writing a short backstory piece and the culture that you choose for your leader char. And the third one, will decide which parents help the trio.

Sure @TheGodSnake. Plus it's not Fairly Local. I saw it. It's called Tear In My Heart. Ad are the leaders gods?

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Dolphan of Lyfe]Sure [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL]. Plus it's not Fairly Local. I saw it. It's called Tear In My Heart. Ad are the leaders gods?
I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.
no, they are demigods of three different , fairly powerful gods. they built the camp and learned ow to strengthen their abilities with help from one, possibly two of the the leader's parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back