• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Going Offline - interest check

Sook

Hi all.

I want to do a roleplay centered around a group of people who have known eachother for many years but have never met in real life, and are about to change that. I'd like there to be 5 open slots for this one, but I'll start the CS and OOC threads once I get at least four people interested.

Plot
The six of them met in an online chatroom when they were all around highschool age, all of them found all over the globe. All of them were online, either lonely or wanting to find somewhere to escape, they all logged on and found solace in each others company. Many years these friends have known one another and helped one another through life from afar. In the last few years, they have begun to talk about meeting up and seeing eachother for real. The closest they'd ever gotten to seeing one another had been skype calls and online games. Each one of them, excited and nervous about the idea of breaking the veil and meeting up for a holiday, began to frantically save up. They all decided to rent a beachhouse somewhere in Florida for three weeks and see where it wet from there.

Other:
I want this to be a character driven roleplay so I think relationships are very important. Some of these chatters might be closer than others, maybe some of them were flirting, maybe others have lied about certain things in their life because they felt like they were safe behind their screen. be creative and have fun!!

Links:
Main - CS - OOC

Last edited:
IM so in and already have an amazingly cute female character idea for this :3 glad to help out with the rp as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back