• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods and Monsters RP Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
After a moment the god turned around, the grey cloak with its starry lining floating about them like water. They said nothing, they just raised one eyebrow in question.

Holo froze in place, her gaze locking on to the man’s. She retained a slightly aggressive, defensive stance as her human hands changed into paws with her claws staying hidden. “What are you?” She asked in a low intimidating growl

The god tapped their mouth, and crossed their arms. It seemed as though they were mute.

She eased up just a smudged, she maintained her posture but the man saw her paws return to hands as she took a couple steps closer, her nose and ears twitching periodically

The god remained calm and relaxed as the hellhound approached. They weren't incredibly unbothered, but they weren't up in arms in the slightest.

The god remained calm and relaxed as the hellhound approached. They weren't incredibly unbothered, but they weren't up in arms in the slightest.

After reaching within arms length of the man, holo crossed her arms and slightly tilted her head. She then looked at him once again before signing in human sign language ‘can you not speak?’ She asked curiously

They nodded, signing back. Long story, one I would prefer not to speak of. Did you need something?

She signed ‘was wondering what you are?’ She asked then looked around again ‘is this the human world?’ She asked as well

I am one of the gods, specifically of the domain of magic. But this is indeed the human world. The way they signed was fairly calm and casual, the statement of their godhood almost coming off as something they saw as coincidental rather than a great achievement.

I am one of the gods, specifically of the domain of magic. But this is indeed the human world. The way they signed was fairly calm and casual, the statement of their godhood almost coming off as something they saw as coincidental rather than a great achievement.

She immediately backed up after he said he was a god. She an aggressive stance as her claws were coming out “I hate gods, I hate every one of you for what you’ve done to my family” she growled knowing he could at least understand her speech

I understand, they said, maintaining no trace of hostility. They'd seen the notes their predecessor had left behind, knew the reservations they had had. Echoes of that still could be seen in Súileabhán's judgements, seen in how they lended an ear to everyone who sought one.

I understand, they said, maintaining no trace of hostility. They'd seen the notes their predecessor had left behind, knew the reservations they had had. Echoes of that still could be seen in Súileabhán's judgements, seen in how they lended an ear to everyone who sought one.

“How can you understand? You stupid gods couldn’t stand us monsters so you locked us away!” She growled

The god remained calm, a book appearing in their hands. The leather binding was carved with hundreds of runes, and it was clearly ancient. The old God of Magick's book. They wrote extensively on the subject of monsters. Several seemed to be their friend, actually. Would you like to take a look?

The god was particular with who they shared the book with, but it would be worth it to offer if it would perhaps quell hostilities.

The god remained calm, a book appearing in their hands. The leather binding was carved with hundreds of runes, and it was clearly ancient. The old God of Magick's book. They wrote extensively on the subject of monsters. Several seemed to be their friend, actually. Would you like to take a look?

The god was particular with who they shared the book with, but it would be worth it to offer if it would perhaps quell hostilities.

“Why did you gods hate us so much? A lot of us wanted to live in peace and protect humans from other monsters” she began to cry as she dropped to her knees. She clearly wasn’t listening at this point.

Last edited:
Súileabhán held the werewolf gently, the soft wool of their tunic warm and safe. A hazy bubble appeared around them as it protected the two from the rain. And soon you began to hear a song, seemingly sung by the universe itself.

The sky is dark and the hills are white
As the storm-king speeds from the north to-night,
And this is the song the storm-king sings,
As over the world his cloak he flings:
"Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep;"
He rustles his wings and gruffly sings:
"Sleep, little one, sleep."
On yonder mountain-side a vine
Clings at the foot of a mother pine;
The tree bends over the trembling thing,
And only the vine can hear her sing:
"Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep;
What shall you fear when I am here?
Sleep, little one, sleep."
The king may sing in his bitter flight,
The tree may croon to the vine to-night,
But the little snowflake at my breast
Liketh the song I sing the best,—
Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep;
Weary thou art, anext my heart
Sleep, little one, sleep.

Súileabhán held the werewolf gently, the soft wool of their tunic warm and safe. A hazy bubble appeared around them as it protected the two from the rain. And soon you began to hear a song, seemingly sung by the universe itself.

The sky is dark and the hills are white
As the storm-king speeds from the north to-night,
And this is the song the storm-king sings,
As over the world his cloak he flings:
"Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep;"
He rustles his wings and gruffly sings:
"Sleep, little one, sleep."
On yonder mountain-side a vine
Clings at the foot of a mother pine;
The tree bends over the trembling thing,
And only the vine can hear her sing:
"Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep;
What shall you fear when I am here?
Sleep, little one, sleep."
The king may sing in his bitter flight,
The tree may croon to the vine to-night,
But the little snowflake at my breast
Liketh the song I sing the best,—
Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep;
Weary thou art, anext my heart
Sleep, little one, sleep.

Holo soon calmed down and gently laid her head in the man’s lap before slowly falling asleep. The combination of the warm gentle touch and familiar song made it easy for her to fall asleep.

Last edited:
A pale dove with an eldercross made from laurel branches wreathed around its head gently rapped on the door, its feathers as pristine as freshly fallen snow.
"Súileabhán. It's been a long time."

The deity of magic dipped their head in respect, but they continued to say nothing. It was a choice they had made after all, one that would not retract easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back