• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods among us

"There's the smiled I was looking for," Ullr laughed lightly, "It is beautiful isn't it, thank you for admiring my handiwork."

Artemis blushed, dropping her smile. "Uh, yeah. You're welcome." She said, placing the ball of ice inside her messenger bag to keep it safe.

(@Sukiyaki are you guys joining this?)

"So, tell about yourself Artemis, seeing how we have nothing else to do." Ullr said, sitting down on a nearby bench

Artemis looked down, shuffling her feet. "Well, there is not much to tell besides that I don't really do anything." She said.

Anubis took one last breath of smoke, lowering the cigarette down to the bench and tapping it out, releasing a gust of smoke away from him, and hopped off the wooden backboard.

He strolled over to the crowd of people, and dodged his way through them, trying to get to one of the notice boards in which a few schedules were hanging up. Anubis grabbed one of the schedules and numbly dodged his way back out, taking a look at the classes.

Eris stood up with a frown, as she had been rebuffed by the boy and by Artemis... her own sister, well they shared the same father but as far as Greeks go that wasn't anything super special. She was jealous that Artemis was getting attention from that boy, but then again Artemis always got what she wanted... because she was an Olympian and Eris wasn't. Making her way through the crowd seeing a schedule she took it and made her way out, causing a couple boys to fight because she corrupted them... pathetic how easily mortals could be corrupted, she thought to herself. Looking over her schedule she sighed, looking around to see if there was anyone she could talk too... she was tired of being mean and cynical and just wanted to make one friend... just one... she said to her self as a tear formed and made its way down her cheek.

Anubis walked back over to the bench he had previously inhabited, and fell backwards, landing on the bench with a thump, and laying back, holding the schedule above his face in place of the sun.

"Can't we just get this over with?.." He mumbled to himself, "I hate formalities.."

Freyja bit her lower lip in confusion before deciding to see what classes were exactly on. She was tired of everything and could do without the daily confusion so she made do with what she had. And besides being human did have its advantage, though she still looked similar to her normal self, not that much people were staring her. It would also mean that she could avoid Loki who one way or another always managed to get her an arranged marriage without her knowledge.

She stared at the schedule and frowned whilst looking at it. Such awful things really, she couldn't really tell how they were beneficial. She clutched onto her necklace and circled it with her thumb.

"Where to go?" She murmured to herself.

"Well, you can join the club Artemis" Ullr sighed, "I mostly live on my own, except for the occasional party that thor throws, or when I'm training the royal archers." Ullr looked to his left and saw freyja. "hey Freyja, over here!" he yelled

Hades arrived at the school. He is wearing his usual black clothes, despite the blistering heat. Actually, he hardly felt the heat at all. He only felt the cold and gripping sensation of darkness and death. He'd rather be back in the underworld, preferably in his godly form. He sigh, what's the difference anyway? He suffered there, so what will be the difference here? "At least I had Cerberus." He muttered, heading towards the crowd. He saw someone familiar, ah yes, lady Artemis. "It would seem that our annoying brothers aren't here." Hades said as he approached her, noticing her talking with some other god. "Where are my manners? I am Hades, god of the Underworld. And you are?" He asked the blond haired god.

Freyja raised an eyebrow before recognising who it was. It was Sif's boy, Ullr. She didn't have a problem with most of the others, just as long as Loki wasn't scheming against her again. "Ullr" she murmured to address him before giving a small smile. She wasn't sure of who the other girl was but she was glad someone who she kind of knew was here. "Trying to woo the impressionable girl here?" She joked before shaking her head in amusement.

@TheGodSnake

Artemis turned her gaze to the new god, but at her words she could feel her brow twitch. Before she could yell at her for assuming she was someone so dim witted, she heard Hades come up. She groaned and slapped her forehead. "Hello brother." She grumbled at him, glaring at the ground.

Hades chuckled. "Brother? Am I really that young looking?" He asked her, half in jest. He looked around, observing the other gods around them, hoping he won't see either of his brothers. "But seriously, have you seen any of our brothers? It would make our stay here much worse if they are present." He said to her, knowing she can relate.

Artemis shook her head. "Haven't seen any of them, which is a good thing. It would make me absolutely nuts." She said to him, looking back at her new friend.

He nodded in agreement. "Who are these new friends of yours?" He asked her, seeing her surrounded by quite a few gods. "My my Artemis, since when did you start accepting suitors? Why didn't you tell me, I might have been interested." He said, the last part a jest, or at least, he hoped so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ullr laughed and looked at Artemis, "you know that women are not so impressionable as I do. And besides," his smile listened, "even if my whole intention was to woo her, I am not my stepfather, I choose to know a person first."

(@CrimsonEclipse Eris isn't particularly near us, we moved away from her.)

That isn't to say your step-father is a bad man, he does mean well" she spoke with a smile. She could see the irk if irritation on Artemis. She hadn't mean to offend the girl in anyway, it was just something by nature.

"But if you want, go for it. No one's holding you back" she chuckled before looking around warily.

"You haven't... seen Loki by any chance have you?" She asked.

Ullr's expression darkened, "thank odin, not yet. but that god over there seems to be quite similar to him." he said pointing at eris.

"All the past times that idiot has messed with me, your stepfather came in to help, but I don't think that's the case now" she said softly. Her eyes held a distant gaze before she turned back to Ullr. "But I'm telling you now, just in case you look for someone to blame. Should he mess with me again, I will act" she said firmly before giving Ullr a small smile. She knew he was true to his word.

CrimsonEclipse said:
He nodded in agreement. "Who are these new friends of yours?" He asked her, seeing her surrounded by quite a few gods. "My my Artemis, since when did you start accepting suitors? Why didn't you tell me, I might have been interested." He said, the last part a jest, or at least, he hoped so.
@Icefox11

Eris despaired when she saw another person join the growing group around Artemis... another horrid time just being eternally alone... she thought to herself. As she walked about idly over near an empty bench she sat down with a thud. Some more tears threatened to overflow and by now her cheeks were turning a crimson color. She was rather depressed that her old ways were coming back to her... she didn't want to be an outcast... she couldn't help her nature though. A couple more tears spilled over and ran down her cheeks. She was glad to be away from their realm... the chaos she stirred only ever gave her momentary happiness, nothing like the Olympians seemed to enjoy. She fiddled with her fingers as tears slowly rand down her cheeks.

Anubis let his arms fall limp, one landing next to him, tucking itself neatly away between him and the bench, the other falling off the side of the bench, the schedule slightly crumpled in his hand.

"Guess it can't be helped.." He sighed, looking up into the sky.

He leaned up, grabbing at the back of the bench for support, and noticed a crying girl on a bench near him.

"Uh...hi." He spoke softly, yet blankly.

Artemis glared at him and elbowed his side. "Not yet." She grumbled, growing weary of the crowd around her. She hated to talk to so many people at once, it was time consuming and exhausting. She wished the bell would ring soon.

He chuckled, enjoying her irritation and annoyance. "This is so unlike you Artemis. Since when did you develop a fondness of being in a crowd?" He teased her, knowing she hates crowds.

Eris wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up at the boy in front of her... "H.. hi." She said trying to keep from crying again. She hated being alone like this in public let alone put into awkward situations but this couldn't be helped. Her voice still shaky from her tears she spoke, "W.. what... is your name," she finally was able to get out. This boy was compeltely unfamiliar to her, she had never seen or heard of him before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back