• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods among us

TheGodSnake

Back in the states
Several gods have been sent to Earth, cast from their heavens for an unknown reason. They are each sent to a school, which they discover is a school of gods!

1) Let the others know when you are leaving.

2) No using gods that are already used.

3) Let me know if you won't be posting for several weeks.

4) Obviously, choerence to basic RPN rules.

5) Twofold/ threefold gods/godesses allowed (Bast/Sekhmet, Morrigan/Badb/Macha)

Note: Twofold and threefold gods/goddesses have one god(dess) that is predominant. They all share one body, but different personalities. Different god(dess)s emerge at different time for certain reasons.

6) Romance is allowed, even encouraged, but keep it PG-13

7) when/if a crush is developed with your character, please update it in the CS

8)keep OOC and Characters in their respective threads, I will delete things that are not character sheets only

9) try to keep up with everyone, we can't move from class to class unless everyone has arrived and that causes the RP to die like it did the first time.

10) finally, if you are going to leave please come up with a way for your character to leave the storyline, so people aren't lost when the person they are interacting with just disappears.

Classes:

Mythic History

Magic Class (Gods hone their powers and make potions and such)

Arena (Battle Class)

PE (Basically games like dodgeball, kick ball, etc. with the gods using their powers.)

Study Hall (free period)

Alchemy (advanced potion-making and transmutation)

Human Studies (Studies of Humans)

(teachers will be played by me or another if you accept when I ask you to.)

(any Ideas for which gods should be teachers please Post in OOC)

Weapons for Arena:

scythe,

trident

war hammer

Kitchen Knives (haha, but yes)

Swords (and types of swords you know, just run it by me)

Spears

Daggers

Bow and Arrows

Crossbows (yes, there IS a dfference between regular bows and crossbows and im sure you know that already.)

Crossbows (yes, there IS a dfference between regular bows and crossbows and im sure you know that already.)

God's Special Abilities

Blowdarts

That is IT. No guns, etc, etc.

(any ideas for weapons, post in OOC and ill add it to the list if approved)

Lockers:

1- Loki

2- Eris

3-Anubis

4- Freyja

5- Artemis

6- Ullr

7- Hades

skool-png.76755

Teachers:

Mythic History
New_Quetzalcoatl_by_Rowen_silver.jpg
all the tattoo, feathers for hair, and jewelry, but wears a suit instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Alright, sorry it took forever, but let's go.)

Ullr's eyes snapped open, he had just arrived at the school. All he knew was that he had been sent to the mortal world and could not return home, he knew he was trapped in a human teenage body and could only be in his normal form for small intervals. He knew there may be others but not how many there would be. There was a large crowd in front of the building and most of them seemed like humans. Ullr started wading through the crowd.

Artemis sighed, looking at the school in front of her. She had absolutely no idea where any of her friends where.... Oh who was she kidding, she had no friends. Not a single one. She sighed, gripping her messenger bag tightly as she walked around the crowd, standing on the outskirts of it. She hated large groups of people, they made her claustrophobic.

Anubis opened his eyes sluggishly, the bright light of the sun shining down on to him as he pushed himself up against a wall, taking a look around at the crowd of people near him. With a sigh, he brushed some hair out of his eye, back into place covering his other eye, pulling out a small box of cigarettes as he did so.

Anubis lit up one of the cigarettes with a black lighter, a small skull design on each side, and started smoking, looking around at the people, wondering in his head whether he would ever come to judge any of these people into the afterlife.

Bored, Ullr sat down on the edge of the crowd. As people started crowding him, he turned down the temperature in a large bubble around him, making people shiver. "Ahh, maybe this won't be so bad after all." He said as he laid back and put his hands under his head.

Eris smoothed out her dress as she walked over through the crowd of idiots that were just standing about. She wasn't so brash as to make a scene, but her outfit seemed to be ill fitting. As she crossed to one side of the crowd, she noticed the air got much colder, and she identified the source as the boy sitting on a bench. Briskly walking over to him she smiled and sat next to him, "You know you should have made it hot, they would leave you alone more so or risk ruining their outfits with sweat. It would have been more amusing" she said with a smile, finding an apple in her purse. Eris took a bite of the apple and just looked at all the humans gathered around. Being trapped in this body wasn't half bad, but she would make the best of it, toying with the humans and stirring up chaos as much as possible... after all Eris was the Goddess of Strife and Discord, though nothing she ever did would top the Helen of Troy fiasco... her smile turned into some childish grin as she thought how a single golden apple had brought a great city to its knees.

Artemis rubbed her arms, the heat of this world getting to her. "Stupid sun." She mumbled, whipping her forehead free of sweat. But soon, a cool breeze blew though her hair, causing the goddess to sigh in comfort. "Much better." She mumbled.

Ullr opened his eyes and looked at the newcomer. "Thing is, I can only make things colder, I'm a winter god. Either way, I don't want people to be uncomfortable, I just prefer a nice chill to the summer heat."

Anubis looked away from the large crowd of people, averting his gaze over to the large building that he would be inhabiting for the next little while.

He took a large breath of smoke, and started walking around the crowd, blowing the smoke at a few of the people on the outside of the large horde.

Freyja batted her eyes twice before looking around. The sun was bright today it seemed. She looked around for shade to find that everyone was flocking around to one area. "Well, birds of a feather never change" she spoke before looking away. Initially she couldn't understand why she was in the mortal world until it finally struck her. To know that she would have to be in a teenagers body for long time made her a bit mad but a bit happy too. It took her mind of a bit of worries.

"Too hot" she murmured, often used to the cold whether and the occasional hot weather.

TheGodSnake said:
Ullr opened his eyes and looked at the newcomer. "Thing is, I can only make things colder, I'm a winter god. Either way, I don't want people to be uncomfortable, I just prefer a nice chill to the summer heat."
@Maven

A frown crossed Eris' lips, he had just said the wrong thing. "Too bad, misery is such a pleasant thing if done properly," she said woefully. She looked around and spotted a couple others who were most likely deities but she personally only recognized the presence of Artemis. "You know darling, that golden apple would have been better suited for you, it's too bad Paris only had to choose between those three... they were all such a bore." Eris said in the direction of the girl she presumed to really be Artemis. Of course she was eluding to the Golden Apple that she had dropped giving to Paris to choose the fairest Goddess between Athena, Hera and Aphrodite, of course choosing the latter and starting the Trojan War. She looked around at the crowd of humans smiled slowly forming plans to sew discord about like she used to... Oh those times were great she thought to herself.

Artemis looked at the goddess with an irritated expression. She was in no mood to talk to someone like her, who would do nothing but complain or talk about relationships. She whished she could have one, and for people like her, they just fell at her feet.

Anubis manoeuvred his way around the crowd, finally finding a few empty benches, which he swiftly perched himself on the back of.

"S'gonna be an interesting time.." He muttered to himself, taking another inhalation of smoke, and blowing it out to the right of him.

Ullr stood up, "well, good luck with that." He said as he started to walk away, this goddess was making him feel uncomfortable, she reminded him of Loki. Noticing the look of discomfort on the other goddesses face, he walked to her instead, his bubble of cold moving with him, with it being coldest directly next to him. Are you okay madam?" He said, his home dialect coming out.

While Artemis was glaring at the goddess, she felt the cool breeze brush past her neck again, causing her to sigh in relief. But when she heard a voice, she whipped around, seeing a god behind her. He wasn't half bad, she had to give him that. She looked down, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Uh, fine." She mumbled.

Ullr nodded, "good, any idea who she is? She just gives off a bad vibe or something, reminds me of Loki." He stopped talking for a moment, "and where are my manners, I'm Ullr God of winter, skiing and archery."

Artemis gave him an impassive face, looking at him. "Name's Artemis, God of archery and the moon." she said, a small smirk coming to her face. "And her, well, I am pretty sure she is one of the goddesses that likes to stir up trouble.

"Nice to meet you lady Artemis, Veis heill." Ullr said before looking back at the goddess, "I should've known it. I hate those ones so much, but at least Loki has Thor to round him up every once in awhile." Ullr said, quite annoyed, "how does she know you anyway?"

Artemis shook her head. "I am a pretty large god, but I haven't a clue who the heck she is." Artemis mumbled, moving slightly closer to his cold atmosphere. "But for one, the cold is much better than the heat."

Ullr chuckled, "well thank you Artemis, that seems to make two things we have in common." He was starting to like this girl quite a bit more then when he was just being kind and checking on her, so he decided to show off. "There is one thing we don't have in common, and that is this." He said as he made a cube of ice appear in his hand, "okay, now name something you like."

Artemis stared at his hand for a bit before closing her eyes and heaving a sigh. "Hmm, a Moon." she said, looking up at the sky. She whished humans where nocturnal sometimes, it would make life so much easier.

Ullr grinned, and the cube quickly changed into a moon, complete with craters and mountains everything the actual moon had on it. "Here, catch." He said as he tossed it to her, he made the ice specially so it wouldn't melt and so that whoever held it wouldn't feel the brunt force of its deathly chill.

Artemis opened her eyes and caught the orb, observing it. She smiled. "It's beautiful." She said, staring at it. She hadn't ever realized that she had smiled at him, as it had come so naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back