• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "GOD BLESS YOUR WRETCHED SOUL" OOC chat

Main
Here
I'm pretty interested in this but I do have a few questions.

1. What is the setting exactly?
2. How exactly is this group of teens drawn together? Are they already friends, were they just bunched up together in the name of business, etc;
3. What exactly are the rules in terms of literacy? (Minimum paragraph limit, is it semi-literate, etc;)

crossofjesus crossofjesus

1. The setting is I guess around this year, and in sort of a 'ghetto' in Chicago, think the neighbourhood from Shameless if you've ever watched it
2. Basically some people are friends of friends and it really just started out as a homeless youth shelter?? Now it's really just used as a cover up so they can do their dealings n whatnot
3. not alot really, mostly just at least make your writing semi-literate, theres no paragraph limit too, as i'm gonna try and encourage people to at least write more than a line of dialogue (all okay if you can't though!!)
madame moiselle madame moiselle

Hey! I’m interested in joining but I’m kinda out of touch with RPing. I hate jumping in when people are in the middle of things. So if I did join how would I introduce my character(s)? I’m also a little confused on how the plot of the story.

Thanks in advance!

Ane

Hey! I’m interested in joining but I’m kinda out of touch with RPing. I hate jumping in when people are in the middle of things. So if I did join how would I introduce my character(s)? I’m also a little confused on how the plot of the story.

Thanks in advance!

Ane
The story is sorta about a bunch of troubled youth in a shelter.
If you were to join, my suggestion for introducing your character would for your character to be a new person in the shelter who the others don't really know yet. But, don't take my word on this, I'm not the GM, it's really crossofjesus crossofjesus 's call.

Thanks in advance!

Ane

hey ! yeah thats all good if you wanna join in, just add a cs n whatnot and yknow decide if you character has been living at the youth shelter for a bit or if they've just come here etc etc

heyhey sorry if i never reply in the main chat, i'm guessing it has to do with timezones? (i'm in australia and i'm assuming you guys are in the us/europe etc) so ya sorry if i seem inactive, i'm prolly sleeping lmao

heyhey sorry if i never reply in the main chat, i'm guessing it has to do with timezones? (i'm in australia and i'm assuming you guys are in the us/europe etc) so ya sorry if i seem inactive, i'm prolly sleeping lmao
It's fine, I'm U.S. and I have no life aside from RPing, school, and videogames so I'm on RPNation quite a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back