• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Gnollbone Village] Unwelcome Saviours

7oIhE4E.png

Mentions:
| Elvario Elvario (Saoirse Desrosiers, Fire Elemental) | RavenSong RavenSong (Scylla) | TheTimePiece TheTimePiece (Ryuuji) DarkKitsune DarkKitsune (Eriedeth Pip) |

Just as Baharius was about to hurdle his blade into the heart of the wretched fire elemental... he fumbled. Horribly. Some loose soot and soil caused his foot to slide, losing his balance, and causing his throw to hit the side of a nearby wall; issuing a violent clang and causing a small dentation in the wall. The saurian paused for a split second, dumbfounded by what had just occurred. How could he have screwed up so badly? If he had done it in front of his troops back home, he wouldn't hear the end of it for weeks! And with such stakes on the line, it could cause grave casualties! But he knew that now wasn't the time to dwell on it mistake. There was no time-

Pick up the damn sword and continue forth.

Quickly yanking back his fallen blade, Baharius continued to charge at primal speed towards the Fire Elemental; who had just descended upon the others. He couldn't see much from his point of view, but seeing it throw fireballs at Scylla and the others - followed by the grunts and shrieks of pain - that they were in grave trouble. Had he not fumbled prior he could've had a chance to intercept. Now he'll have to hope and pray they all make it out before he arrives; or at the very least destroy that scale.

And speaking of, it here came! Miraculously, Saoirse had the absolute audacity to literally kick the scale right out of the Fire Elemental's body and straight towards him! Baharius couldn't believe how brave, or foolish, the bunny was to dip her limbs into pure blazing fire, but now it opened the golden opportunity. Baharius coiled back, winding back his blade over his head as he calculated the trajectory of the scale in what felt like a long minute.

He will not miss; not this time.

Once it was almost within range, Baharius gave a roar of adrenaline as he swung his blade down upon it to shatter it - just as Scylla's watery darts jetted towards it.

ACTIONS:
  • 1). Fumbles Throw/Picks Up Blade
  • 2). Swipes Blade at Scale
  • 3). --

Gnollbone
West Empire, Village of Gnollbone.
Time: 11:15 Weather: Getting cloudier again.
wGAZYM4.jpg
Mentions: Ryuuji Kamimura TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Scylla RavenSong RavenSong | Eriedeth DarkKitsune DarkKitsune | Baharius Develius Develius
Language keys: Common | <Beastial>

fire_elemental.jpg

Regardless of how much 'thought' the fire giant may or may not have possessed, it clearly wasn't capable of thinking that anything or anyone would be stupid enough to jump straight through his fiery body. It's why Saoirse's attack had worked initially, yet its body was quickly starting to reform around the scale. Her heroic or moronic move might end up being all for naught if they didn't act quickly.

That process halted when the scale was met by Scylla's Water Darts, which cooled the scale back down and distinguished the reforming flames. Even so, it was still too tough to be destroyed by the magic. Luckily enough, Baharius' blade finished the job. Striking straight through the already weakened scale, it snapped it in half. Immediately, the fire lost its fuel and finally started to disperse in full. Two halves of a (now 'normal') dragon scale dropped into the ashy soil below Baharius' feet.

Combat time is now over. So long as it's within reason, ability use and action count are unlimited and without cooldown.

Saoirse Desrosiers

Meanwhile, the flourishing-obsessed rabbit was almost angry when it wasn't Ryuuji that got to her first, but the squirrel. If she wasn't feeling like she was roasting alive and suffocating in smoke, she might've been annoyed enough to say so, but right now she was glad by the relief provided by the water and the accompanying healing. It prevented her from burning to death on the spot, so even she could hardly complain about the results.

When Ryuuji did get there, his healing was slightly more effective. Not due to it being stronger, but due to the fact that Eriedith had already gotten rid of the fire with her water healing just prior. It allowed her to speak again, or try to... “Wa....ter...” She managed to mumble. Her throat still felt like it was on fire. Probably due to having started to blister internally. Upon hopefully getting some water to drink, she could speak up a tad bit better. “Your coat.” She commanded Ryuuji. Considering her own clothes had burned even worse than her, it was clear why she'd want it.

As she was checking her state, she realised everything was still hurting, blistering, uncomfortable and painful. Then again, she was also alive. Yet that was also in considerable part thanks to the squirrel. She clicked her tongue. Ryuuji had a long way to go. “Guess I overestimated you...” She mumbled, a tad disappointed, but then again, she was still alive, so she'd eventually get him to flourish and make something like this an easy fix for him. “... we'll get you there.” She spoke next, although that ended up in her coughing up some smoke and making her lungs feel like they were still on fire. Whether or not Ryuuji would realise that her 'heroic' deed had very little to do with heroism and everything with her obsession to get him to become a world-class healer was all up to TheTimePiece whether or not he'd been paying attention to her for long enough to start noticing such things.

Melia Hayward
GYOmdVf.jpg

Meanwhile, Melia had managed to get back up, although she was clutching her ribs. It looked like something might be broken or badly bruised there. As she looked around, she spotted Saoirse on the ground, but upon trying to get there, she could barely walk. “Help me get to her!” She called out to Scylla and/or Baharius, whichever of the two. She didn't mind. She needed to get over. How the hell was she going to become a world-class fighter if she couldn't even keep her own owner safe? Knowing her mistress' obsession fully well, she already feared the rabbit would've done something stupid in the short period she'd been knocked out by the fire giant's attack.

🐿ERIEDETH PIP🐿
INTERACTIONS: Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece RavenSong RavenSong Develius Develius Swagkage Swagkage

• Aftermath of the battle

Eriedeth was relieved that the battle was over, that was easy to guess. As Scylla and Baharius finished off the scale before it could regenerate into an issue none of them could fix Eriedeth had released a sigh, she dusted off some dirt from the skirt of he dress and then returned to the well temporarily as Saoirse requested some water...as much as Eriedeth's tolerance towards the haregon was limited-- something that didn't take much for her to know was recupericated on Saoirse's side it would still be cruel to not aid someone who almost burned alive to stop a dragon with a limited tolerance she at least knew Saoirse was a smidgen trustable in battle. Eriedeth filled the bucket with water and walked over to Saoirse and offering the bucket says here.

"Here. I don't have anything better or cleaner to put it in unfortunately."

What Eriedeth didn't have was an extra set of clothes. Which was another unfortunate factor. At this point though Eriedeth believed everyone was just lucky to be alive.

Last edited:
78dbb4c5-bdde-4b0f-b1f8-f6ba5ff5d2d7.jpeg

Scylla put everything she had left into her spell but it didn't do much to shatter the scale completely, yet, to her relief, Mr.Lizard to the rescue! He shattered it with his sword and the witch let out a sigh of relief as she collapsed into the ground. "I.. terribly need.. a vacation." She said panting. She'd lay there for a few moments catching her breath. She felt like she might faint from the magical exhaustion.

However, as much as the witch wanted to sit around for a bit, there were others who suffered a much worse fate than a bit of scalding water. When Melia called out, Scylla perked up and looked over, "Huh? A-are you okay?" She asked with concern as she beheld the injured guard. "Hold on!" She called out as she came running towards Melia. When Scylla got to her, she placed her hands where her wounds were, when the guard winced she clicked her tongue a few times, "Tch tch tch, yeah sticks and stones have broke your bones, miss. But my words will get those splintery things back together!" Muttering some incantation she held onto the woman's ribs using [Healing D]. "Might feel as cold as the grave but you should be feeling a little better now." Helping her up, the witch would use herself as a crutch for the injured Melia should she need it, although it was likely not too necessary.

Looking over to Baharius she smiled, "You're my hero, Mr.Lizard I don't think I could have shattered that.. scale!" She suddenly recalled the scale and ran up to it picking it up. "HA!! Now THATS new, this dragon must be some sort of wizard or attuned to some sort of magic to be able to shed fire elementals from it's hide!" She hummed with intrigue and made her way towards the others. When seeing everyone helping Saoirse, the rabbit slave owner seemed to be in good hands however she'd express her bit. "That was quite the feat there, you might have saved us all, your excellency!"

Then noticing Ryuuji, she couldn't say a word, she just blushed and whatever she might say would come out jumbled in some sort of gibberish language unique to Scylla. Finally she gave him a thumbs up and covered her face with her hair.

"Ahem.. anyone opposed to me taking this scale for research purposes? I have reason to believe many armaments, catalysts and spells attuned to fire could be made from the remnants of this item." She looked at everyone, she was drenched, and shivering a bit in her drenched clothes. Her makeup was smeared too and her hair messy and a little frizzy.

Ryuuji Kamimura
191375bb603b38aa92b3af07a1830856-1-1-1.jpg
Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Develius Develius

Ryuuji felt himself slowly calm down some as it became apparent the fire giant was no longer a threat thanks to a beast wombo combo and magic work from Scylla as well as Eriedeth jumping in for the assist. Then there was the healing that transpired, Ryuuji felt like something was amiss about his magic here, it felt so weak to start, but it looked like it had done something at the very least. It didn't look like he was much more capable than Ereideth at the moment but that was surely to change. After all he had spoken to that God which he had seen and had even picked out these skills himself. He was told with time that he would be able to greatly extend his power. Ryuuji hoped this was true because right now this wasn't exactly the most ideal first impression he would have liked to have made.

Since the Squirrel seemed pretty intent on taking care of jobs which he otherwise didn't need to do now, Ryuuji upon getting his command took his coat off diligently and gently placed it over Saoirse. "Of course Miss Desrosiers." If there was a smaller container around to use, he'd try to scoop some water from the bucket that Eriedeth had brought over, and offer it to his owner. Ryuuji looked serious and even a look of concern on his face. Presuming the water got to her successfully. from that point which he was quite careful about. He nodded.

"I'm certain if there's anyone you'll be the one to get me there. I apologize that I am not there yet." He replied.

"I will try harder." He reaffirmed. This wasn't just him playing the part, Ryuuji had his own reasons he wanted to get stronger too, but impressing her was no doubt the path to increase her quality of life and by extension his and Melia's the move was logical.

"And..thank you Miss Desrosers..by assuming risk you have helped to protect all of us from further harm and for that I am grateful. "

Seeing Scylla heal Melia like that was pretty inspiring to say the least. "Your healing is inspiring Miss Bancroft.." He replied giving her a thumbs up back and a smile.

"Thank you as well Eriedeth, I appreciate you assisting my Mistress."

"You as well-..How would you like me to call you?"
He'd try to respectfully bow in the direction of Baharius. Not really wanting to mess up the social etiquette needed.

" Nevertheless without the addition of your might as well who knows where we would be right now And you too Melia..as usual your bravery is also inspiring."

He then looked curious at the scale..that might hold some value if they could get their hands on it part of Ryuuji wanted to push his luck, but after all Scylla had done for them even that seemed like pushing things at this moment, perhaps had she not shown any interest he would have been more inclined to act how he usually might.

Ryuuji once again tried to his healing ablity to help Saoirse a bit more at that point, and if it'd work he try some more from that point onward.

Last edited:
Saoirse Desrosiers

Considering Ryuuji wasn't able to find a better water-container, Saoirse just chugged from the bucket. She didn't mind the ashy taste of the water or the fact that she spilled half of it, as it felt like it was easing up the burning feeling in her throat every so slightly and any little bit helped ease that torturous feeling. “Thanks.” She'd reply shortly and with a nod, after Eriedeth handed her the bucket and she'd gotten her fill of water.

Thanks to Ryuuji's continued healing, a few more blisters and burned skin started to look more natural and fixed as time passed by. Whilst his healing wasn't strong enough to give her an instant recovery, it was clear it kept being effective at chipping away the damage bit by bit. Taking Ryuuji's coat to cover herself and finally feeling stable enough to get up, she stood up. “Can't recommend doing that.” She mumbled, as she stretched her limbs and instantly realised they still hurt from having been subjected to fire and flame.

That said, whilst Ryuuji was trying to butter-up to everyone, she herself heard an absolutely insulting request. “Excuse me!?!” She replied to Scylla. “I nearly burned alive getting that thing out of the elemental! Of course I oppose you taking the one thing of possible value in this forsaken village after all that!” She grumbled, almost fuming as hot as the fire that burned her. “Although you were useful, so if it's just for research purpose, I'll allow you to scrape off some of it for your experiments.” That was the most she was willing to part with, lest this entire endeavour was going to be a waste. Besides, the human should be grateful she'd get to keep even that much!

Even so, something was still stuck on her mind. “Although what the hell was even up with that? What type of dragon has that much magic power in a single bloody scale? We probably would've died before even seeing it if that thing was still around...” She didn't like to imagine that outcome, but it was tough to conclude otherwise. “Well... Either way, I guess it's time to see what's left and get out.” She stated as she tried stretching again. Nope. Still everything was still hurting.

🐿ERIEDETH PIP🐿
INTERACTIONS: Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece RavenSong RavenSong Develius Develius Swagkage Swagkage

• Aftermath of the battle

Eriedeth was glad that Saoirse drank the water without complaint, she seemed like the kind who would've complained about it not being up to her standards. Regardless, it seemed as though this venture was coming to its end. It was probably for the better. After all, Eriedeth wasn't a medical expert. The closest people they may have to that in their group are probably Ryuuji or Scylla. Saoirse is injured and horribly burnt up like a thanksgiving rabbit roast. But at least Eriedeth could say she was able to be a little helpful in the god awful situation they all ended up in. Everyone seemed to play some sort of important part and if Eriedeth was going to be grateful for anything, it was everyone chiming in, despite the fact some people hated each other in the group. Like Eriedeth and Saoirse, for example. But Eriedeth wasn't going to voice that gratitude the haregon had enough of a big head as it was for simply being born a haregon. She turned to Ryuuji.

"No issue. And you can keep that catalyst I gave you until you can get a better one."

She would've apologized for it being low quality but didn't see the point. They all knew Eriedeth had found in the Gnollbone ruins, a lucky surviving object. Eriedeth looked at hers as low grade as it was she could definetly fit it into the prototype catalyst she had and mind. The one she wanted to create, even if it wasn't in the best of conditions, she accepted the one she had on her well. Eriedeth felt satisfied.

7oIhE4E.png

Mentions:
| Elvario Elvario (Saoirse Desrosiers. Ilma, Fire Elemental) | RavenSong RavenSong (Scylla) | TheTimePiece TheTimePiece (Ryuuji) DarkKitsune DarkKitsune (Eriedeth Pip) |

With a mighty swing, Baharius would make a direct hit; shattering the flaming scale in half and quelling the dreaded fire elemental for good. The lumbering saurian breathed heavily as he gathered his bearings, relieved that the menace had been taken care of at last. He looked down to inspect the damage below his feet. The once flaming scale had now been split in two, having reverted back to what appeared to be two pieces of a regular dragon scale. Before he could have a chance to grab them however, Melia would call everyone urgently to assist her with her fallen master. Setting it aside, Baharius answered the call.

"Everyone OK?" he called out while hobbling over.

As he approached, he'd be greeting was a familiarly grizzly sight. The haregon's last ditch effort, while successful, left her in a dire state; her clothes being tattered and her furry coat and skin badly burnt with painful blisters and scorch marks. Despite being used to scenes like this, even he always had to urge to look away. Especially given the scenes and tingly sensations that reminded him of his own baptism. He leaned down to her level, inspecting the rest of her wounds, as he noticed Scylla once again applying her healing magic to poor Saoirse. Of course he had nothing he could help with healing wise, except for comforting her as Scylla dealt with the physical healing.

"You're were brave for attempting that maneuver," he said admirably to the fallen haregon, "Even as you peered through death's door. I admire that from a leader. You're going to be ok."

He looked over to Eriedeth and bowed his head respectfully at her, "And you. Your quick-thinking had allowed us to buy time for everyone here. Without you, I believe things could've gone much worse." His gaze shifted towards Melia at that moment. "Wouldn't you agree?"

He paused as Scylla would praise him once again for saving the day, believing she wouldn't have been able to shatter the scale with her magic. The saurian gave a chuff. "I was worried I was going to miss something that small. Thankfully, I was wrong."

As the witch ran over to collect the scale, Baharius turned to Saiorse with a hint of jovial relief in his voice. "Though I must say," he stated towards Saoirse with a hollow chuckle, "You're not the only one to know how it feels to be baptized in flame." He gave a head twitch towards the witch, hinting at their previous involvement. "You're going to be just fine."

Ryuuji would be the next to approach him, thanking him in assisting his master but having not gotten his name. Ah yes, he realized he hadn't fully introduced himself to the unfamiliar yet. "Baharius." answered the saurian, raising his fist against his chestpiece. "A pleasure to have met you all."

Scylla would return with the scale, asking for permission in keeping it and the catalyst she had been looking for. Saorise initially had backlash against this, but reluctantly let her have it. Erideth too allowed her to keep it; and Baharius shrugged indifferently. Not his concern at the end of the day. Regardless, there were still many questions to be had, being vocally addressed by the haregon herself. "Another mystery for another time." Baharius responded, he too having complimented theories of his own. But he too agreed they should get going.

Seeing the state Saorise was in, Baharius knew it would be painful to have her walk all the way. Lowering his body, he offers his two burly arms towards her [Dino Daddy]. "Need a lift?" And looking to see where Scylla was, he'd also hint if she wanted to ride on his back the way home.

Ryuuji Kamimura
191375bb603b38aa92b3af07a1830856-1-1-1.jpg
Interactions: Elvario Elvario Develius Develius RavenSong RavenSong DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

What was even up with him? Ryuuji thought to himself. He should have been the one then and there finessing the whole scale away from Scylla, after all all that should have mattered was Saoirse's prosperity. He really needed to learn to be more clinical moving forward, he had gotten along just fine minimizing what emotions swayed hm in his past life, that's how he got as far as he did after all. If someone else offered let them do it, by minimizing emotions you could profits, it was straight forward. Yet here he felt somewhat swayed, perhaps the life of being a bachelor for so long due to how busy he was really had gotten to him, but the whole affair felt so pointless..he felt somewhat frustrated with himself in that moment, hearing Saoirse make the reasonable demand, after all she had risked her life for the scale.

Upon hearing Saoirse talk about the dragon and how powerful it probably was he couldn't help but agree. This encounter alone gave him some great information to work with moving forward, that there were some very powerful beasts and monsters in this world if the dragon alone destroyed the area and its' scale was powerful enough to fuel that fire elemental being which Ryuuji still wasn't even exactly sure what it was called due to his knowledge of the world still having some gaps here and there.

"Thank you for your generosity Eriedeth, It is actually my hope to transcend the need for a catalyst to cast magic soon enough..the arts I've studied in shouldn't require one..Regardless I will gladly use this one until I can make it all so." He said with a bow toward her.

Ryuuji then thought at the very least he could help make the case for his Mistress. "Miss Bancroft, while I do greatly appreciate your contributions, It would really mean a lot to me if my Mistress could have as she says, if you wish to run tests, surely a portion as she suggests would suffice." Ryuuji said with a bow toward her too.

"Understood, Miss Desrosiers , the smaller valuables I found should be in my coat pockets." He informed his Mistress of primarily the beast coinage he had found, knowing full well she would be able to take whatever she wanted from what he found so it was better to just be upfront to avoid being accused of trying to hide anything from her later.

"and understood Baharius, nice to meet you. Should we need a strong ally for the field again, I hope that you will consider working with us should Miss Desrosiers desire it." He gave another bow.

Under other circumstances he might have offered to carry Miss Desrosiers himself but he highly doubted she would approve of such a gesture right now from a human especially in public, if anything she'd probably get insulted. He also felt dubious she'd feel thrilled that Baharius' offer would be accepted particularly after seeing that he had carried Scylla like that.

Ryuuji then made his way over to some nearby rubble and used his Appraisal F skill to see if he could find anything else of value to collect before they headed out. If nothing else they could grab the even if abeit low quality armor and sword he found and probably sell that somewhere if not for intended tools, as scraps, that would at least bring in some money.

Last edited:
78dbb4c5-bdde-4b0f-b1f8-f6ba5ff5d2d7.jpeg

The witches eyes would bead happily as the others didn't seem to mind that she take the scale. "Why you are all so kind and generous and-" until Saoirse exploded in a rage, the witch froze and quickly dropped to her knees, "Y-es your excellency it was simply a request you deserve all the credit for taking out that elemental, it is only just and only fair. You deserve everything good in your life and this is but a grain of sand to your everlasting riches!" Scylla couldn't speak any more highly of Saoirse, perhaps the witch had spent a little too much time away from the empire and was rather unfortunately forgetting her place.

When the rabbit slave owner appeared to offer a bit as a sample Scylla looked up at Saoirse, "That would be- I mean, that could totally help further our knowledge of what we're dealing with here. Of course, such information could be sold for a hefty price. Perhaps, you'd let me borrow Ryuuji and I can catch him up on my findings, perhaps report to you? You know, someone you trust, that's not a filthy, lowly, unworthy human such as me?" Scylla thought to leave out the part where she was a demon.

Taking out a lupe and some sort of sampling tool, she noticed a particularly sparkly azure like speck, she'd collect a few grains of that and a bit of the red, harder surface. Then handing it over to Ryuuji, she'd attempt a request never looking at him at all, "Whatever you do, p-please don't expose this scale to f-fire." Quickly she turned away as to cut everything short and not upset Saoirse any further.

"Well now, how about a tad bit more healing eh?" She'd softly place her hands on Saoirse and used [Healing C]. "Thats got to be nearly strong enough to bring someone back from the dead!" She giggled jokingly as she took her hands back. "I'm sorry, your excellency, I'm a terrible jester. Please don't hurt me." She looked down and stepped back in a sort of quiet shame.

But not before perking back up shortly after, "Well then! Shall we go?"

Gnollbone
West Empire, Village of Gnollbone.
Time: 12:00 Weather: Getting cloudier again.
wGAZYM4.jpg
Mentions: Ryuuji Kamimura TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Scylla RavenSong RavenSong | Eriedeth DarkKitsune DarkKitsune | Baharius Develius Develius
Language keys: Common | <Beastial>

Saoirse Desrosiers

She didn't particularly care much for praise, as being too much of a hero was only going to make people expect unreasonable things from her. It's why she disregarded Baharius' comments. “I just did what needed to be done. No need to sing praises.” She sounded more annoyed than she sounded like she was trying to be humble.

Melia Hayward
GYOmdVf.jpg

She wasn't sure why the larger beast asked for her agreement. Was he trying to set her up against her owner? She wouldn't normally deny a beast just like that, but she was hesitate to agree in this case. “I think this could have indeed been worse.” It felt like that was the safest reply she could give. Neither agreeing directly nor denying directly.

When Baharius asked the hare if she'd want a lift, Saoirse had an odd inclination to just say 'yes' and go with it. She wasn't sure why, but something about that seemed like a great idea... Until she saw him look at Scylla as well. Right. This was a beast that'd even let humans ride him like some sort of pack animal. That thought helped her shrug off the odd feeling of wanting to accept his offer. Humans shouldn't ride beasts, if anything, it should be the reverse. “No need, I have them to carry me, if it's really needed.” She stated, glossing back at Ryuuji and Melia. Some might consider it a tad undignified to be carried by Humans, which she could fully understand, but when it boiled down to it, she was more on the side that figured there were times where practical usage of your property was more important than pride.

Thankfully, Ryuuji, who'd been buttering up to the witch rather well, backed up her statement. That might make this a bit easier. Saoirse still couldn't believe the others might've actually given the one thing of a lot of value to Scylla just like that. When Ryuuji mentioned the smaller valuables, she checked, but realised it was pocket change. Literally and figuratively. Even so. “Well done.” Eventually even pennies made a fortune if one kept earning them for long enough.

That said, he also had a point regarding Baharius. “Ryuuji's correct. You're an excellent warrior.” She figured being on good terms with such a strong one was going to be beneficial in the future, so Ryuuji was clever to butter-up to him as well. He was clearly proving he was worth the money she'd spent on him.

That left the witch to deal with. Somehow, the witches' sudden behaviour felt like a dishonest mockery. Either that, or the girl finally remembered her place. As for Scylla's offer of borrowing Ryuuji, she nodded. “If you have concrete evidence that your research will provide me something of great value, I would be willing to make such a deal in the future.” She replied, seeing a fair bit of potential there. In fact, she smiled. “For a human, you seem to be rather capable and useful. Should you need it, I'd still be willing to take you on.” She stated again, she'd been having a few doubts here and there, but at the end of the day, this girl was too valuable to pass up on a chance of getting ownership over her, regardless of how annoying, odd or eccentric she could get.

As if Scylla hadn't proven that worthiness enough, she actually healed Saoirse considerably more than Ryuuji had been able to. “That was rather useful, thank you, I'll forgive you for touching me without asking.” She replied, feeling in a great mood thanks to suddenly being rid all of the pain. Still, she was rather tired form the whole ordeal, so she wished to go back to civilisation sooner rather than later. She'd have Ryuuji make one last check, as she rested up a bit, but after that, it was time for the group to return.

Aftermath​

The group would be able to return to habited places without incident. Eriedeth would realise only one of the catalysts she found remained functional after a few usages, but she'd be able to keep it and/or use it in her future projects. Ryuuji's catalyst cracked on their way back, likely having been on its last legs already. The other items and coins they found had been enough to provide some meals, but little more.

A few days after they'd returned, they'd learn that the Harpy, Ilma, had already reported back in with her superiors after she'd kept spying on them from a safe distance. Some talk about the fire-elemental arising from a dragon scale would spread around the national and might cause others, mostly those that are stronger and/or more reckless, to start hunting down the creature from which it originated.

The End

These are only suggestions, please wait until a grader confirms them before adding them.

Narrator bonus worth = 42 points (From having multiple A-grade characters.)

Eriedeth Pip
Title: [Emergency-engineer] – Character is capable of coming up with quick engineering fixes on the spot and of executing them as needed.
Item: Mithril Catalyst F – 14 points from narrator bonus.

Baharius
Title: [Noble Steed] – Character allows others to ride atop them, but they do manage to look noble and fierce whilst doing so.
Stat: Vitality C => B – 7 points from narrator bonus.

Ryuuji Kamimura
Title: [Opportunist] – Character is watchful for and more easily picks up on 'opportunities'. Generally the opportunities help the character achieve a desired outcome. Opportunities typically come with some risk but if they work out, they can avoid some hassle or other major setback.
Skill: Magic E => D – 7 points from narrator bonus.

Scylla Bancroft
Title: [Beast Pleaser] – Character knows how to switch their tone around to start pleasing [Beast] characters, in particular West Empire ones of a higher caste.
Harvesting Asset (Arcana): Azure Dragon-scale Dust – May be traded in for magic-based consumables. – 7 points from narrator bonus.
Harvesting Asset (Arcana): Red Dragon-scale Dust – May be traded in for magic-based consumables. – 7 points from narrator bonus.

ISEKAI HELL GRADE

Aftermath

The group successfully managed to defeat the fire elemental, though rumors of a dragon causing the whole incident quickly dissipated. However due to recent event villages, towns, and cities started to take large fire elementals a lot more seriously than they had before. Some of the inhabitants of the town have started to return to pick up the rubble from their old homes and to start again.

Rewards

Saoirse - 55 Points
Acquired optional title - [Prideful] - Character has shown an awareness of self that would put them above other people and circumstances for better or for worse. Pride cometh before a fall, but it is only the prideful that strive for more, believing themselves worthy and capable. If their belief in self is true, who better to achieve the most?

Ryuuji - 34 Points
Acquired optional title [Opportunist] – Character is watchful for and more easily picks up on 'opportunities'. Generally the opportunities help the character achieve a desired outcome. Opportunities typically come with some risk but if they work out, they can avoid some hassle or other major setback.
Acquired skill Magic E => D – 7 points to earned and spent.

Scylla - 34 Points
Acquired optional title [Beast Pleaser] – Character knows how to switch their tone around to start pleasing [Beast] characters, in particular West Empire ones of a higher caste.
Acquired harvesting Asset E (Arcana): Azure Dragon-scale Dust – May be traded in for magic-based consumable F with 1 F grade 7 point skill on it. - Add 14 points to spent and earned

Erideth - 34 Points
Acquired optional title [Emergency-engineer] – Character is capable of coming up with quick engineering fixes on the spot and of executing them as needed.
Acquired item Mithril Catalyst F – 14 points to earned and spent.

Baharius - 34 Points
Acquired optional title [Steed] – Character allows others to ride atop them.
Acquired stat upgrade Vitality C => B – 7 points to earned and spent.

Partial Reward:
Sasuke - 13 Points

mentions: Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Develius Develius TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Swagkage Swagkage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back