• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GM seeking Video Game Themed Adventures! (Combat/Quests Format) 1x1 with OCs

Colonel

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Experienced "Quest Giver" GM looking for partners with OCs to lead action packed 1x1 adventures, primarily in the guise of base command or a squad leader whilst generating relevant NPCs/baddies along the way.

Fandoms (Your character - Very open to alternative ideas) - Alphabetical order
  • Fallout (BoS Scout/Vault Adventurer)
  • Hitman 47 (Agent)
  • Tom Clancy's The Division (Agent)
  • XCOM (Squad Rookie)
Me
30+ UK (GMT) based Cis Male Writer, Adaptable (Few lines to Para) who has a full schedule but means to check and post on threads daily

You
18+ (25+ Preferred), Few lines to Para style, Any gender or location with an understanding of my schedule

Simplified Dice
In the past I tend to use a simplified d10 system to denote 1 bring critical failure and 10 critical success. Sub 5 being a miss and above 5 being a hit as another example. I'm open to adding complexity here but please be aware I'm no authority on dice systems.

Themes
Primarily combat/violence, not against a potential romance arch between your OC and a relevant squad leader/NPC developing.

Please feel free to reply here/message me if interested - Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Would you be open to OCs? I have a demongirl gunslinger/operative I play that I'd be interested in using for this.

Very much so - Sorry I should have clarified I'd be looking for OCs only
Tweaks Ad

Please feel free to DM your sheet/info Pixel :)

Very much so - Sorry I should have clarified I'd be looking for OCs only
Tweaks Ad

Please feel free to DM your sheet/info Pixel :)
Will do! Do you have a template for something like, proficiency in skills and inventory? Or are we just purely going off of a straight up die roll?

Will do! Do you have a template for something like, proficiency in skills and inventory? Or are we just purely going off of a straight up die roll?
I'm very open to however partners wish to do it. My experience is primarily straight up rolls but I have been known to use a system that incorporates Fallout's SPECIAL system on said fandom roleplays

My aim is to use a dice system as a way to randomize/spice up the story and results opposed to focusing on the mechanics, not that I'm against discussing those either

Gotcha! Okay I'll shoot you a background and personality and then i'll wait to see what others want for a stat sheet.

Gotcha! Okay I'll shoot you a background and personality and then i'll wait to see what others want for a stat sheet.
I've done it again! I should specify I am seeking 1x1s for said dice driven adventure
Tweaks again, muttering about his old forgetful brain

OH. Well in that case I'm happy to hear about your version of the SPECIAL system, and I can make a decision based off that.

OH. Well in that case I'm happy to hear about your version of the SPECIAL system, and I can make a decision based off that.
Oof, honestly I'm not sure I even have my scribblings on it anymore. I imagine it would have been using said stats to bolster rolls.

Really it would be partner dependent for said mechanics, for thread's sake I'll say straight up rolls would be my default

Fair enough. Tell you what, I'll DM the preliminary char sheet and you can decide if you want to bother with any sort of adjustment system.

Experienced "Quest Giver" GM looking for partners with OCs to lead action packed 1x1 adventures, primarily in the guise of base command or a squad leader whilst generating relevant NPCs/baddies along the way.

• Hitman 47 (Agent)
  • XCOM (Squad Rookie)
Me
30+ UK (GMT) based Cis Male Writer, Adaptable (Few lines to Para) who has a full schedule but means to check and post on threads daily

You
18+ (25+ Preferred), Few lines to Para style, Any gender or location with an understanding of my schedule

Simplified Dice
In the past I tend to use a simplified d10 system to denote 1 bring critical failure and 10 critical success. Sub 5 being a miss and above 5 being a hit as another example. I'm open to adding complexity here but please be aware I'm no authority on dice systems.

Themes
Primarily combat/violence, not against a potential romance arch between your OC and a relevant squad leader/NPC developing.

Please feel free to reply here/message me if interested - Thank you for your consideration.
I am interested in doing a fallout style RP. I also have a character named Jolene. I can get you her information sometime soon, do you have a particular character sheet or can I use my own?

• Hitman 47 (Agent)
  • XCOM (Squad Rookie)
Me

You

Simplified Dice

Themes

Y'know, you could probably get a group going if you revived this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back