• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom || Glory to the Shogun || Genshin Impact Interest Check ||

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Hi there! You can call me Ella or Kura or any nickname you wish, as you can probably guess from the threat title I'm looking for a oc x cc double up for Genshin Impact.

So here's a little bit about myself. I'm a student in the GMT Timezone, so I typically only reply on Mondays, Fridays and weekends however I can respond at least three times a day on days that I'm free. I'd say I'm advanced lit to novella, I can send a writing sample if you wish, I normally write between three and six paragraphs but I can write more or less; three is usually my minimum. I don't have many triggers aside from the normal ones and religion, I'd be happy to discuss your triggers if you have any.

Rules
1) Ghosting, I'm normally ghost friendly however it can depend. I myself typically tend to disappear sometimes, however if you shoot me a message ooc I normally respond right away.
2) Length, as I said before I normally write between three and six paragraphs with three normally as my minium. I also wrote the same amount for both sides and I expect the same, three for my oc three for your love interest. Let's try and make it equal^^
3) I am a minor, 17 if you're curious. I'm not comfortable with rping with someone under the age of 16, sometimes I can make exceptions but not often.
4) Pairings, I typically don't do ships but I'm open to any Gender pairings. Fxf, mxm or mxf. I can also do poly pairings.
5) OOC, I love ooc chatter^^ Whether it be headcanons or otherwise I love it and I like getting to know the person I'm rping with. If you're not comfortable with that just tell me and we cna work something out. Also please have a Oc sheet ready, I love reading about others Oc's.

Love Interest tomfoolery
Who I'd like YOU to play: Diluc, Childe, Kamisato Ayato, Thoma, Yoimiya

Who I can play for you: Aether/Lumine, All Mondstat characters, Zhongli, Ningguang, Bediou, Hu Tao, Xiao, Ganyu, Yae Miko, Ei, Kamisato Ayato, Arataki Itto, Thoma. For anyone who's not listed please ask^^ Also I don't play Klee, Diona, Quqi or Sayu romantically.

So here's the end of my little thread and thank you for reading^^ I hope to hear from some of you soon 💛

Hi there! You can call me Ella or Kura or any nickname you wish, as you can probably guess from the threat title I'm looking for a oc x cc double up for Genshin Impact.

So here's a little bit about myself. I'm a student in the GMT Timezone, so I typically only reply on Mondays, Fridays and weekends however I can respond at least three times a day on days that I'm free. I'd say I'm advanced lit to novella, I can send a writing sample if you wish, I normally write between three and six paragraphs but I can write more or less; three is usually my minimum. I don't have many triggers aside from the normal ones and religion, I'd be happy to discuss your triggers if you have any.

Rules
1) Ghosting, I'm normally ghost friendly however it can depend. I myself typically tend to disappear sometimes, however if you shoot me a message ooc I normally respond right away.
2) Length, as I said before I normally write between three and six paragraphs with three normally as my minium. I also wrote the same amount for both sides and I expect the same, three for my oc three for your love interest. Let's try and make it equal^^
3) I am a minor, 17 if you're curious. I'm not comfortable with rping with someone under the age of 16, sometimes I can make exceptions but not often.
4) Pairings, I typically don't do ships but I'm open to any Gender pairings. Fxf, mxm or mxf. I can also do poly pairings.
5) OOC, I love ooc chatter^^ Whether it be headcanons or otherwise I love it and I like getting to know the person I'm rping with. If you're not comfortable with that just tell me and we cna work something out. Also please have a Oc sheet ready, I love reading about others Oc's.

Love Interest tomfoolery
Who I'd like YOU to play: Diluc, Childe, Kamisato Ayato, Thoma, Yoimiya

Who I can play for you: Aether/Lumine, All Mondstat characters, Zhongli, Ningguang, Bediou, Hu Tao, Xiao, Ganyu, Yae Miko, Ei, Kamisato Ayato, Arataki Itto, Thoma. For anyone who's not listed please ask^^ Also I don't play Klee, Diona, Quqi or Sayu romantically.

So here's the end of my little thread and thank you for reading^^ I hope to hear from some of you soon 💛
Hello! I'm completely interested in doing a genshin impact roleplay with you. I can play a lot of the characters you'd want me to play, and I'd be perfectly happy interacting with the characters you want to rp. I'm sure we can work something out!

Hello! I'm completely interested in doing a genshin impact roleplay with you. I can play a lot of the characters you'd want me to play, and I'd be perfectly happy interacting with the characters you want to rp. I'm sure we can work something out!
Hiya^^ Thanks for reaching out. Would you be able to pm me? My phone isn't working properly and I can pm people. Thanks^^

Hi there! You can call me Ella or Kura or any nickname you wish, as you can probably guess from the thread title I'm looking for a oc x cc double up for Genshin Impact.

Rules

4) Pairings, I typically don't do ships but I'm open to any Gender pairings. Fxf or mxf. I can also do poly pairings. I am willing to do Mxm on occasion.

Plots
I'm incredibly partial to arranged marrige plots, especially once that can have fantasy involved, I'm willing ti discuss this kroe through pm.

Love Interest tomfoolery
Who I'd like YOU to play: Diluc, Kaeya, Tartaglia, Kamisato Ayato, Thoma, Yoimiya

Who I can play for you: Aether/Lumine, All Mondstat characters, Zhongli, Ningguang, Bediou, Hu Tao, Xiao, Ganyu, Yae Miko, Ei, Kamisato Ayato, Arataki Itto, Thoma. For anyone who's not listed please ask^^

So here's the end of my little thread and thank you for reading^^ I hope to hear from some of you soon
💛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back