• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Glorious Pines Rehabilitation and Extended Care Center (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I will post my characters up tonight. Will probably have my patients in the Maternity Ward or ICU. Just giving you a heads up ^_^

Their probably wouldn't be a maternity ward since this isn't as much a hospital as a rehabilitation and nursing care center but I look forward to your post

I typically don't do pictures I prefer to leave it up to the imagination if y'all want I can try to find one

Alright I might consider it for now I'm going to leave it as is am very busy today. Also if any of y'all want to create more than one character feel free (-:

Alright I might consider it for now I'm going to leave it as is am very busy today. Also if any of y'all want to create more than one character feel free (-:
I work tonight. I'll stick to just my character for now ^^

...And that's my character posted!

Also I might need a ping if you reply to me in character. Sometimes I feel like I don't check this site as often as I should.

I didn't know their was a mobile app btw should I create seperate threads for different areas of the Center? or just continue to keep it as one

I didn't know their was a mobile app btw should I create seperate threads for different areas of the Center? or just continue to keep it as one
Just keep it as one because it will be a hassle to switch areas and cause a lot of confusion.

Alright btw feel free to post whereever in IC I know that your next post probably won't fully line up chronologically

I really should get my character in, but oof, I have literally no idea what sort of introduction I should make. x_x
My character was transferred from another Hospital to the Care Center. For your character, perhaps she is being taken in by a school official? Or a Relative? Either way, you're gonna be introduced to the Head Nurse at the Front Door.

((Sorry for my slowness in replying to everything if y'all have any questions feel free to ask also if you are waiting on someone else for your post let me know so I can let them know))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back