• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gladius: A Multi-Fandom RP

We have ic pages?
Aye, but the RP hasn't started yet. I have one more setting to put up, a few characters to sign up as and then we're good to go. There's a link to the ic in the character sign-up thread.

your twos attempts at getting me to join are admirable but i would probably have a heart attack joining something with 41 ic pages think ill pass

I hope it gets 41 more pages. Good luck, guys.

ah, this looks cool. could i reserve ren amemura from persona 5, neptune from hyperdimension neptunia, and uhm... shuu iwamine from hatoful boyfriend

All reserved.

Are you sure? Does this mean I can make something from WH40K? Although that would cause numerous issues with character power, IRP interactions and backstory. So maybe better not.

I said all fandoms, but that doesn't necessarily extend to all characters. There's probably characters who are broken, would derail things just by their presence and break rule 4 within fandoms I follow.
Somebody wants to sign up as a space marine or an Ork boi, I'm down. Somebody wants to sign up as The God Emperor of Mankind or actual Korne...Well, then we got ourselves a problem.

I said all fandoms, but that doesn't necessarily extend to all characters. There's probably characters who are broken, would derail things just by their presence and break rule 4 within fandoms I follow.
Somebody wants to sign up as a space marine or an Ork boi, I'm down. Somebody wants to sign up as The God Emperor of Mankind or actual Korne...Well, then we got ourselves a problem.
First, its spelled Khorne, not Korne. Second, you might not be aware of deeds that typical SM can accomplish. Dodging bullets, taking lasgun barrages to the face and stuff like that. Through power scaling, we can see that armor and weaponry wielded by Astartes is obscenely powerful. Lets take the aforementioned lasgun a a basis. Its often laughed at for being one of the weakest weapons in the universe. But that universe being Warhammer, lasgun's power is officially put around what modern MBT can dish out in firepower. And that is offical lore, never retconned as far as I know. And this is not even any kind of large anti tank gun, its just standard issue rifle for astra militarum. Introducing the Warhammer universe could also mess with the backstory. And as a closing remark, Orks are not something you want in this RP. Beside aforementioned power problems, one dead Ork means permament planetwide Ork infestation and relatively certain doom for Gladius once greenskins grow in numbers and start a WAAAGH. Standard humans, Aeldari or T'au might be better here, but still, they do usually carry around tank cannons in form of rifles. If you still stand by your claim that SM and Orks are fine, I'll be happy to take one. Or maybe T'au. I dunno.

First, its spelled Khorne, not Korne. Second, you might not be aware of deeds that typical SM can accomplish. Dodging bullets, taking lasgun barrages to the face and stuff like that. Through power scaling, we can see that armor and weaponry wielded by Astartes is obscenely powerful. Lets take the aforementioned lasgun a a basis. Its often laughed at for being one of the weakest weapons in the universe. But that universe being Warhammer, lasgun's power is officially put around what modern MBT can dish out in firepower. And that is offical lore, never retconned as far as I know. And this is not even any kind of large anti tank gun, its just standard issue rifle for astra militarum. Introducing the Warhammer universe could also mess with the backstory. And as a closing remark, Orks are not something you want in this RP. Beside aforementioned power problems, one dead Ork means permament planetwide Ork infestation and relatively certain doom for Gladius once greenskins grow in numbers and start a WAAAGH. Standard humans, Aeldari or T'au might be better here, but still, they do usually carry around tank cannons in form of rifles. If you still stand by your claim that SM and Orks are fine, I'll be happy to take one. Or maybe T'au. I dunno.

Its more of players own discretion to based which power is appropriate to an RP.

so nerfing our own characters is a necessity in an rp with multiple fandoms

Mine was the decision to never include Taylor Hebert's Khepri's Absolute Domination of all Beings within her range and her two companions that can see and open doors throughout the multiverse.

Another is the restrictions I made to Demyx and his pet Heartless.

In the end we can all Just ask ourselves if we want to play a rp for fun or for a power play fetish..

Must admit, I know more about Age of Sigmar than 40K due to Vermintide and briefly playing an Age of Sigmar game with a Bonesplitterz army.
Standard Space Marine would still be fine, given the characters we have in the RP already but I'll take on board what you said about 40k Orks.

EDIT- In a past RP from years ago somebody managed to really wreck things with just a small group of Ork bois so I've always taken 40K stuff with a level of scepticism anyway.

Standard Space Marine would still be fine
Alright then, I think I'll take a space marine. If I actually decide to do that, expect CS to come up soon. I'll try to provide detail about power level of the character, so that we have no "WTF how does he do that" moments, Astartes can be quite strong. Maybe I'll do something unusual, and take an apothecary or a librarian? We shall see.

Friend got me interested in this Rp Concept. Hope you don't mind Either an Astartes or Commissar.
Hm, my apothecary might need some more medicaments if Warhammer characters will enter at such rate. Also, creating this heretech techpriest that will supply Warhammer people with ammunition and spare parts actually starts to seem like a good idea.

Posted Demyx... Both him and Patrick are starting at Magical Kingdom.. (lol)

BTW... Its just a starting point... He and Patrick would be running away later toward a different world.

Oh my >w< i kent even understind any of this >_< culd someone give me a tldr vversion of them senarios OwO

Oh my >w< i kent even understind any of this >_< culd someone give me a tldr vversion of them senarios OwO

Not much as happened yet as RP's just started. I'd honestly just keep an eye out for posts and drop in with a character if you see something you like.

Not much as happened yet as RP's just started. I'd honestly just keep an eye out for posts and drop in with a character if you see something you like.
I dont knew wat the scenarios are in the first powst OuO Im still new to this rp thing and alredy i dont evben know how to begin oWo

I dont knew wat the scenarios are in the first powst OuO Im still new to this rp thing and alredy i dont evben know how to begin oWo
In a nutshell...On all the locations listed in the very first post, where would you like to place Kanna at? Most of the scenarios are just The Mad Queen The Mad Queen 's Charas meeting your chara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back