Give the person above you a superpower!

the ability to fly
i would use it because it's cool.. and useful in traffic

I gift to thee the power to alter and shift the timeline to your will, without dire consequences.

I would personally use said power by a case by case basis, fixing, improving, or destroying various things I take notice of if only to see how it goes... Cuz I could return it to normal if I mess up.

Mrrreow I think you have the ability of feline based transformation. you can take the form of any feline ( although you're not quite the most proficient at it just yet and so can only do a half feline and half human form )

You have the power to toast any bread within a mile radius. You must use your powers strictly for good, just as I would.

You have the power to see thirty minutes in to the future, once a day, whenever you want to.

I'd use it to avoid any possible awkward conversations.

I shall give you the power to turn invisible!
what I'd do with it...(evil laughter)

I give you the ability to sharpen pencils with your mind. I'd use the ability to set up some kind of pencil sharpening business.

I'd give you the power to make every decision rationally and without emotion or bias, ensuring you always make the most optimal choice - that you are able to think of, of course.

Since I can't go wrong, obviously I would conquer the world, because there's no way that could go wrong, right?

Power of healing has been granted upon thee child.

The power to be the cutest tsundere lover in all of the infinite universe.
No senpai/harem protagonist will ever want to break up with you no matter how cruel you are to them~ You're welcome~

I give you the power of to be an aggressively average person. You will only live a life of an average person. You will never be poor, but you won't be rich either.

I give you the power of the restricted universal GPS! With this power you can locate anything you own, of course.

I'd use it to find anything I lost, duh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back