Give the person above you a superpower!

I give you the power of multiversal travel!

Just imagine the countless of different realities I can explore! Like the one Kangaroos are the dominant specie, the one where asparagus is the most valuable resource on Earth, one where I didn't put that red shirt with my white clothes in the washing machine and... well, you get the idea!

I give you the power of complete control over your physiology.

Changing cell fates, affecting the bone density, muscle elasticity, improving the immune system and so one.

I bestow upon you the ability to teleport.
If I had said power, I would be way lazier then I already am, as I wouldn't need to walk anywhere.

Through the sting of a radioactive octopus, thou art now in possess of a squishy elastic body and increased intelligence and problem solving.
I'd use it to sits wherever I'd fits

The power to make anyone believe you are suspicious at any time and under any circumstances.
I probably wouldn't use it. But hey, I mean, your call.

I give you the power to only tell the truth and we are going to use it to reenact the movie Liar Liar!

You have the power of flight.
I'd use it to get places faster and have fun in the sky and cure my fear of heights.
Idk what you'd do with it. I guess if your wings are just for show then it'd be useful.

Your name reminds me a dinossaur, so, you have the power to transform into a dinossaur!

With that power, I think I´d RAWR!

Your power is to make anyone believe what you´re saying at all times

I´d try achieving world piece and changing a few social norms

You have the power to make emphatic speeches.
FO+Base+1.jpg
Oh sorry where did that come from maybe your avatar reminded me of something from this idek.
Anyways, what I'd do with it is convince everyone in the class that my essay was flawless. And they should vote me as president of the universe.

You have the power to summon forks and butter
If I had that power I'd eat you
If I had that power...
I'd become GOD of the NEW potato world!
All hail potatoKira!

But as for you... you receive the power to accurately slice thing in one or two goes.
I would use it to become a chef.

If I had that power...
I'd become GOD of the NEW potato world!
All hail potatoKira!

But as for you... you receive the power to accurately slice thing in one or two goes.
I would use it to become a chef.

You have the power to enter any dimension. Probably the potato dimension, I'd imagine.

RichardB can separate themselves into an angel and devil version of themselves for 5 seconds. nothing special happens when they do this because they basically die for five seconds. other then that i guess.

The ability to speak and understand any language instantly.

I would, of course, use it to swear up a blue storm as much as possible at any given moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back