• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Give me love, people.

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Yoo everybody! So obviously because I'm posting here, I need some new buds to roleplay with. It's been awhile since I've written with just one person individually, and to be honest I miss the attention!

7821a9283782657040cc1408e94ef6ef.jpg

I'm pretty easy going, I think. I do a few fandoms, but not many. If we do talk, I'll discuss those with you privately.

As far as lengths go, I can do anything from para to novella. I don't do one-liners though, and I certainly don't use asterisks. (Just wanted to clarify that. Last time, it was kinda disappointing how many *he looks at you and smiles* I was greeted with. I'm not judging you if you roll that way, but I don't. Stars are for night skies, not telling me what your muse is doing silly~)

I can get into many genres, like fantasy and horror. Even slice of life, or realistic. I'd be happy to discuss anything with you along those lines! I'm always open to ideas. I'm a real sucker for romance as well. Honestly I think maybe it's a problem. Someone says the word 'love' and it's like I go into The Notebook mode.

Well, as far as anything else goes, I'm not very picky. As long as you can match length, and are LITERATE. I'm not a grammar nazi, but I do appreciate good spelling and punctuation. I also am kinda bad at being serious when OOC... So I beg for patience and good humor. When I roleplay with someone, I'd like more than anything to make them my friend! It gets so much easier in the long run to reply with enthusiasm to someone that I consider my friend. I hope that maybe I can form a bond like that with some of you!

PM me, m'kay? Or leave a nice little comment and I'll PM you. Thanks darlin's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back