• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Give me interspecies stories and fries!

LavaPhoenix

a.k.a. hot volcano chick
Hello there, I'm Lava, a 24 year-old incorrigible daydreamer. I have roleplayed for many years and, throughout them, I have always had a fierce attachment to adventurous, angsty or funny stories that revolved around two characters from different species. This is most likely what I'll be looking for on here. I'm not into any specific fandom at the moment and, while I'm open to fandom-related roleplays, what I really enjoy is creating original stories and characters with my roleplay partner. There's nothing like watching those characters grow and develop depending on the events they go through.

You think I might be your next roleplay partner? Here's a few things you might want to know first:

- I usually reply with 3-4 paragraphs, but when the story needs more background I will probably write more than that.
- English is not my first language , but I strive to be as literate as possible, so I expect my roleplay partner to at least give it a try as well. Grammar shouldn't be an obstacle to creativity.
- No one-liners or 1st person roleplays, please.
- I prefer roleplaying as male characters, but I'll try out female characters as well.
- My time zone is CET and I work, when life gets busy I might not be able to reply every single day. I can be a little slow at replying, so I don't mind if you need your time as well.

Annnd... That's it! Now let's talk about what really matters, roleplay cravings!

Here's a plot idea I crave right now... Ok, actually, I always dig this sort of stuff:

(Keep in mind that this is just a generic idea, consider it material that can be used to build a plot together)

What the tide brought in

My character (MC) is a creature of the sea who usually lurks beneath the surface in the shape of a shark, but can shapeshift to look human and walk on dry land. He uses this ability to hunt. He visits cities by the sea, leaves the water by night to walk into crowded clubs or bars. Getting to know someone is easier in those places and inviting them over for the night is just as easy. That's what MC does and walking with him to the beach is the last thing his victims do. Once the list of disappearances becomes suspicious, MC simply leaves the city behind to swim towards new coasts.

Your character (YC) is either a human who lives by the sea, in the city that also happens to be MC's latest hunting ground, or they are a creature from a different species who has always lived in the bay that city was built around. All is perfect, the peceful bay is the silent mirror of the chaotic city and of its wild nightlife. But that harmonious balance is ruined by MC's arrival.

Okay, if you have read this far and you are still interested in roleplaying with me don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Much love,

Lava

Users who are viewing this thread

Back