• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ: ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ž (OPEN)

social

falling for youโ„ข
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
gilded street: full of shame
the plot.
โ€œSeattle, a city on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest, is surrounded by water, mountains, and evergreen forests, and contains thousands of acres of parkland. It's a beautiful place to live. There are so many amazing things about this city, it's hard to name them all! Everyone should come and visit Seattle at least once in their life.โ€

What a load of bullshit. Or at least it is for those in the neighborhood of St. Marie, a place that is home to those who have experienced the unkind touch of the world, its greed, its malice. They all know what the reality of the world is, but it seems like so many people are able to travel through the city and be blissfully unaware. There is one street in particular in St. Marie that holds many broken souls and hearts, almost as if it has hand-selected them to be around those who can truly understand them. It is known as Gilded Street and it is where our story takes place.

The residents of Gilded Street have all lived here for the majority of their lives. It often feels like theyโ€™ll never get out of Seattle and certainly never off their street, but maybe thatโ€™s just how itโ€™s meant to be. There is corruption in the world in general, so isnโ€™t surprising that corruption is the reality of everyone who lives on Gilded Street. The houses seem to fall apart every year before winter, not that they held up during the warm months, and everyoneโ€™s internet gets stolen after a couple of weeks of working hard on a password.

There are echoes of gunshots, trails of blood, empty bags with a thin residue of white powder, and always empty beer bottles. Itโ€™s just what their neighborhood is and frankly, they donโ€™t see anything wrong with it. Everyone knows each other, they know their basic stories, the drama, and all the imperfect facts that they display to hide the truly fucked up parts of their souls. Those fractured souls, the bits and pieces that they wish to hide, canโ€™t stay hidden forever. They are bound to slip out, to be seen and exposed to the scrutiny of the world.

But until then, they may as well make the best of their lives. Break some windows, smash pumpkins, drink away your problems, and donโ€™t be afraid to be completely and utterly shameless.

Hello and welcome to another roleplay hosted by me, Social! I've been rewatching some older shows recently and started Shameless again, hence this roleplay. It is inspired by Shameless in the way it will focus on the far less-than-perfect people in life, but outside of that, there will be nothing directly from the show involved in the roleplay. This includes characters and who the roleplay focuses on. The characters in this roleplay will be the residents of Gilded Street, and they all know each other. They can be friends, family, found family, enemies, rivals, exes, etc. but they all have relationships with each other. The roleplay will focus on their chaotic lives and everything they get up to in Gilded Street. There will be some specific events that happen, both good and bad, to keep the roleplay interesting and give everyone something newer to do.

All characters in this roleplay will be 18+ as I don't feel comfortable having minor characters in this sort of setting. (If you want a character in high school, that's fine, they just have to be 18+). If you have any questions, please let me know either here or in a PM! Thank you and hope to see you in the applications~

โ€ฃ This roleplay is 18+ meaning I will not be accepting minor users!
โ€ฃ Yes, this was inspired by Shameless so feel free to use those shows as starting points for character ideas if you want! (try to avoid their cast as fcs though.)
โ€ฃ This roleplay will be a casual/lit roleplay meaning there is a multi-paragraph expectation for in-character posts!
โ€ฃ NO ONE-LINERS!!
โ€ฃ While this roleplay will deal with heavy topics, everything has to be in line with RPN's rules! Fade-to-black when needed, please!
โ€ฃ Try not to copy anyone's characters/ideas!
โ€ฃ This roleplay with NOT be first come first serve, everyone must apply in order to be accepted into the roleplay
โ€ฃ Realistic face claims are required
โ€ฃ I currently have no limit on characters, HOWEVER, you must make sure to balance them out!
โ€ฃ If your character is accepted you will receive a PM from me which will invite you to the discord server of this roleplay.
โ€ฃ If you have any questions or concerns, please tag or PM me!
coded by social (inspo cred to angcolor)

โ€œSeattle, a city on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest, is surrounded by water, mountains, and evergreen forests, and contains thousands of acres of parkland. It's a beautiful place to live. There are so many amazing things about this city, it's hard to name them all! Everyone should come and visit Seattle at least once in their life.โ€

What a load of bullshit. Or at least it is for those in the neighborhood of St. Marie, a place that is home to those who have experienced the unkind touch of the world, its greed, its malice. They all know what the reality of the world is, but it seems like so many people are able to travel through the city and be blissfully unaware. There is one street in particular in St. Marie that holds many broken souls and hearts, almost as if it has hand-selected them to be around those who can truly understand them. It is known as Gilded Street and it is where our story takes place.

The residents of Gilded Street have all lived here for the majority of their lives. It often feels like theyโ€™ll never get out of Seattle and certainly never off their street, but maybe thatโ€™s just how itโ€™s meant to be. There is corruption in the world in general, so isnโ€™t surprising that corruption is the reality of everyone who lives on Gilded Street. The houses seem to fall apart every year before winter, not that they held up during the warm months, and everyoneโ€™s internet gets stolen after a couple of weeks of working hard on a password.

There are echoes of gunshots, trails of blood, empty bags with a thin residue of white powder, and always empty beer bottles. Itโ€™s just what their neighborhood is and frankly, they donโ€™t see anything wrong with it. Everyone knows each other, they know their basic stories, the drama, and all the imperfect facts that they display to hide the truly fucked up parts of their souls. Those fractured souls, the bits and pieces that they wish to hide, canโ€™t stay hidden forever. They are bound to slip out, to be seen and exposed to the scrutiny of the world.

But until then, they may as well make the best of their lives. Break some windows, smash pumpkins, drink away your problems, and donโ€™t be afraid to be completely and utterly shameless.

Hello and welcome to another roleplay hosted by me, Social! I've been rewatching some older shows recently and started Shameless again, hence this roleplay. It is inspired by Shameless in the way it will focus on the far less-than-perfect people in life, but outside of that, there will be nothing directly from the show involved in the roleplay. This includes characters and who the roleplay focuses on. The characters in this roleplay will be the residents of Gilded Street, and they all know each other. They can be friends, family, found family, enemies, rivals, exes, etc. but they all have relationships with each other. The roleplay will focus on their chaotic lives and everything they get up to in Gilded Street. There will be some specific events that happen, both good and bad, to keep the roleplay interesting and give everyone something newer to do.

All characters in this roleplay will be 18+ as I don't feel comfortable having minor characters in this sort of setting. (If you want a character in high school, that's fine, they just have to be 18+). If you have any questions, please let me know either here or in a PM! Thank you and hope to see you in the applications~

โ€ฃ This roleplay is 18+ meaning I will not be accepting minor users!
โ€ฃ Yes, this was inspired by Shameless so feel free to use those shows as starting points for character ideas if you want! (try to avoid their cast as fcs though.)
โ€ฃ This roleplay will be a casual/lit roleplay meaning there is a multi-paragraph expectation for in-character posts!
โ€ฃ NO ONE-LINERS!!
โ€ฃ While this roleplay will deal with heavy topics, everything has to be in line with RPN's rules! Fade-to-black when needed, please!
โ€ฃ Try not to copy anyone's characters/ideas!
โ€ฃ This roleplay with NOT be first come first serve, everyone must apply in order to be accepted into the roleplay
โ€ฃ Realistic face claims are required
โ€ฃ I currently have no limit on characters, HOWEVER, you must make sure to balance them out!
โ€ฃ If your character is accepted you will receive a PM from me which will invite you to the discord server of this roleplay.
โ€ฃ If you have any questions or concerns, please tag or PM me!

sign me up!
200w.gif

tiny bump bc i posted so late last night

looking with the utmost respect ๐Ÿ‘€

Will be getting the character thread up later today!

ROLEPLAY LINKS
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back