• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gilded Gaia (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You gave two races but then said in the cs that we could make our own. Is this a copy and pasted cs or can we actually make our own?

Ok, yes I admit it was a copy and paste, although it was from one of my older CS sheets in another RP. Also, there are more or less 3 races.

Writing this CS is taking forever XD I'm way overthinking everything, but it is very detailed. I'm looking forward to this rp, looks like the perfect open fantasy world to explore for a bit. ;D

I'll make a character today. I have a pretty interesting idea if you'll allow it Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

It's the idea of a human possessing a demon by accident. Like ritual gone wrong stuff. I can send you the concept later in a Pm if you want.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald BlightGiver BlightGiver CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie archur archur Noble Scion Noble Scion Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1

I'll be posting a character of my own soon, so I hope you're all still interested.

Yep still interested, I asked about a character idea earlier though you haven't informed me whether I should do it or not.

I'll make a character today. I have a pretty interesting idea if you'll allow it Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

It's the idea of a human possessing a demon by accident. Like ritual gone wrong stuff. I can send you the concept later in a Pm if you want.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald BlightGiver BlightGiver Lena Lena Birdsie Birdsie archur archur Noble Scion Noble Scion Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1 CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

Nine trillion apologies. I thought I would get to things one day, then the other, and etc.

Last week, I was bombed with 3 projects to do within the week when it was within a month of the semester....was not expecting that.

Things started to calm down, but now I have a book to complete by the 15th and an essay to write....and pre-calc....then another essay. It's gonna be busy...sorry about ghosting for a bit.

If you guys are still interested my character is gonna be up TONIGHT. Then we will see about starting if there are enough players. (We still have a lot of late characters...so no promises. Might have to go back to the interest checks.)

Last edited:
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald BlightGiver BlightGiver Lena Lena Oxton Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie archur archur Noble Scion Noble Scion Archdemon Archdemon Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Nine trillion apologies. I thought I would get to things one day, then the other, and etc.

Last week, I was bombed with 3 projects to do within the week when it was within a month of the semester....was not expecting that.

Things started to calm down, but now I have a book to complete by the 15th and an essay to write....and pre-calc....then another essay. It's gonna be busy...sorry about ghosting for a bit.

If you guys are still interested my character is gonna be up TONIGHT. Then we will see about starting if there are enough players. (We still have a lot of late characters...so no promises. Might have to go back to the interest checks.)

No worries; real life always takes priority. Still totally interested ever since we started this. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back