• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gilded Gaia

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Silver Wolf

Something Random
fantasy-1465938_960_720.jpg

Gaia is a large continent that has seen perhaps eons of history. It was once the home of all beings mortal and mystical before many of the mystic being departed for the Aether, the realms of magic. As history continued, the three races warred with each other, but now a new age is arising. They are working together, creating a peaceful world where all can cooperate. War has lessened greatly, and guilds across kingdoms and empires popped up to protect their trade interests and assist each other.

Not everyone was happy though. Former killers and sword for hire who gained money off of the chaos became jobless. That was until they realized that the vast ruins of Gaia would gain them money if they sold the ancient artifacts to scholars, mages, and anyone else interested. Eventually, they were calling these form swords for hire Adventurers. People whose skill at fighting made them ideal to diving down into old ruins and dangerous areas. A guild for them eventually popped up to help centralize contracts and protect the interests of adventurers. They take all sorts of jobs from investigative to ruin hunting. Really, it is a jack of all trades kind of guild for people who don't belong any one place.

Over the last two hundred years the guild has grown so powerful it holds a foot in many, if not most, of the kingdoms on Gaia. This was Gaia's Gilded Age, and it produces both new opportunity and new adventure. Although, gilded means covered in gold, perhaps not all is well beyond the fancy gold covering.

Rules/Tenets

Tenet 1

Your character cannot Godmode. You will likely escape battles with cuts and bruises or worse. Skirmishes, maybe not unless it becomes a death by a thousand cuts by the sheer number of skirmishes. Your character will grow in power as the RP progresses.
Tenet 2

Please be detailed. At least a minor paragraph is required. We need to keep fueling the fire to keep this thing alive. Even if we are tired. I also want you to pitch ideas for lore my PM if you have one. Kingdoms, ancient ruins, cultures, etc. If I like them you will have my permission to post them in Lore
Tenet 3

Please don't ghost/vanish on us. It takes 5 seconds to 3 minutes to let us know you will be inactive. If you do ghost on us, you will be kicked. You have to come back with a VERY good reason after a second time of ghosting/vanishing.
Tenet 4

I am the overlord here. I have the final say. Do not break my rules and don't complain unless you want my help.
Tenet 5

Let's have fun, ok? :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back