• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gijinka Hearts

Gina smiled and turned even redder as he took her hand and kissed it "My such a forward gentleman you are." She giggles jokingly and looks up at him.

"Well your soon going to have to be a gentleman if you are going to be king." She got up from her chair and walked over to him sitting in his lap "You know that the nobility is quite cruel, even with a title you'll have to tread carefully." She has had a lot of remarks about the next king, not being of noble birth, mostly through letters and short remarks. She looked at her fiance warmly with a twinge of worry.

"yeah I do know that and I'll try my best to get used to this so don't worry."he kissed her on the lips

She blushed and lingered on his lips. She looked at him "I know you will, I just worry that you might lose yourself in all this. I don't want that to happen to you."

"I just be puttin on the act you are going to be the real head of this kingdom I'm just here to help you when you need the help"Xobic smiles at her to calm her down.

She was calmed down and looked at him "I'm still worried, but I'm sure it will work out well." She hugged him and sat in his lap for a while.

After awhile she got up and turned to him, "well you want to get back to work? There is much more to be done." She smiled at him "or we could sneak out and have some fun. Your choice."

"yeah I have not ate from that place in a year I'm really craving what I eat there now"he got up out of the chair

She smiled and showed him down a few corridors "I've found a secret passage that I've been using to get in and out of the palace." She pushed a vase to the left and the wall opened up. She went in and motioned to Xobic to follow.

Xobic follow her behind the wall"the emergency escape tunnel huh you been using it to get out ha that is funny"

Gina smiled at him as they walked down the dark and somewhat creepy cave, she covered her mouth as her breathing became heavier. She nodded at him and smiled "it truly is ironic, but it is impossible to come in from this passage, I was quite surprised when I couldn't comeback the way I left." She was excited to go out after such a long time, the doctors said she would be fine as long as she didn't strain herself and took Xobic's medicine.

"well when you're running away you don't need to go back and I can't wait to see the new city and see what you did with the place"he said as he hold her hand and walked with her.

Gina blushed as he held her hand, she was nervous to see what he thought. They left the cave exit and were in the western forest almost a few blocks away from the beginning of the city. They walk out of the forest and into the city.

"that is pretty cool a nice way to get out"he walk out of the forest and into the city with her.

Gina nodded "yes I believe it was made so escape carriages could be found right out of the city." They walked into the city where it was cleaner and full of empty pots waiting to be planted. There were larger sidewalks and cleaner air. They walked to what used to be the poor area of the city and it looked no different from the central area of the city. It was nice and clean, the old buildings were replaced with new ones, the shops and carts were all brand new and the people before noticed Gina and greeted her happily.

Gina blushed and smiled "I just followed the recommendations of the people and did what I thought was right." She smiled and looked at the others waving, then she turned back to Xobic "I got a lot of help from the old man, he was a great help with the transisiton."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back