• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gijinka Hearts

The maid looked at him and sighed she knew that her tongue had caused problems. She walked down the hall. Gina slowly opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. She couldn't move much but she turned her head to the maid next to her. The maid smiled and motioned to another to tell Xobic and the king that she has awakened.

A maid rushes in and shouts to Xobic "the princess has awakened!!"

when he heard the information he put down the bottles and vials and ran to the room where they held the princess .when he got there he went straight to her side."thank goodness you are awake"

Gina looked at him and smiled she was so happy he was back. "I'm so sorry I...." She trails off and began to cry. She wanted to apologize for the trails, her father, her believing he was dead, all of it. However everything had jumbled up and was stuck in her throat

"no you have nothing to be sorry for"Xobic put one of his hands on hers"I should be more sorry I should take on all those people instead of running away this will not happen if I did it run and I just fight them"

Gina shook her head and slowly got up onto a sitting position. She gently placed her hand on his face "that's not true. You're here because of the decisions you made and I am so happy your here."

She smiled at him and looked at him "I was told that while I was asleep you were in the Alchemy room daily." She looked worried and looked into his face"have you gotten any rest, you look so tired."

"what if it happens again I don't want that I won't rest until I got it done"he said with confidence.

he nodded and got up"ok I'll rest for you but when I wake up I'll get right back to work"he started to leave the room"your father should be here in a few"he would straight to the Alchemy room and started to work again.

The king saw Xobic rush off to the Alchemy room. He sighed and went inside "Hello dear" the old king hobbles over to his daughter and sits down next to her. Gina looks at her father and sighs "he didn't go rest did he?" The king smiled, "he reminds me of someone I used to know." Gina smiled and shook her head. The king and his daughter had a nice chat and they decided that the king will still have rule while Gina is recuperating then they will switch after her wedding. The king was worried because in that bed she looked so much like her mother at her last moments. Gina looked at her father and smiled "what's wrong father?" The king shook his head "nothing, my dear. Rest now, tomorrow you'll be so much better." Gina smiled, but the words hurt a little she remembered the father saying that when she was little and had the same illness.

Xobic start to get angry at his failure he tried to keep calm but it was seeming useless he slammed his hands on the desk that he wrote the notes on and accidentally knocked over a few vials to where I accidentally made a small dose of the cure but not enough to cure it all.

Time passed and Gina still hadn't been able to get better. She was still bedridden and getting ill as the seasons changed. Everyone feared that she would perish like her mother had. Gina was still hopeful though she knew that she would live through this, she had before.

as the time passed Xobic started to get ill from working too hard but on one day he made medicine that will help her get better but she had to take it everyday.he brought the medicine to her"I made I have made small medicine for you it will help you in the process of getting better but it will not hear it"

Gina looked at him he seemed ragged and tired. She smiled, but she was on the brink of tears, she took it from him "thank you, Xobic. You've been working so hard to cure my illness. I will take it only, if you rest and go to the doctors. I don't want you to become ill."

Xobic nodded his head"okay I really rest this time in other visit the doctors in the morning"he left the room and went into one random bedroom and fell on the bed and start to sleep.

Gina looked at the medicine and debated to take it "he worked so hard, if it will help me become healthy I will take it." She took the drink and fell asleep. The next day she woke up and for the first time in a while got up without anyone's help. She felt like cooking some sweets. As she finished she brought a plate to Xobic and smiled, gently waking him up. "Morning Xobic, I made some sweets"

Xobic was sleeping on the floor when she was waking him.He got up "goodmorning you look bater so how do you fill"

She smiled "a little sluggish, but I can walk on my own and cook up a storm. So your cure has worked wonders!" She kisses him and smiles warmly "thank you so much"

"it is not a good one though it not completely done you have to take it Avery day."he look down saidly

She puts a hand on his face and smiles. "Hey, it's fine you've done an amazing job. Now is the time to celebrate." She looks at him "after you go to the doctors. I don't want my fiancé and the kingdom's future king to be getting sick."

Gina looked at him as he left. She was worried about him. She gave a silent prayer that he would be alright.

The doctor commended him for curing the princess and scolded him for not getting the propper rest needed. After a hour of scolding he gave him some vitamin tablets and told him to get a lot of rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back