• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gijinka Hearts

Gina smiled and walked into the restaurant, although the building had changed the feeling hadn't changed. "I still feel a sense of warmth coming to this place. I am so glad the owners allowed me to help them. They are so kind."

"table for two and yes it does smell amazing in here"he sand

they got a table quickly and he sat down at it"medium rare steak and red wine"

(it is okay I know it's a drag)

"I really like what you done with the place it's not the place that I grew up in any more I will miss those good old times"

Gina looked down "Thank you, although I never thought about that some would miss the old store. I guess I still don't know my people as much as I should." She smiled sadly, she knew the changes were different but she felt they were fort the better

"only people just like me who dwell on old memories when something new replaces it"he said trying to cheer her up.

She smiled at him "Thank you for trying to cheer me up. I wish I could have done better. I want to make everyone happy, not just the privileged."

"and I'm sure you will I know you can do it because I believe in you"he said as a waiter brought them their drinks and food.

Gina blushed and smiled at him "thank you. With those words I feel 100 tines better." She thanked the waiter as their food was placed in fornt of them. She popped some food in her mouth and smiled "It still is delicious as ever."

he cut some steak and ate a bite it tasted like it always did this made him smile"yep taste be same as I always know it to be I guess thank you for taking me out."

"will you put a thief in a freaking castle with a lot of stuff to steal and say cannot steal them all he dies by some magical way that he will not even know"

" i'm sorry it's in my nature I just can't help it"he put a bag on the table it is full of some stuff that he stole from the castle already today when no one noticed."I'm so sorry"he look down with sadness he knew he does something bad any knew he couldn't help it.

Gina glared at him "Xobic! Why would you steal this?! What were you planing to do with it, pawn it off? You live in the castle, and once you are king all this," she gestures to the bag. "Will be yours. Are you going to continue to rob from yourself after we're wed? What point would that make?" Gina was furious, she was baffled by the thought of robing the castle. If he continued this after he was king, they would live in a barren castel.

(Heh, 1st real fight xD )

"I'm sorry I will stop doing it after this dinner I promise you that"he really felt bad now. so that the random magic that will kill me this doesn't feel good I don't care if she does not trust me I will stop for her he thought to himself as he finished his steak.

(Awww the fight is gone xD Don't give up! Stand up for what you believe!! xD )

Gina looked at him and sighed "I'm sorry, I lost my temper." She pauses and lets out another breath before looking back up at him "I just don't understand why you would continue to steal from the castle. I don't get what you receive from it."

"all I have to say if it is in my nature I do what feels right to me and what I was raised with I raised to be a thief you cannot tame what I have been raised to be"he got up from the table and left in a hurry disappearing into the crowd.

Gina was shocked as he got up and left. She didn't even know what to say. What had just happened? She looked around at the other people in the restaurant, some were staring others were not. She smiled and paid the bill, walking out of the building. Looking around she saw that he had vanished from sight. Putting her hands on her hips she frowned and exclaimed "well I never! I swear why couldn't he be normal." She shook her head and made her way back to the castle.

(I love tension xD I'm evil and sleepy, good night!!)

Xobic spent an hour off running around in the woods clearing his head then he went back to the castle and he walked around there for a while.

Gina resolved her exasperation with paperwork. She spent most of her time in the work room. As she finisher a stack she let out a sigh. She got up and began to walk the halls, she stopped at a window and looked out at the city.

as he was walking the halls he saw Gina and start to go the other way not really wanting to get into another fight.He did not like her yelling at him he cannot help that he was a thief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back