• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gijinka Hearts

Xobic look up at the full moon it was high in the sky he look towards the castle and started to walk towards it he had a job to do there.He is has to still a artifacts from there an ancient blade not supposed to give power to who uses it."this job is going to be so easy I bet I get in and out so in 10 seconds flat"he smiled why he said that.

Gina was tossing and turning in her bed, she didn't know why but she just couldn't sleep tonight. She slowly got up and peeked outside, the two guards in front of her turned at the motion. She smiled sheepishly at them and quickly shut the door. The last thing she wanted to hear was...... "do you need something milady?" one guard asked. Gina sighed "no thank you, just a restless night. Carry on." Gina could hear the guards conversing over asking another question, but Gina was already off in her own world looking up at the moon over the roof of the royal treasury.

Xobic reach the castles wall he pulled out a grappling hook and rope,he threw the grapling hook up it caught the top wall and he started to climb up, when he reached the top he check for the guards."I do not see any guards ok time to pull myself up more."He pull myself up he looked around and saw the he looked around and saw the it was real close to the wall that he was on,He quickly jumped onto the roof of it and look down toward the door there are two guards guarding the door.

Gina was captivated by the moon the light glistened against her jewels. She always had them on, they were bright and shined like two blue lights. Gina smiled and gazed at the sky as, a shooting star passed by. "Ah a shooting star," she closed her eyes and clenched her hands together. "I wish that something exciting would happen."

Xobic draw his daggers then jump down on the two guards putting his daggers in their necks making them drop without a sound."guards are too easy kill."He turn around and start to lockpick the door the lock was a little bit Advance it would take him a while to open it."keep a watchful eye out for guards or anything passing by"He whispers.

The route of the guards were lax today, the next rotation would not occur until 2 hours ago. Gina looked cautiously at the roof area. She thought she saw some movement, possibly a person? Gina leaned in closer, leaning over the balcony to see if she saw anything else. She almost fell over, but felt certain she saw something. She turned and rushed to her door.

It took him 2 seconds for him to unlock the door"yeah got in now to go get that blade."he opened up the door and wet inside closing the door behind him.He waited for a while to let his eyes adjust to the darkness he started gathering priceless artifacts and putting them in his bag."ohmann I hit the jackpot ya."He keeps on looking for the blade.

Gina slammed the door open surprising the guards at her door. "M-Milady is something wrong?" Gina looked at the two of them "I believe someone is in the treasure room and we are going to discover who." She nodded at the two and walked in the direction of the treasure room. The guards looked at each other and then dash after the princess "hold on milady! Wait for us!"

The three arrive at the treasury door. Gina gasps at the sight of the two guards, the closest guard pulls the princes back "don't look milady, you don't need to see this." The other guard checked the doors and prepared to attack the thief. Gina turned away from the guard "your right, I shouldn't see this." Then she rushes toward the open treasury door. "I need to give the thief responsible a piece of my mind!" She thew the doors open wide and shouted "thief, show yourself!"

when the doors slam open he quickly hid behind a bookcase he got a smoke bomb ready he was ready to throw it down and get out if they found him.dang it how did they find me so quickly he thought to himself.He started to sneak towards the door making items were in front of him so no one sees him.

The large blue gems on Gina's head shimmed with brightness. "Come out and face me!" The guard circled around the princess and protected her. "Milady you cannot rush out into danger unarmed! Let us protect you!" The guard hold up their sword and step into the treasury. Gina looked at them, she knew they were right, well partially right. She will never be unarmed never again. The gems on her head glisten and slowly begin to glow.

he saw the guards go more into the Treasury he kept on sneaking on the wall getting closer and closer to the entrance I am almost out and they don't know a thing im so good he thought to himself as he got behind the princess and started to slowly back out.

As the two guards, walked further into the room, Gina stayed behind waiting. She suddenly felt a shiver run down her spine and she turned around to see the thief, right behind her. She opened her mouth about to shout out for the guards.

Xobic quickly covered her mouth and turn her around where her back is facing him."There's no need to scream, you are going to get me out of here okay."He slowly started to leave the room with the princess dang it I did not want to take a hostage speciale not the princess he thought to himself.

Gina glared at him and tried to get the attention of the useless guards. "Mum muh ma mh ma mu" (you wont get away with this) she mumbled over his mouth. She glared dagger at him as her jeweled headdress glittered in the light. She flailed around making the gems twinkle, and clang trying to alert the guards.

Xobic saw that she was trying to make noise jewels on her head So he took the jewels off her head and put them in his pocket"you shouldn't try to make much noise I will not hurt you, I'll let you go when i'm free from this castle okay."He started to head towards the entrance of the Castle so he can leave.

Xobic almost got to the gate without any trouble but a couple guard found them he pulled out his dagger and put it to the princesses throat."Come any closer and I'll cut her so stay far away or I will hurt her."He wasn't really going to hurt her it was a fat lie he can not hurt anything so beautiful.

She glared at him as the jewels on her head were taken, and continued onward toward the castle entrance. As the useless guards finally got to the gate he puled a dagger to her throat. The guards froze not wanting the princess to be hurt. Gina shouted to them "forget about me! Stop him!" The guards looked at eachother and lowerd their weapons. "Sorry milady, we cannot let you be harmed," the responded. Gina was furious tears almost in her eyes, she felt so useless, her jewels her mothers jewels were about to be taken from her and she couldn't do a thing.

(Sorry, math test and quiz. Got a 95 though so yay!!)

(awesome good job :smiled:)

Xobic got to the castle entrance"it was nice meeting you princess do this again sometime when I don't have the guards on me."He threw down multiple smoke bombs making a big cloud of smoke that was hard to see through.He let the princess go and start to run through the thick smoke towards his camp,when the smoke cleared he was gone.

Gina looked around as the smoke cleared and dashed in a direction. She looked around and started to run through the city trying to find him. The guards quickly follow behind her shouting for her to stop. She ignored them her mind was set on finding the theif, her jewels, the first and last thing her mother gave her. She ran frantically tears streaming down her eyes. When she couldn't run anymore she stopped and began to cry. The guards reaching her, they try to console her.

(I will be right back)

(okay)

Xobic exit the north gate of the city and headed deep into the woods until he came upon his camp he sat down near the campfire and open his bag of goodies."I didn't get what I want but I got some good stuff let us see here 158 gold,5 Ruby,5 sapphire,5 Emerald."He put his hand in his pocket feeling the two jewels that he got from the princess pulled them out and look at them for a while there are like something you never seen before he get a pretty penny off of thes but he felt bad for taking them."why do I feel this way sure I like her she looks good but I'm one in a million people not feel the same way and the ones that can marry her are royalty.I,m not royalty unless you call the King of Thieves royalty."He thought of what you should do with the jewels for 4 hour."I'll give them back to her I just feel bad if I don't at the next nightfall even if the guards are good to get up that just makes it more fun."He when to sleep.

The next day came and went in a blur. Gina was too depressed to pay attention to all of her classes and meetings. She sat staring out into space, slowly remembering the events of the night before. She could have blamed everyone, but she could only blame herself for being so useless. She turned to a hand maiden "the royal family's job is to protect the people of this country, but for what purpose am I if I cannot protect the things I hold dear." The maiden flustered by the question responded with a wave of flattery and lies, that Gina ignored. She wished that someone would tell her the truth, and answer her honestly. She sighed as day came to night and she was in her room. Due to the recent event of last night, Gina luckily convinced her father not to punish the people for the actions of one man. However the guards were doubled in the treasury and the royals bed chambers.

(so about 4 at the door instead of 2, and more patrolling the area)

night came quickly and he was at the same place he got in last time so he did the same thing and starts to climb he peeked over the edge when you got to the top there was way more guards now there was only a small window of opportunity in every 50 seconds and it only lasted one second.He quickly cook the window of opportunity and headed straight for princesses window he climbed up to the balcony and look into the doorway to see if there's any guards in room or the princess.

Gina was asleep in her empty room, after crying herself to sleep. She rustled in her sleep, shifting one way to the other. She faced the window, the full moon's light shining on her face. "Mother....." Gina whispered as a tear falls across her face. As a shadow comes across her face she begins to slowly stir awake.

when he saw her awakening he quick we went to the side of her bed."I came back to bring something to you."He he pulled the jewels out of his pocket and held them out for the princess to take them."I must leave when you take this so I won't get caught."He said quietly standing there holding out his hand with the jewels in it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back