• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gijinka Hearts

Gina woke up to the thief's voice and was about to scream for the guards, when he held out the jewels. She looked down at them and listened to his words. She was about to take them, but she stopped and looked at the thief. "What about the other things you have stolen? Have you returned them as well?"

"Well I'm going to be blunt with you.You have it good here in your palace why people like me do not I still for a reason and that reason is to feed myself."He had to go back to his camp any which way to get the items he look at the princess in the moonlight she looked even more beautiful."so can you let me have the other items I don't think I stolen anything of importance well except for these I'm getting these back."when he finished he heard the door crack open.

Gina looked at him and glared she was both infuriated and surprised at his bluntness. She was about to say something when the door creaked open and a hand maiden appeared. The maiden screamed and shouted for the guards. The guards came rushing down the hall. Gina turned to calm the maiden.

Xobic put the jewels in his pocket and then ran out to the balcony he threw his grappling hook up it called a window sill above him and then he jumped off the balcony making it look like I hit the ground why he was climbing up to the window sill above him.He reach the windowsill he lookin it was Bandon supply closet so he went inside and set down waiting for the guard to calm down this time he couldn't escape that easily even if he had the princess there would be too many guards shoot him down.

No one would listen to what Gina had to say. They were rushing in and out of her room asking her if she was okay, but too busy to listen to what she had to say. She sighed, as more and more guards entered her room and searched the arena. She gave a small prayer that the thief wouldn't be caught and sighed, I hope this helps she thought. She pulled a guard's sleeve and asked him to pull as many guards possible near her room because she was 'scared.' After a few pleads and some convincing nearly the entire regiment was outside her door along with a whole army of maids watching over her. She pretend to sleep as the army watched her. Looking up at the moonlit sky she thought quietly to herself, I do hope he comes back.

Xobic look out the window and saw very few guards if he was going to escape he had to do it now he climbed out the window and got on the roof then he headed towards his camp xscape in the castle again.When he reached his camp he went to sleep.

The next day Gina's father was not happy at the events of the evening. Sadly, Gina was unable to quell her father's anger. He sent the guards out into the city to find the thief. Gina gave a soft prayer that no citizens would be hurt. She begrudgingly, continued her day not really paying attention to the lessons for the day. As the sun began to fall once again, Gina was looking forward to night. She peaked outside her door. There were 2 guards outside, due to the manhunt there were less guards all around. The only heavily guarded areas were those of value. She closed the door and looked back at her empty room. She leaned against the wall and looked out at the balcony. The full moon slowly waning, the light fell upon her as she slowly nodded off.

the night came again and headed back to the castle it was somewhat hard to get there with all the guards on the street looking for him.He had to use the rooftops and go through peoples houses to avoid them but he made it to the castle wall and climbed it like usual they were very few darts here guards this made it easier for him to reach the princesses room again he looked through the doorway to see if anybody was there.

Gina was still asleep up against the wall. She was facing the balcony door as the moon light hit her face. She must have been dreaming of something tasty because she was beginning to nibble on some of her hair.

(I am off to work at a Halloween scare fest and LARP I wont be in wifi service till Sunday night. Sorry for the inconvenience )

(it is okay)

all he saw was the princess it looked like she was sleeping you walked up to her and shake her a little bit so she can wake up he was going to give her her jewelry back if nothing bad happens again."hey I'm here again"he said in a soft and quiet voice.

his first try did not work so well so he tried it again"c'mon princess wake up"he said in a soft voice

She slowly woke up and smiled at him "Ah your back. I am glad you made it out safely last night." She rubs her eyes and turns to face the man. She smiles a warm smile at him and sits more properly.

(sorry I thought I posted :P )

"I think you help me with my xscape didn't you now princess oh I still got something for yours" He pulled out the two jules" here you are"

She smiled at him and looked down at his hands. "Oh! My Jewels!!" She took them from him and smiled warmly at him. "Thank you!" Tears slowly roll down her face. She notices them and slowly begins to brush away "sorry..." she smiles at him warmly.

"there is no need to thank me it just didn't feel right taking those."He turn the way from her in a cold way."now I have to leave before the guards getting here."he starts to head towards the balcony.

Gina quickly got up and rushed towards him "ah, wait! Please!!" She pulled on his sleeve "please stay, I'm positive there are no guards....and I'm so lonely." She clutched her chest, she must have gotten up too fast her lungs, were tightening. "Please....."

he thought about it for a while it would be nice the hang out with the princess especially one he has a crush on he turned towards her."are you sure there be no guards coming in."

She looked up at him, "Ah! I am sure! There will be no guards coming " She smiled at him, happily and motions to the table and chairs on the balcony "please sit with me."

"If I have to run again it is your fault and you and your father won't have to worry about me."He went over and sat down and wondered what he was going to do with the princess he did not know what the royalty did to pass the time.

She giggled lightly "I assure you I will take full responsibility." She smiled at him and sat down, "so please tell me about yourself. You obviously know who I am, but I don't even know your name." She looked at him kindly and smiled.

"well my name is Xobic Dex and something else about me well that is kinda hard to do what do you wanna know."he said there was no expression on face.

"Xobic, hmmmm. Xobic Dex. Xobic. Its a unusual name, yet lovely."She smiled sweetly at him, she was somewhat surprised at his question. She looks up at the moon pensively "what do I want to know. Hmmm, Ah! What is your favorite sweet?"

"Hmmm my favorite sweet?"he thought about it for a little bit"he thought about it for a little bit that is my favorite sweet."

She smiled at him and leaned forward "Oh come now you must know what kind of sweet you like! Tell me what did you love as a boy? What is your favorite thing to eat when you were a child?"

Xobic remember that he only got bread and apples and that's because he stole them and that he is a very nice guy and gave most of them to the other homeless kid leaving him with a piece of bread usually he really got a full apple or bread."I didn't get what I like when I was a child I got what was easy to steal and sweets was not one of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back