• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gijinka Hearts

"I will get a lot of rest thanks doctor"Xobic sand as he took the vitamin tablets and walked out and start to walk around .

Gina was up and about, although her father is a competent man he couldn't run a trading business to save his life. She was surrounded by paperwork and documents of various things. She stretched and delved into the work.

Meanwhile the king was out on the balcony looking at the sky and pondering something fierce. My daughter's choice in men is adequate, but the boy will at some point need to learn proper etiquette and speech. How else will he negotiate and create alliances with the nobles. The king sighed he knew that he would need to get him started soon before anything drastic happens.

Xobic found where the princess was "hey there do you need help with this stuff"he walked over to her side and pulled out the package you got from the southern kingdom he checked it to be safe when he was coming here"and this is for you"he handed the package over

She looked up at him and smiled, "no, I am fine." She chuckles "I actually enjoy the work, when I work and I know that I am helping people with every negotiation and document." She looked at him as he handed her the package "Oh what is this?" She opened the letter and read it. She covered her mouth and looked at the paper again. She sighed and folded the paper away. She looks up at Xobic and smiles "thank you" and continues back to work. She completely ignores the the rest of the items in the packet. The old photo of the king's father, the king of the south and Gina's grandmother, along with a blue hilt.

Xobic look at the all the work and smiled"Don't I have to do it when I'm king and I want to help with it"

Gina smiled and looked at him "alright." She handed him a piece of paper, "this document is to establish a thrid trading route for our lumber." She points and at 6 piles of paperwork "and that is all the information you need to read before making a decision."

Gina smiled and continued to work, he will make a great king. She sighed a little knowing that her rule will diminish. It is how the royals worked, she didn't mind though. After a whiles she yawned and stretched she looked over at Xobic "hey, you want to take a break?"

He got 3 of the piles of paper when she offered the break"I don't think I will get used to this and yes"

"yeah sure tea that will be a good thing to try out"he rubbed his eyes and took one of the vitamin tablets.

Gina smiled and took his hand "come on some flower tea will wake you up." She pulled him into the garden where everything was already prepared. "The garden area is full of bright flowers of varying scents. There was a nice small table and 2 chairs with tea already prepared she hugged his arm and smiled "Isn't so lovely?"

as he looked around the lovely garden"it looks very nice but not nice as you"he kissed her on the cheek.

She blushed a bright red. She smiled and kissed him "your too kind my handsome fiance." Then she pulled him over to the table "Come on now you have to try the tea! It is amazing!"

She smiled at him and watched him grab the tea "she smiled and sat down and took a ladylike sip with the "isn't delicious I love the lotus blossom inside the cup. It gives the tea a earthy feature with a hint of blossom." She smiled looking at him eager for him to try.

(Night!)

Xobic took a drink of his tea and she was right it gave an earthy taste and a hint of blossom and was better as well."it's a bit better but besides that its good"

Gina smiled and nodded "I'm glad you like it. It is one of my favorite things from the palace." She blushed and looked bashful "I thought I a nice cup of homegrown tea would be nice, especially out here in the garden. Not many people come here, so I thought I would show it to you."

"it is a very nice place thank you for showing me it"he took another drink of the tea and then smiled at her.

Gina looked out at the garden and sighed "this is the last time it will look like this for a while." She turned to him and smiled "I'm removing the flowers from the garden "

Gina smiled "No, my mother made these to bloom in winter. I want to share them with the city. I am sure they will look nice." She looks off "I think my mother would have liked it."

She looked at him and then back at the garden "I think so......" She thinks some more and hopes she has made the right decision. She believes that she made the the right choice. She drank the rest of her tea and smiled "It is a nice day isn't it?"

"yes it's very nice and it's way more nice with you"Xobic drank the rest of his tea and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back