• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ghosts Interest Thread

Andy Samberg

Andy Samberg
(Delta44)

Thirteen years ago, in the year 2017, the orbital space station fired almost it's entire payload of K.E.M missiles of the first and second level, obliterating everything from Los Angeles to San Diego. The area that used to be the West Coast is now known simply as "No Mans Land", an inhospitable wasteland of uncertainty, radiation and Federation troops...

The Federation.... All of South America banded under one name. Their goal - to invade and take over North America. We've been at war with the Feds ever since they launched those fucking missiles, always on the defensive.... We fought hard, we fought well, but the Federation proved too much, as we were slowly falling into the inevitable pit of loss... That was until theywere formed....

The Ghosts... A team of the worlds strongest men and women, so secret that they don't even know of the other squad that comprises of the split-team. One team is Elias's, featuring some of the original Ghosts that were formed some fifteen years ago. We are the new squad, formed literally a few weeks ago... You're the best-of-the-best, guys, and that's why you were taken from doing patrols on the wall to this...

We are America's last hope, either we succeed and Rorke can finally be stopped, or we will die trying. Only question is, you in?

Alright, so if you couldn't already tell by the title AND the writing I did there, I want to create a story following the CoD: Ghosts campaign, although about a second squad that wasn't known to the original. I'm aiming to make one heck of a campaign out of this, and it'll be a free form RP so it's open to anyone and everyone. If this gets enough attention, I'll set up a simple sheet and post a little sneak peak into the first scene

(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back