• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

"Nope, just bored. Decided I'd go down to the material world stir up some trouble, may annoy with Ichigo. As I was running along the rooftops I saw the fighting and said to myself 'could be fun'. Then I went stab-stab-stabbity-stab and the hollows were all like 'oh no,' then I stabbed them again and ordered Reika around. That's when you showed up causing my day to feel a lot more boring."

Lena rolled her eyes, "Why? Because I killed some of your Hollows?" She commented sarcastically, before putting one hand on her hip. "You're lucky I came instead of my brother. Your day would have been a lot more boring if he arrived. Not to mention you'd want to rip your head off because of his constant criticism."

"Should I tell this Your Brother?" Ray said jokingly after he appeared out of nowhere. Than his eyes widened. "I think, Kisuke and I Hang up too much..." He said and sighed.

@Mercer
@Seraph Fighter

Rayischo said:
As Ray slashed down 5 of the 20 lat Hollows, his mask vanished and he looks happy. "Finally..." Coronis start to glow Blood Red. "Kurimuzon tamashī burēdo!" Ray yelled and shot a Blood Red, Blade like salve at the last Hollows and kill them. "God... I thought that wouldn't end..." He said and sat down to the ground. "If I had 20% of my power, this fight wouldn't took this long..." He said and than stood up and patted Ichigo's shoulder. "Thank you that you and Rukia helped us." He said and smiled. "Come to Urahara later today please, we all have to talk." He said and vanished with Shunpo and appears next to Rukia. "Why you don't use Shunpo?" He asked her and looks puzzled.
@Reika Suzuya
Ummmmm, because you don't wait a few minutes for me to post. xD Now I have to read through everything that just happened while I was disapoofed.

Lena slightly jumped when Ray appeared out of nowhere but waved her hand dismissively at his words, "He's heard it from me before. And he's heard more." It was true. Her and Byakuya were constantly fighting. They would even go days without speaking to each other. But when they worked together, they made a great team

Mercer sighed, "I suppose you're right It could be worse. I swear your brother is so up tight that something must be stuck up his......" Mercer stopped himself there and decided it was best not to continue. Probably best not to try and make her want to kill him, still he belived he could take her and her brother as well. Mercer did not like Asian nobility as it contrasted from the culture of the European nobility which he was raised with. "So do you have plans to stay? Oh and what's up Ray, how'd it go."

Lena looked at Mercer, "Say what you want about my brother. I honestly don't care." She told him. She didn't act like nobility. She hated how uptight all the nobles acted, and she didn't want to be like that. Sometimes she was like Byakuya, but that was usually only because she was mad. Other than that, their personalities were the exact opposite of each other. "I'm not sure yet." She admitted, shrugging. "Byakuya will probably want me to report how it went down here, but it seems more fun here." She grinned

"Whatever you say Ray." Lena shook her head, keeping her face straight as she said this, even though she wanted to laugh

Ray's spiritual pressure gets stronger and start to crush stones. He looks cool, but you see that he tries to not destroy anything. "I'm going to Kisuke and jump into my Gigai." He said. His spiritual pressure vanished. "Don't forget Ichigo. Later today by Urahara." He said aad looked at Captain Ancrath. "We both have to talk too." He said and looks serious.

@Mercer
@Seraph Fighter

Rayischo said:
Ray's spiritual pressure gets stronger and start to crush stones. He looks cool, but you see that he tries to not destroy anything. "I'm going to Kisuke and jump into my Gigai." He said. His spiritual pressure vanished. "Don't forget Ichigo. Later today by Urahara." He said aad looked at Captain Ancrath. "We both have to talk too." He said and looks serious.
@Mercer
@Seraph Fighter
"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there," Ichigo said, heading off back to where he left his body.

"Aye, aye, Captain." Mercer said to Ray. Then he turned back towards Lena, "Well, Im thinking about going to get a drink and you are welcome to join me. Im curious to see if a Kuchki is actually capable of having fun."

(Who does Ray need to speak to?)

Lena laughed, "Of course I'll join you. I'm not like my brother." She then sighed, "I'll have to get a Gigai before I do anything."

"I usually get them from Kisuke, but I'm open to other options." Lena told him, "Where do you get yours?"

Ray punched Kisuke. "Stop to appear out Nowhere! I'll get a heart attack if you continue with this!" He yelled aad looks tired. "I'm tired and hungry... I'm going to sleep here today... I think I'll fall asleep on the street if I Go to my apartment now..." He said and yawned.

@Reika Suzuya

"That works. I usually have my own which I bring from the Seireitei but I forgot it. Want to walk or flash step there?"

Rayischo said:
Ray punched Kisuke. "Stop to appear out Nowhere! I'll get a heart attack if you continue with this!" He yelled aad looks tired. "I'm tired and hungry... I'm going to sleep here today... I think I'll fall asleep on the street if I Go to my apartment now..." He said and yawned.
@Reika Suzuya
"There's a guest room right over there," Urahara said, pointing.

"Let's Flash Step. It'll be faster." Lena told Mercer. She hadn't been in the World of the Living for more than five minutes in a long time

"Thank you..." Ray said and entered the Guest room. He falls to the ground and fell asleep.

@Reika Suzuya

Henrui was able to escape from Rukia. "Pew... that I was a bit difficult..." she said and stretches. Her last wounds regenerated. "Hmm... This guy was near to kill me... but they all are capable to kill me..." she said but than shook her head. "Come on Henrui... you aren't allowed to think on this, or the master gets angry." She said, but than falls to the ground. "I'm hungry..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back